Battle of the beasts !i!i!i!i!i!i!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
what would win in a fight?????A kyrat dragon or a rancor?????

Darth_Glentract
krayt dragon. the're bigger

Darth_DaNThEMaN
krayt

Darth_Glentract
hey, I thought you were gone?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
naaah.

TraptUnderIce
Rancors can use large rocks.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
for what? lmfao

darth plo koon
lol - kryt taked like 5 jedi too kill on star wars galaxies and i could solo a rancor on the game so i go for kryt

Darth Mantis
Most likely the Krayt dragon... How about a Krayt dragon against the mutated rancor in jedi academy...

Bobafetty
No clue.

General Zodiac
The Death Star appears and blows up the planet. The End

darth plo koon
thats a nice ending ... grrr you murdered the ewoks your reported dude end of convo reported to the ednor order

Darth Faunus
Surprise, surprise, been done before. . .

Se7in
Mutated Rancor's are invincible unless the Jedi knows the awesome power of Force NPCkillall.

But to be on topic, a krayt would win.

Baston Alveron
not so on galaxies there is an unbeatable hells krayt dragon on endor witch i find is the frickin weirdest place you'd find one

Gryn Jabar
Bug?

Baston Alveron
not sure maybe but it says its level 500 witch is impossible

DarthMaul9123
i say they fall in the mouth of a local Sarlack

DarthMaul9123
welcome back danny

Baston Alveron
humorus

Illustrious
Originally posted by Se7in
Mutated Rancor's are invincible unless the Jedi knows the awesome power of Force NPCkillall.

But to be on topic, a krayt would win.

No, they have health. They just have 10000 hp points in the game, plus they have regen. So unless you constantly saber throw them and lightning them at the same time, while getting out of the way, you won't kill him. But I've done it, it takes a few tricks though. Especially to get out of the way of the mutant breath.

I say the mutated Rancor can take the Krayt Dragon, the MRancor stomped right by dark Jedi and ate them for a snack.

darth plo koon
huh grny jabar do you play star wars galaxies?
its cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.