Season Five Countdown/Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
The Kryptonians in the ship are named Nam-Ek and Aeythr and they want Clark to help them turn Earth into a place sort of like Krypton.Clark also learns some new skills in the Fortress of Solitdue and apparently,Chloe was teleported into the Artic too when Clark was.And Lionel isn't dead!I repeat,LIONEL ISN'T DEAD.(THIS IS ALL TRUE!)

Go to here:www.kryptonsite.com

Zod4Life
This all sounds soooooo COOL!I can't wait for ''Arival''.

Zod4Life
I'm glad that they broke the ''No Kryptonians'' rule.And after all of this blows over,Lana will have to find out the truth about Clark.

Zod4Life
Somebody please reply. sad

IceWithin
dude chill

Zod4Life
I just want people to come here and talk about the upcoming episode.

IceWithin
they will... eventually
we've been Twellin4ever-less and pr1983-less and scott-less for the past weeks sad

AmrothSkywalker
I can't remember what happened to Lionel at the end of season 4?

Zod4Life
When Clark put the second stone in the cave it lit up the one Lionel had in his shirt and caused him to have a seizure.When he was in a bed that Lex told his men to put him in,he had Kryptonian symbols floating around in his eyes.

I don't think that he's dead though.

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait for season 5 to start!

Zod4Life
Me too.It's going to be soooooo cool.Oh and Clark's new skill isn't flying.Jor-El has tought Clark how to execute a perfect backflip into a kick or something like that.i think that there's a chance that he still might fly.

alexanderluthor
Pr has not been around?? where r u???? u gonna return till fall? jk, i don't know what to say about this first episode, must go bed and think about it for a while.

Shadow_King
that new skill of his sounds pretty lame on paper maybe it will look good in the episode.

joser23
i think hes new skill is icebreath or something like that remember superman has it! so new skill hello? clark! superbreath wink oh 1 question can lana use isobel's powers? remember that she was possesed all 4th season sooo it isnt in her genes isobel was her greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat
greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandmother

Shadow_King
nope.... i think that whole isobel thing is over now... but his new skill is a backflip not icebreath...

joser23
mmmm but it is in her genes sad lo id love to see her as a witch, an how do u know about backflip? it was the artic where he went not the air! remember?

Shadow_King
i know where he went... but it says the new skill he aquired was a blackflip or something like that not ice breath.

joser23
ok then backflip it is, i read in the spoiles that lionel give lana a green kriptonite telling her that she should use it against the 2 kriptonians but does he know about clark? ad how the heck does clark come back to smallville?

Shadow_King
i thought he did... because he was in clarks body.

joser23
ohhh u mean the episode transference, damn!! ive never seen that episode! i always miss it! when its on i have to study or do something else well jor el told clark that the knowledge of the universe was ment 4 nly him but now lionel has like a 1/3 of it? because of a stone?

Shadow_King
i guess. but he is gonna die anyways... so it doesnt matter.

joser23
ha! hes gonna die but not too soon id like to see how he uses that knowledge sounds interesting huh

Shadow_King
ok. he isnt gonna do nothing... so is like chole ever gonna die... i hope she does in this seaso.

joser23
she doesnt ! Shes the first one that writes about superman in the daily planet i think of course not exposing clark wink

Shadow_King
i thought no one knew about superman until he first arrived in metropolis.

joser23
well i thought that lois and lcark met in mteropolis and lex 2 but when i saw smallville completely different

Shadow_King
i am confused now

joser23
yeah iw as 2 but when i saw superman in cartoon i saw that lois met clark fisrt in the daily planet and he also met lex in mteropolis not in smallvile and when all of them r grown up

Zod4Life
They've changed the mythology of Superman in Smallville.Chloe is a new character in the Superman universe.

Zod4Life
Lex and Clark were never friends in the comics as well as the cartoons.

Shadow_King
i see thanks for clarifying that up zod

joser23
i necver said that lex and clark were friends but i heard that chole is the one who writes first about superman i read it in thw official website wink

nate100
i dont pretend to be an expert on smallville more than the fact that i really like the show but this new power people are talking about for the 5th series. the one where he can backflip and turn it into a kick.

is it just me or does that not seem a little lame considering this guy is going to be SUPERMAN in a couple of years.

can you honestly imagine clark kent backflipping, turning it into a kick and making it look good?

the show kinda shot itself in the foot by giving him all of his decent powers straight away, but a back flip? really?

i say bring on the flying and be done with it! thats what we all want to see. (you all know how good the first episode of series 4 was and you also know why it was good)

that said... smallville rocks! bring on series 5!!!!

joser23
yeah backflip sounds very nonsense because in a cuople of years he will become superman so he will fly and all that stuff so i guees his new power will be at least levitation! so he can jump very high well at least if he cant fly that should be the pre-power that he was supposed to have

nate100
Yeah, now that sounds like something that would work!

Clark being able to levitate but not really being able to control it would not only be a cool beginning to him being able to fly but would also spice up the episodes a bit.

You can just imagine clark having to use it in an important episode and not being 100% with it. wobbling around and having to grab a window ledge or something like that. not to mention the sly in jokes it would create. like when he uses his powers behind peoples backs when their standing near.

now that would be a cool new power for the guy with the most super powered eye brows in the biz to have!

joser23

nate100
speaking of the arctic. i wonder what the fortress of solitude is going to look like? and wether or not it's going to be a regular set on the show.

i hope they don't mess it up or just mug the whole relevance of it off. thats a big part of the story when you think about it.

off subject a bit, but has anyone seen the pictures and art work for the fortress of solitude in the new movie? its pretty much the same as the original movie which i think can only be a good thing when you take into account this movie is supposed to be a continuation of the story as a whole.

say what you will about the costume and brandon routh, i for one am REALLY looking forward to seeing a new superman movie. the studio have been pissing around for too long with this and its good to see its finally started. i love the originals but its always refreshing to see another persons vision of a classic idea.

give this Singer fellow a chance. we can always have a go at him after the film if it turns out to be a steaming pile. ( i heard he was going to mess up some film about some mutants also but apparently that turned out pretty well in the end from what i hear)

that said... bring on series 5!

Smallville
SEASON Five you mean? Anyways... requesting renaming thread to Season 5 Countdown/Discussion. Also, PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT if you are posting spoilers to use the Spoiler tags. If you are posting Speculation, that is a whole different story. Please just ensure you are letting people know it is pure heresay.

mechmoggy
Title changed. thumb up

Zod4Life
Can't wait until September 22nd!!

joser23
septemeber 22nd? really?

Shadow_King
so i guess in three months and five days left till season 5 begins.

Zod4Life
Here in the U.S it's more than a month away.

Shadow_King
would you like to explain that.

Smallville
July 18 - Sept 22nd?

That is a little more then a month away. It is more like 66 days

alexanderluthor
when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life? this place has become a kindergarden for what i've seen, hope not until september 22nd, oh and by the way, we must wait until november, so my friend, you are in heaven.

Shadow_King
What if whitney comes back to smallville... because he was M.I.A

Smallville
No... he is dead. Remember when he came back in season 2, but it turned out to be the shapeshifter chick? The Marine that came was coming to say that he was dead.

Originally posted by alexanderluthor
when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life? this place has become a kindergarden for what i've seen

That is changing. I have returned.

Shadow_King
he did.. ihave to watch that episode again.

Smallville
Yeah... they mentioned something about it towards the end of the episode/

Zod4Life
Originally posted by alexanderluthor
when will the real people come to discuss zod 4 life?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

jason maddox
i think season 5 is going to be the best

Shadow_King
i wonder if lois lane will make more apperances in season 5 than last season.

Smallville
She should be a main character... like actually featured in the opening credits in season 5.

Shadow_King
ya i agree.

Smallville
It is kind of like the whole Lionel being a guest star in season 1, and come season 2 he was in the opening credits.

Shadow_King
just so people know.. they already have spoilers for episode 3 of season 5.

Smallville
Yes! I love it!

Shadow_King
yes it looks like the first three episodes of season 5 are solid.

Smallville
Indeed. My brother and I guessed that they would include Aethyr and Nam-Ek. But where is the third guy... what the hell was his name?

Shadow_King
What you talking about???

Smallville
Yeah, I sent you a PM

Zod4Life
Can't wait for season 5!!!

Shadow_King
Smallville Season 5 Premiere Date Revealed!
So it's later than we thought it would be....

The WB announced today at the Television Critics Association press tour that Season Five of Smallville will begin on Thursday, September 29, at 8PM (ET).

charmedFairy
Why did they switch it over to thursdays thoughblink I also read that James Marsters (Spike on btVs) is gonna appear in season 5 smile

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by Smallville
Indeed. My brother and I guessed that they would include Aethyr and Nam-Ek. But where is the third guy... what the hell was his name?

wait, so who are those people? are they in the comics or somethin?

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by Smallville
She should be a main character... like actually featured in the opening credits in season 5.

She is! Look at what i found! :

Erica Durance To Be In Season 5 Opening Credits
Lois Lane will be joining Smallville in a more permanent way in the show's fifth season as Erica Durance will indeed be in the show's opening titles.

The most recent status report we've heard about Erica is that Lois will be in 13 episodes of Season Five.

Zod4Life
YAY!!!Brainiac and Aquaman are going to appear in season 5!!!!Can't wait!!!

Shadow_King
Yay that sounds great.

Mainstream
yeah what if they did some time travel stuff and we get to see Conner Kent Superboy.....Clark vs Conner anyone?

Shadow_King
i dont even know who conner kent is??? who is he??

Mainstream
Originally posted by Shadow_King
i dont even know who conner kent is??? who is he??

the superboy clone from Death and Return of Superman....he's like this white thug looking dude...it could work ...they could have the older Lex use a time machine and send Conor to the past to take on clark...Conner is basically an earth born verison of Superman that uses Telekneis to fly, for super strenght and Super dense skin, super hearing, heat vision..he lacks Xray vision...last time I checked.

Smallville
Originally posted by Zod4Life
YAY!!!Brainiac and Aquaman are going to appear in season 5!!!!Can't wait!!!

Please you the spoiler tags. If you need assistance with this, send me a pm requesting help.

Unofficially warned.

Shadow_King
Originally posted by Mainstream
the superboy clone from Death and Return of Superman....he's like this white thug looking dude...it could work ...they could have the older Lex use a time machine and send Conor to the past to take on clark...Conner is basically an earth born verison of Superman that uses Telekneis to fly, for super strenght and Super dense skin, super hearing, heat vision..he lacks Xray vision...last time I checked.

nah i dont think he should appear in smallville

Mainstream
okay

Shadow_King
well 2 months left till the premier of season 5 on WB.

Staphon
Originally posted by Shadow_King
What if whitney comes back to smallville... because he was M.I.A

I really don't understand how you missed the fact that Whitney died, Lana was bawling her eyes out at the end of the epesode about it.

Where do you guys find these Spoilers?

And I think a BACKFLIP as a new ability is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Levitating WOULD be kewl.

Shadow_King
i agree with you staphon... blackflip is the dumbest thing that superman could learn in the fortress of solitude

Staphon
Did the site say that the new ability WAS a backflip or that with his new ability he would be able to do a backflip?

Clark.K
i think his new skill mite be telescopic vision

Staphon
Ok, see, thats what im talking about, Thats a REAL superman power, not a backflip, i dont even even remember superman ever doing a backflip.

ilvorlandobloom
hey, backflips r cool!

just kidding, yeah that does sound really stupid. haha, right now I'm picturing Tom Welling doing a backflip... its a pretty hilarious sight lol

Staphon
The only time ive seen superman do a backflip is when he gets blasted by something while flying and he goes hurtleing backwards. Other then that, a Backflip by Superman or Clark Kent is unacceptable as a power. PERIOD!

ilvorlandobloom
maybe its a temporary power??erm

nate100
i hope so!

if that power does end up making it into the show i hope it doesn't come off as crappy on screen as it sounds on paper.

some one made a point earlier that maybe it may have something to do with him being able to levitate for short periods but not really being in control of it, now that would be a cool power.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see. i personally hope he gets some decent new power that doesn't involve a backflip.

Staphon
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
maybe its a temporary power??erm

Im refusing to believe it as a power. For now on, it will be known as Clarks new "TRICK" Not power.

S-ville lover
Maybe Clark's new "trick" might not be just a plain backflip- maybe its like a super jump say 80-100 feet high, not just a backflip. So if its some kind of super jump then its a step up towards flying! big grin

Also i have a question about the fortress of solitude: Is it the place in the artic wear he was at the end of the episode? Or in the caves or something. And i don't remember Jor-El saying anything to clark- does he say this in Arival? or was it in the finale and i dont remember- can someone fill me in? thanx

Staphon
The fortress of Solitude is in the mountains where he is right now. I have no idea what you are talking about, you gotta be more specific, who said that Jor El said anything and what did you hear us say that he said.

nate100
ok fair point but what use would being able to jump 80-100 feet in the air be? i cant really imagine that being in an episode, i agree with most of your points thou. the new 'trick' does sound lame i just hope that its either not true or if it is, they pull it off a lot better than it sounds.

also does anyone else think that brandon routh looks like he's been up late smoking the mary jane in the picture above?

Clark.K
Are we allowed to speak freely bout info we have on Smallville Season 5 or do we ahve to still use spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.