What if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
You were locked in a cage, right beside another cage with a guy named Mark in it and he was very annoying and had been there a long time? What if he talked non-stop and made fun of the way the jailer said "Honorable"?

Uneeklyconfused
id knaw one of my arms of and beat him to death with my stump....no expression

Morbid4Daniel
Kick ass!

Uneeklyconfused
rock....

sblomie545
rockon

Zenoside
I'd eat him.... drool

Morning_Glory
erm

Morbid4Daniel
Wow...me too...

Killer_Dennis
I'd shove my hand down his throught and choke him*

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I'd shove my hand down his throught and choke him*

eek!.....fear

Morbid4Daniel
Id shove a decroted turd in his mouth...

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Id shove a decroted turd in his mouth...

that is disgusting...yet funny lol

xLiNdS x 622x
I'd go watch Dude Where's My Car?....

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I'd go watch Dude Where's My Car?....

I was about to say, "Someone's been watching too much DWMC?."

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
eek!.....fear evil face

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I was about to say, "Someone's been watching too much DWMC?."

Havent seen it in a year.

WickedTexasMomA
Tell him to stfu before he gets a pineapple stuck up his butt...

Morbid4Daniel
lol1

Ronny
You were locked in a cage, right beside another cage with a guy named Mark in it and he was very annoying and had been there a long time? What if he talked non-stop and made fun of the way the jailer said "Honorable"? then my name would be Big Joey

which its not

PrinceofBlades
You were locked in a cage, right beside another cage with a guy named Mark in it and he was very annoying and had been there a long time? What if he talked non-stop and made fun of the way the jailer said "Honorable"?

Wait, my name isn't Mark...

Morbid4Daniel
Lmao Ronny.
LOL POB. stick out tongue Your neighboring cell mate is Mark...He claims to be a model and loves to be hosed...

PrinceofBlades
Lmao Ronny.
LOL POB. stick out tongue Your neighboring cell mate is Mark...He claims to be a model and loves to be hosed...

No, you described me, but my name isn't mark stick out tongue

Morbid4Daniel
OoO. Nice to meet you! I knew someone was in the neighboring cell..just never had any time to say hello. So much stuff to do in this cell here... *Struggles to move*

Morning_Glory
no expression

PrinceofBlades
OoO. Nice to meet you! I knew someone was in the neighboring cell..just never had any time to say hello. So much stuff to do in this cell here... *Struggles to move*

*snickers to self* did you here how that guy said "Honorable" *snickers some more* Honorable laughing out loud

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah. He wont admit to saying "Honergable" But...gotta be a lil bit good..I might make it out of this cell in the next 40 years..as long as he doesnt ask those damn ostrich questions. *Still struggling*

PrinceofBlades
Ooo ostrich questions, I wonder if I remember them...

silvertsume
whats mine say...? sweet

GuitarBunny

Dude, Where's my Car? shifty

sk8stuff09
now this is a random subject....

Morbid4Daniel
Im the most random KMC person. If you make a most random KMC member thread and poll...who will win it? MEEEEEEE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.