Jedi vs. Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Yoda

vs.

Darth Revan, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku

Darth_Glentract
Darth Revan isn't a Jedi, but Revan could kill Anakin. Luke could hold Mace and Yoda off for a while, probably long enough for Anakin to die. Revan then attacks Yoda and Luke fights Mace. Revan kills Yoda because Yoda was weakened by Luke. Revan, now throughly exausted, would need a brake for a few seconds and then Luke weakened by fighting Yoda and Mace would probably loose to Mace. Revan then finishes Mace.

General Bondius
Who mentioned Mace in first place??? Anyway, it would be TOO close to tell, i think te jedi would win because you have a 3 on 3 match, the sith are driven by anger and feelings while the jedi are calm and can "think" through the force of what theyre going to do, while the sith would only jump for it and start slashing randomly with their sabers, not to mention that if they have the chance they would kill their partners, so definitely the jedi on this one.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
anakin beats dooku barely
luke owns revan
yoda and sidious fight until anakin and luke help yoda beat sidious.

jedi win

Darth_Glentract
he edited the thread since I posted. Sith would win.

Gryn Jabar
Yep. Too much brains for the Jedi.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
he edited the thread since I posted. Sith would win.

Sry about that. I thought the teams were unbalanced so i edited.

Darth_Yoda
Hey guys! Sith would win!

Dark Thor
Jedi are too much for the dark side to take on

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
anakin beats dooku barely
luke owns revan
yoda and sidious fight until anakin and luke help yoda beat sidious.

jedi win

true, but it might take luke a long tme to finnish off revan, so Yoda could perhaps killed sidious meanwhile.

anyway Jedi win.

Lord Darkstar
jedi win, Anakin wastes Dooku, NJO Luke can beat Revan, RotS Yoda can beat Sidious. Even if the Luke vs Revan and Yoda vs Sidious is a tie, then Anakin will be able to come and help whoever needs it, so say Luke vs Revan and Yoda & Anakin vs Sidious, then we get Luke, Yoda & Anakin vs Revan, Revan looses.

So the jedi can take this anyway you look at it, if you switched up the matches to Luke vs Sidious, Anakin vs Revan or Yoda vs Dooku, then Luke would beat Sidious probably before Revan would kill Anakin, then Luke vs Revan and Yoda vs Dooku, Yoda wins and we get Luke & Yoda vs Revan, Revan looses.
Or another combo, Yoda vs Revan, Luke vs Dooku, Anakin vs Sidious. In this, Dooku dies quickly, then we get Yoda vs Revan and Luke & Anakin vs Sidious. Finally we get Yoda, Luke & Anakin vs Revan.
No matter how you look at this, the jedi win

Apex512
yesJedi win

Fishy
Sith win

Dooku takes out Anakin, yes I know he lost in ROTS but that was according to the books a staged fight besides he stopped using his own style and he didn't use the force to finish Anakin. So Dooku beats Anakin.

Then Luke vs Revan, this fight will be a stalemate for a very long time until Dooku joins Revan and they finish of Luke together.

At that time Yoda should have defeated Sidious but he stands no chance against Revan and Dooku

Apex512
You twisted it Fishy. mad

Fishy
I did? How so?

the-unforgiven
Yoda lost against sidious in ROTS, did he not?

Dark Thor
yea he did

Apex512
So what, Sidious lost to Mace in ROTS, did he not? stick out tongue

Dark Thor
sidious was fakin it, he needed anakin to turn to the dark side so he had to stall mace until anakin came

Apex512
Jedi would win, I think Darkstar explained it already.

Dark Thor
indeed. listen to lord darkstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.