My (good) ideas for Batman 2,3,4,5 please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth malice
Okay last night i couldnt sleep (too hot) so i thought if i could create the plot for the next batman what would i do.

Batman Begins 2

Well the villain would be joker but it wouldnt be a movie where people ask
"who is the next villain for batman to beat up aka spiderman series" so in this film we are going to see why joker is batmans main nemesis.

So therell be mo more of jokers purple suit,permanent grin,throwing cards,acidic flower but therell be more manicial laughter (which is scary to hear) needs to be more insane like when he beats robin with a crowbar and kills him.

Batman will not beat joker in this, joker will beat batman not physically but mentally by killing someone bruce is close to (lucious fox perhaps) and capturing the new katie holmes driving batman to the edge making him want to quit but knows he cant.

There wont be any threat on the entire city like every other batman film but more of a personall hero,villain and damzel like spiderman.

The film will finish on a down note like star wars empire strikes back (bad truipms over good)

And on a side story the film will continue with its criminal underworld where Killer croc works for an onimous richman and Killer Croc and his mob try and deal drugs into city.

Killer croc will be a huge 7 foot muscle man with a deformed face giving him a croc like appearence and broken yellow teeth and probably while fighting batman takes a bite out of him. Killer croc dies in the movie

Also introduces Harvey dent who is friends with bruce but gets angry quick.

Batman Begins 3

Batman Redeems himself and defeats joker but doesnt kill him gets arrested at the end of the movie and rescues damzel.

And on the side story the onimous richman turns out to be Penguin. But its not like the batman from the old comics with the umbrella,the birds and the costume but is a penguin looking fellow who runs a business like the new batman comics hes in makes it more realistic. Penguin probaly dies.

Harvey dent gets angrier (anakin skywalker in star wars) and after he loses a courtcase and a criminal is set free. Harvey follows him and kills him later regrets it, gets more angry and Bruce and Harvey's friendish breaks down.

Batman Begins 4

Joker at courtroom throws cup of acid at harvey (joker probably gunned down) harvey goes to hospital face deformed but its not a perfect straight line down his face its not going to turn another colour. But like a rash with small lumps and half his hair is molting and falling out. Eye turns blood red. Loses half his top and bottom lip. Two face doesnt have a suit that splits colour down the middle.

Batman has to overcome his emotions and defeat two face and his mob.

Batman begins 5

Bane appears and is a true threat not like Batman and Robin. Bane is actually smart, can speak, dangerous finds out who Batman is and goes to his manor breaks Alfreds back and defeats Batman. But doesnt kill him but beats him to break him mentally, and emotionally Alfred lives. Batman beats Bane then Kills him.

Bane isnt a scrawny man whoes venom bulks him up but is maybe 7 and half foot very muscular and injects venomous steroids into him, doesnt have mob who helps him achieve goals and theres no side story.

Whew thats a lungful, well give me your opinions be truthful dont over criticise say what the good and bad points are.

P.S im only 15 but i still know my *beep*

NoFate007
Well, as a writer myself, I figured I'd offer my suggestions...

First, your premise outlines don't have enough going on in them, especially the first three. Killer Croc isn't someone who's realistic, so he most likely won't be in a movie. Penguin most likely won't either, but there's a small shot. Joker shouldn't span 3 films, 2 at the most. Also, usually there needs to be an "epic threat" in superhero films, because if its too personal and has no other interest, it can't draw the audience in as well. There's less on the line, so there's less suspense.

Joker1237
Fox did not get killed in the comics, and I am against killing him in the movies, (And in the comics Bruce and Fox were not that close)

darth malice
well joker would only be in BB4 for 5 minuits, and in BB4 and maybe BB5 something could happen.

darth malice
Bruce and Fox werent that close but it would be good to see him be killed anyway.

Joker1237
oh yeah and NO JOker making Twoface.

darth malice
I think joker making twoface would be a good way to tie the films together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.