Who loves the Brady Bunch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
Tell about your favorite episode!

Morning_Glory
confused dont really remember any of the episodes...

Jackie Malfoy
I hate that show!jmglare

pretty angel
are you talking about the movie? The Brady bunch?

travesty87
I like the episode where Peter's voice cracks. It was dumb enough to be funny.

SlipknoT
I like the one episode where Marsha Finds out that she has a vanarial disease and We learn That Bobby has a Terrible heroin Addiction, man that episode was awesome....

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I like the one episode where Marsha Finds out that she has a vanarial disease and We learn That Bobby has a Terrible heroin Addiction, man that episode was awesome....

oh i thought marsha had a tumor in that episode
but my fave is when the dads out of down and the mom goes out gets drunk and gets laid by like eight different guy and all the kids except for marsha have sex with each and bobby doesnt have someone to do it with so he humps the dog and marsha does a drive by on the neighbors house yelling im marsha brady *****

BasketCase
The one where Jan is like Marsha, Marsha, Marsha..

crickey77
Originally posted by BasketCase
The one where Jan is like Marsha, Marsha, Marsha..

ditto.

SlipknoT
Oh how could I forget, The One where Bobby accidentally Smashes Peter's Modle Car so He Sodomizes him with a Broomstick

alcoholicpoet
Holy Shit! How many "Do you like" and "What's your favorite" threads can one person make?

BlackC@t
I liked the one where Marsha found out she had Syphilis, Jan got pregnant, Tiger was put down for mauling a baby to death, Greg got incurible acne, Cindy lost her lisp, Peter stopped looking like a girl, Sam and Bobby were caught in bed together, and Mike and Carol partner swapped with the neighbours.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

SlipknoT
No way, The Best one was when peter was playing with a basket ball and broke a Window, So Mike Slammed him down, ripped off his pants and then Grabbed a Butcher Knife and Castrated Him.

BlackC@t
Na-uh!
It was when Jan called Marcia a s!ut so Carol bet the shit outta' Jan and used her for her own sexual desires.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.