Ganon vs Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
WHO WOULD WIN!?!?!?

EvilCap America
Id favor Ganon

Gameplaywise Ganon has always been a pain in the rear to kill off while his forms have just kept getting bigger and tougher.Bowser bless is little heart is usually beatten by some gimmick where he falls a big distence

Storylinewise Bowser just kidnaps the hot princess under the nose of her ADD ridden guards and its up to a couple non-union Plumbers to save her.Ganon is a fuggin demonic force that just gets sealed away for a bit and stealing Zelda int a product of misguidesd love but a nessecity while trying to get ultimate power from the Triforce

The only thing Bowser has over Ganon is being playable in Super Mario RPG where he was wickedly awesome

Dizzle
Hell yes. Super moves are for kids. Claws all the way. Though Geno the puppet is still the badassest.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hell yes. Super moves are for kids. Claws all the way. Though Geno the puppet is still the badassest.

I gotta admit it was hard to choose between Geno and Bowser.Both could have worked well but i couldnt seem to get the timing on Genos critical hits so i ended uip using him a little less.Mario was there just because and the Princess because her healing pwned

Dizzle
I eventually dumped Peach for a gigantic supply of red essences and other healing implements... Tons of cash>magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.