LOOK at my Poem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antillies
our faith is set
our days is gone
i am left here wondering
is this the end
is this my final words to you
is this true...are we....really through?
you where the the wind beneath my wings
u taught me how to fly
u are the angel of my life
u taught me how to be free
now i am a stranger i your eyes
so i say farewell and walks away
you are the one
missing you in my heart
you are the one......and always will be

u where my friend
u where my love
why did it come to this?
why did u leave?
was it me?
was it u?
or was it both?
memories will hunt
and the sorrow will forever stay
forever the scar u left will be there
but nothing on earth stays forever
the silent wind will blow the candle out
taking everything and leaving the pain
far behind.

listen i am bit drunk and its 2.00 on the morning so it may not be good at all but i felt like writing so i wrote this.........goood/bad

Fëanor
well that depends.....if you can overlook the spelling and grammar errors...but since you were drunk i forgive you

Coldfire
Lol yeah the spelling and grammar errors can be overlooked if you were drunk stick out tongue

Fëanor
Originally posted by Coldfire
Lol yeah the spelling and grammar errors can be overlooked if you were drunk stick out tongue must you do that????

make me laugh stick out tongue

Coldfire
stick out tongue Tis what I do big grin big grin

Antillies
holy shit did i wrote this shit?
it did sound much better in my head!!! laughing laughing laughing
poetry is definetly not the right thing for me embarrasment wink

Coldfire
Well you know, it WAS pretty good, minus what we've said already... maybe you can do an even better one while sober stick out tongue big grin

Antillies
perhaps??? but man my enlish is not that good in any case so maybe i will stay out of it anyway!!!

Coldfire
Well its your choice.... If you don't wanna do any more, then don't. But I think you could maybe make some good poems if you tried... But again, its up to you...

Fëanor
Originally posted by Antillies
perhaps??? but man my enlish is not that good in any case so maybe i will stay out of it anyway!!! fraidy cat....stick out tongue

Coldfire

Antillies
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! eek! laughing laughing

DreamingWarrior
haha cool group btw. HF. cool poem too. one simple word of advise, go learn our crappy language! ahhaahahah! if you can learn american, you can do anything... stupid bass-ackwards linguistic nonsense.......

Coldfire
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
haha cool group btw. HF. cool poem too. one simple word of advise, go learn our crappy language! ahhaahahah! if you can learn american, you can do anything... stupid bass-ackwards linguistic nonsense.......

laughing out loud Canadian's better eh stick out tongue We get to use more vowels and stuff big grin

Antillies
well have u ever heard swedish.....so close to norwegian but still so different stick out tongue

Antillies
maybee i will try make another one......but i still got a language problem maybee i t helps if im completely sober this time stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
I kind of liked it

Antillies
this one shall be named where are you?

where are you?
the one that gives me strenght
the one that gives me hope
the one i will fall in love with
the one who makes the day brighter
the one who makes the stars fall
the one that makes the earth shake
the one that understand me
the one i want to spend my life with
the one.......where are u?

Antillies
im in a mood for writing today so here comes another stick out tongue
but still i dont know a name for it so i would like u guys to come up with a name for it!!!

I never thought
i would feel alone again
i never thought
that u would come and save me
from the faith that i self created
but when looking down into those eyes
i will be lost and never found again
kiss me once and i surely melt away
kiss me twice and i will never leave your side
walls are breaking down on me
i make nothing else
than missory and pain
but still you belive in me?

sblomie545
those are really good, a lot of good symbolism and imagery, KUDOS! thumb upthumb up

Antillies
thanks big grin none of these are written on paper i type them here on the forum direktly cause i write only when i feel to do so and plus i dont like to save lots of stuff so when this thread is done...

Coldfire
Originally posted by Antillies
thanks big grin none of these are written on paper i type them here on the forum direktly cause i write only when i feel to do so and plus i dont like to save lots of stuff so when this thread is done...
Lol I usually come up with an idea while in my room, where I don't have a computer, so I use lots of paper big grin

Antillies
well here is another one....about something happened about half a year ago.....it is to short i know....

I am
sorry for the pain i caused
sorry for the scars i gave
sorry for the months destoyed
sorry for the people i upset
sorry for the worry i created
but most of all i am sorry
for the pain i caused u guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.