Dr.Strange Villians vs JLA Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Baron Mordo
Dracula
D'Spayre
Urthona
Dweller-in-Darkness
Mindless Ones
Erlik Khan
Nightmare
Mephisto
Set
Dormammu
Shuma-Gorath
Cyttorak
Molecule Man

VS

Amazo
Asmodel
The Burning
Darkseid
Demons Three
Doctor Polaris
Doomsday
Eclipso
Felix Faust
The General
Parallax
Prometheus
Queen Of Fables
Shaggy Man
Star Conqueror
White Martians

Rules: All at normal power. All are bloodlust. All are in a dimention that allows then to be their regular power.

ARRGGGHHHH!!! Fight!

GalacticStorm
Dr Strange's villains

long pig
Parallax is in there dude....

GalacticStorm
Parallax isnt as powerful as people make him out tho. He took advantage of weaknesses in time/space to do what he did.

CorderaMitchell
I'd definitely say that Dormammu helps tip those scales.

Beyonder
1 Reason:
Shuma-Gorath - His very existence in the normal universe was said to destroy galaxies - hence Strange needed to burn off Shuma Gorath's power
Dormammu
Molecule Man
Set
Cyttorak
Mephisto

Reason #2:
Baron Mordo
Dracula
D'Spayre
Urthona
Dweller-in-Darkness
Erlik Khan
Nightmare

Cannon fodders:
Mindless Ones

The Ion
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Parallax isnt as powerful as people make him out tho.
Yeah he is.

With that said, Strange villains wins. JLA villains have nobody to stand up this assault save for Parallax and Asmodel.

sam_drugbringer
I hate it when people talk about Parallax, since I allways think about that stupid yellow bug thingy.

He was very powerful, He should have been many times more powerful then Ion.

That said, I think he's met his match at the strange Villian that was in Marvel vs Capcom.

whistle

YOU MUST REMOVE THE MULLET!

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Parallax isnt as powerful as people make him out tho. He took advantage of weaknesses in time/space to do what he did. Only because it was easiest since it had pretty much been set up for him by Extant.
Or that he was creating a universe with one hand and battling Spectre with the other.

Team 2 also has Darksied, who at optimum power is rediculous, but given that I see him and Parallax as the only true heavy hitters on the other team in this rather lipsided battle...

I'm going with team 1.

newjak86
I hate to say it but Cyttorak is thw wild card here no one really knows just how powerful he really is.
The only real things we have to go on is he powers the Juggernaut and when Strange came across him he would rather talk his way out then possibly fight him and we all know what Strange can do.

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel and Parallax are the only real threats on team 2.
Felix Faust should be swapped with Solaris.
Shaggy man and the General are the same character.
One should be dropped and replaced with Mageddon.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Asmodel and Parallax are the only real threats on team 2.
Felix Faust should be swapped with Solaris.
Shaggy man and the General are the same character.
One should be dropped and replaced with Mageddon. If you're considering characters at optimum power, Darkseid is indeed a threat. Since at optimum power, he's a nigh undefeatable opponent that even the gods are scared of.

Also

PROMETHEUS SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS TEAM
HE IS A STREET LEVELER.

DarkCrawler
"I am the god that devil prays to."

-Darkseid.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
If you're considering characters at optimum power, Darkseid is indeed a threat. Since at optimum power, he's a nigh undefeatable opponent that even the gods are scared of.

Also

PROMETHEUS SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS TEAM
HE IS A STREET LEVELER.

I know...good luck convincing people here.
Theres also the general of Gods army there that predates the universe (true creation) who is beyond power and Parallax.

While those 3 should easily manhandle the other team, I don't know half of those characters to really judge effectively.

Prometheus at least carries the Cosmic key with him, which is a deadly weapon when utilized. Thats why I suggested Felix Faust go first.

long pig
Dracula is street level, too. People like Cage and Spiderman have beaten him.

The White Martians, not just one, but all of 'em. I was thinking the Mindless Ones would fight them.

JediMasterLuke5
I think you should add Imperiex and the General to the list that would make a better fight, becuz as of now Dr.Strange Villians probally win.

leonheartmm
cyttorak could not even be defeated by eternity thas just how powerful he is, dormammu is extremely powerful too shuma gorath is another extreme and molecule man is very powerful too. set is also beyond skyfather level. HAVING said that, i still believe that the very existance of a universe destroying being like parallex is enough to grant jla villians a win since he also punked spectar{and dont any1 dare say that spectar was powered down, there is no proof for that} parallex is way too powerful{n i cant believe ion, bein the gl fanboy he is, to not stand up for parallex here, specially when hes overpowered}

guy222
Queen of Fables

http://c.imagehost.org/t/0900/Wonder_Woman_024_Page_021.jpg http://c.imagehost.org/t/0760/Wonder_Woman_024_Page_022.jpg

Bouboumaster
Molecule Man soloes both team.

Aster Phoenix
Molecule Man turns everyone into snow dogs and enters the Iditarod.

Philosophía
Originally posted by long pig
Baron Mordo
Dracula
D'Spayre
Urthona
Dweller-in-Darkness
Mindless Ones
Erlik Khan
Nightmare
Mephisto
Set
Dormammu
Shuma-Gorath
Cyttorak
Molecule Man

VS

Amazo
Asmodel
The Burning
Darkseid
Demons Three
Doctor Polaris
Doomsday
Eclipso
Felix Faust
The General
Parallax
Prometheus
Queen Of Fables
Shaggy Man
Star Conqueror
White Martians

no expression

kakuzu
Strange villians take this. Shuma gorath owns thousands of universes him along most likely could get the job done by him self. Then you have Dormammu who has been able to stalemate Odin in chess and even take on Eternity one time I believe.
Dweller-in-Darkness can make an entire planet with fear which if he did to earth would be 6,000,000,000 beings!

Set is and elder god who killed many elder gods. Nuff said.

Molecule Man Think of a much more powerful version of firestorm.

The mystics take this one. Since most of them are technically needed in the universe Darkseids beams can only do so much to the weaker ones.

TricksterPriest
Amazo could turn the tide. Aside from that, Molecule Man? thumb down

Nihilist
Dr stranges, villains in a stomp

redhotrash
My money is on Shuma. However pointing out that someone has a win on Eternity just isnt impressive anymore

guy222
D'Spayre w/cube

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1165684_AI07-006_007_j1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1165685_AI07-008.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1165686_AI07-009.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1165687_AI07-010.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.