Best Connection with the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Who has the best connection with the Force?

xxxpoppunker182
luke does because anikin skywalker never reached his full potential atehrwise he would and luke had a way better connection than yoda

Fishy
Anakin has the best connection.

Lord Darkstar
in terms of connection, by that I assume you meet potential, and for that, it would definently be Anakin. He was at least 50% of the force, possibly up to 75% of the force. From that, Luke could only be around half that, nobody else really come close

Fishy
At least not for as far as we know stick out tongue

Lord Darkstar
well, we know that Anakin had more midi-chlorians than Yoda, we also know that before Anakin, Yoda was the strongest jedi (in terms of potential), so that makes Anakin stronger than Yoda, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Based on basic biology, Anakin has more potential than Luke. Also, Lucas said that after the lava bath, Vader was weaker than Anakin and lost lots of force potential (he lost his arm, and legs, and all the midi-chlorians that were in them), finally in RotS, Sidious says that Anakin would one day become twice as powerful as him and Yoda, so that means that Anakin has more potential than them. So, we do know enough to make an informed decision, and Anakin wins

Dark Thor
if anakin had training from yoda and no mechanical arm, could he absorb electricity?

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
well, we know that Anakin had more midi-chlorians than Yoda, we also know that before Anakin, Yoda was the strongest jedi (in terms of potential), so that makes Anakin stronger than Yoda, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Based on basic biology, Anakin has more potential than Luke. Also, Lucas said that after the lava bath, Vader was weaker than Anakin and lost lots of force potential (he lost his arm, and legs, and all the midi-chlorians that were in them), finally in RotS, Sidious says that Anakin would one day become twice as powerful as him and Yoda, so that means that Anakin has more potential than them. So, we do know enough to make an informed decision, and Anakin wins

For this poll and the movies yes... EU included however...

Emperor Revan
If this is potential, Anakin would probably win with Lord Revan in second and Yoda in third.

Darth Plagues
Well in potential, my opinion is this...
1. Anakin
2. Luke
3. Revan/ Yoda run a close race to me...on the basis of potential that is

Darth Somebody
Uh...well, kinda depends. It's kinda like determining the most powerful. In terms of potential, it's Anakin by far - and then Luke. In terms of overall connection, it would have to be Luke, Yoda, and old man Palps.

starwarsfreak34
neither of these, thats for sure. for me it has to be jacen, though anakin solo comes a close second coz it may have been him that eventually found a way to end the vong war it he hadn't died

SnakeEyes
Anakin of course. He has the most midi-chlorians and was basically concieved by the Force. Not to mention he is the Chosen One and had the most potential.

Clawed The Bum
obi wan by far...... everyone overlooks him. obi won is the one that killed darth maul, killed general grieves, and is the reason why anackin isn't as powerful as he could of been.

Fishy
So thats why he is the most powerful person ever??

Obi Wan wasn't, Yoda was greater Mace was greater. Obi was great. One of my favorite people actually but he did not have the connection to the force Anakin had. QGJ makes that very clear in Episode 1. When he says Anakin has the highest ever recorded. Higher then any Jedi alive at that time, even Yoda.

Clawed The Bum
yeah then GCJ with his great skill lost to darth maul. then obi won killed darth maul

Djnannadaddy
hmm i would say a toss-up between obi-wan & anakin

neither truly reached their full potential, everyone knew anakin was strong, but obi-wan....would pull off things, that u wouldnt think he would be strong enough to do..........course i dont think QCJ, wasnt all that weak....maybe in saber duels, but not in force strength......just my opinion

Dark Thor
qui-gon did find the key to immortality. sidious did bat yoda. yoda can absorb lightning. anakin had the most midi-chlorians.

MadHeretic
Anakin Skywalker - Child of the force. Ultimate potential - to be twice as powerful as the Emperor, who was more powerful than everyone else.

Luke Skywalker - The only other person besides Anakin who had the potential to kill the Emperor, and the same potential as the chosen one (said by GL).

The difference is, Anakin lost the massive potential due to the lava incident, but Luke went on to achieve it. However it remains that their connection to the force is the ultimate.

So they both share the top spot.

Dark Thor
anakin did bring balance to the galaxy by hurling the emperor off the tower or wateva its called

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by Dark Thor
anakin did bring balance to the galaxy by hurling the emperor off the tower or wateva its called

No, he acheived balance by slaughtering the Jedi. Learn the definition of balance please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.