Best Limited Series Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, i was just wondering, what u guys thought was the best limited series ever made. It must be made from either Marvel or DC, and cannot be any more than 6 issues long. It also cannot be older than 1960. There are also a few series that im excluding from this contest, cuz i figure these are gonna be what everyone is gonna say:

JLA/Avengers
Kingdom Come
Marvel 1602
Green Lantern: Blackest Night

So other than these 4, what do u think is the best limited series ever produced?

SnakeEyes
GL: Rebirth was pretty good. If you are into Star Wars stuff, then Obsession was really cool. And like you said JLA/Avengers...

DigiMark007
Maximum Carnage was probably the best short-run Spidey comic...not sure if it was under 6 issues, but it couldn't have been much longer.

-DM

DarkCrawler
Kingdom Come.

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Maximum Carnage was probably the best short-run Spidey comic...not sure if it was under 6 issues, but it couldn't have been much longer.

-DM

does that really count as a limited series? I mean I know it was a series but it didn't have it's own book, it was mashed in together from like 4 or 5 different spiderman titles at the time...and.....ummmm that whole story was about 13 or 14 parts....

I think origins was good if that counts...

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Kingdom Come.

Yep...

DarkCrawler
If some other artist then Alex Ross would have been in it, it would not have been as good...

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
If some other artist then Alex Ross would have been in it, it would not have been as good...

True... but when i read it, it was the TPB... couldnt put it down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.