Red Skull VS. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

Dark Thor
prep?

Sentry
Yeah both get a day of prep. Seeing how Skull is no slouch and beats the crap out of Cap once in while, he could be a challenge for the man who broke the Bats.

Dark Thor
i think it goes to Red Skull.

jinzin
with prep time...I'm inclined to believe that red skull would win...he has more resources to utilize...bane has to make due with his own...but it's not a lot to work with... even so.. red skull is basically an evil geanious...while bane's a very clever and intelligent bastard himself, he needed a lot more than one day to start his assualt on gotham...

in a straight up fight...bane should win...in a battle involving prep...skull takes it...

Dark Thor
bane's dumb. red skull's a genius

jinzin
so....you really don't know that much about comic book bane do you?

DarkCrawler
No, he doesn't.

Damn that movie.

jinzin
lol....seriously...

Zod4Life
Bane would crush the Red Skull's bones into dust.

jinzin
this is a prep time fight though confused

Zod4Life
What does that mean?

jinzin
it means both characters have one day to prepare themselves before the fight takes place.....red skull has way more resources than bane he can more easily aquire knowledge about his opponent and bring in more effective weapons to the fight...bane's resources are somewhat limited since he usually begins his jobs by workig alone and then builds up a base afterwards....red skull will win this simply because he has more resources...although he's more intelligent than bane...it's not by much so I don't think that it would come down to that..resources however...

Zod4Life
I have to agree because Bane is dumb and he can't build anything by himself.The Red Skull would simply come up with a device to drain Bane's powers.

jinzin
bane doesn't have powers....but he's certainly not dumb....

Zod4Life
He's not a scientist either but what I meant was his increased strength.The Red Skull would create a device that takes away Bane's strength.

jinzin
but he doesn't use the venom anymore.....bane's not a scientist....but hell, anybody cunning enough to be on batman's level really doesn't need to be...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.