Darth Maul & Yoda vs. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
If yoda cant take sidious alone, what about some help from Maul???

sasee tiin
Yoda can take sidious alone.
Overkill.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
OVERKILL.

Darth Somebody
Yeah...all three are great duelists. But Yoda AND Maul on the same side fighting against Sidious? I'm pretty sure it would land in in the duo's favor.

General Zodiac
Yoda could have defeated Sidious is he wasn't a coward and had to throw platforms at him. Sidious did that because he knew he can't take Yoda. Sidious tried to run at the beginning.

Bobafetty
Sidious barely beat Yoda let alone beat him again with the help of Maul.

Darth Somebody
Zodiac. Sidious and Yoda in direct combat. Yoda is superior to Palpatine. But not by leagues. Yoda would never own Palpatine. Nor vice versa. Palpatine was smart. He did what he could to get the advantage.

Darth_Frobo
in direct combay yoda barely wins, if there's advantages to be gained through height or things like that than palpy wins or they tie if it's only a minor advantage.

Adding maul is just overkill, well maybe sidious could turn him...

DenKi
Yoda can take Sidious alone

JediMasterLuke5
Yoda duo wins.

Darth Travizzle
Sadly Sidious. sad

DarthSidiouss
Yoda could not defeat Darth Sidious. Sidious is the most powerful duelist with a lightsaber. He is much too powerful, if Obi-Wan destroyed Darth Maul easily than Sidious would take on his apprentice easily. But he would get tired, i believe Yoda could take him on easily. The duo would win!

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
Sadly Sidious. sad

what, how does Sidious win this, please explain yourself

JediMasterLuke5
Sidious cant win this its just out of his league.

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by DarthSidiouss
Yoda could not defeat Darth Sidious. Sidious is the most powerful duelist with a lightsaber. He is much too powerful, if Obi-Wan destroyed Darth Maul easily than Sidious would take on his apprentice easily. But he would get tired, i believe Yoda could take him on easily. The duo would win!

sigh, "learned nothing have you." Sidious is not the greatest duelist, tulak hord was the greatest sith duelist ever it's a known fact, Revan was much more powerful,kreia was more powerful,ragnos,sadow and freedon were more powerful sidious is an average sith lord, his skill wasn't in combat it was in manipulation please learn your facts.

Fishy
When you are talking about that quote you are dealing with the wrong things..

Obi Wan did not defeat Maul easily... It could hardly be attributed to him if you ask me.

Sidious is not far to powerful he showed nothing that would make him more powerful then people that controlled or blew up stars.

Yoda could defeat Sidious didn't you see the fight, did you see a clear winner during the fight? Neither did I it could go either way. With Maul it becomes an overkill.

Darth_Frobo
Lets say even if sidious is a little better (which i personally don't think he is as yoda threw everything he attacked him with back at his face.) then add maul and sids is screwed as maul is pretty badass with a saber.

Lord_Windu
Palpy's dead

Sodo
HA! To even ask this question makes me chuckle. Maul AND Yoda against Palpatine? MO baby. (MO= Major Overkill) I mean, Palpatine barely won against Yoda, when a third of the time they didn't even come into close combat. I'm thinking if Maul was a bit stronger and faster, he could take on Palpy as well. When you put Yoda and Maul together, it's just two whirlwinds of red and green.

PloKoon Forever
OK, this reeks of EU but, Maul did defeat palps before the first movie, so yeah yoda and maul would take it

Damarus
Yoda and Maul will easily win this one

PloKoon Forever
ok sorry, too late to edit but i found that thing on wikipedia, so dont yell at the new guy im not sure if wikipedia is reliable

The ultimate test came one day when Maul was abandoned by his master on an isolated Outer Rim world, forced to survive alone while being hunted by hordes of assassin droids. After a month's time, Sidious returned and challenged his apprentice to a duel, one which Maul lost. Sidious then told Maul that he had been secretly training another apprentice to replace him. Rage and hatred overwhelmed Maul, and in one final act of defiance he nearly killed his master. When Maul's emotions were finally spent, he prepared himself for death, yet Sidious laughed instead. By wanting to kill his own master, Maul had in fact passed the final test. Sidious proclaimed him Darth Maul, Dark Lord of the Sith, and took him to a new home on Coruscant.

Bobafetty
This thread is just plain stupid. Maul is good but not that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.