Luke Cage vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
they seemed even on Marvel Universe the website

jrodslam
I like Cage and all, but I dont think theres anything that he can do to beat Venom.

Sentry
Cage would have to get a hold of some kind of sonic weapon to pull out a victory. I don't think Venom could actually pierce his skin. But he could enter Cage's body through his mouth, nose, ears... Cage is a class 25, and has steel hard skin, if he slapped his hands together, similar to what the Hulk does, only on a smaller scale, he could theoretically hurt Venom.

Arahan
Why was Cage empowered, he wasnt that strong or?

Sentry
I've read somewhere his strength grew. I know he wasn't that strong when he first got his powers, but I'm pretty sure he's that strong.

DrDoom
Yeah, it seems he got upgraded when he joined the NA...

Dark Thor
they're even on MArvel Universe, the webpage

Piedmon
Yeah, but that webpage is totally unreliable. It looks like all the charts were slapped together arbitrarily, without any kind of thought.

Venom and Cage may have comparable strength, but Venom is too fast, and his symbiote can worm its way into Cage's pores: the Hero for Hire would need some kind of sonic weapon (or maybe a flamethrower) to have a chance.

Venom 9/10

Apolloknight
smile

Dinalfos
I'd say they're about equal in the strength department, but Eddie has the versatility.

Jyppe
Venom is stronger. Some people keep insisting Venom's strenght was doubled when he absorbed the clone symbiote. Even before that he had a powerup when he ate Carnage's symbiote. Venom has shrug off hits from Sandman and Juggernaut. Spidey's punches don't really affect him at all. (At least Brock-Venom) I doubt Cage could really hurt him.

ExtraMision5555
and i dont even think a flamethrower would do it, venom has shown a decent ammount of resistance to fire, despite it being his weakness

marvelprince
Venom. I'd still argue that they are comparable in strength but Venom is stronger, faster, has webs plus the symbiote. Throw in the fact that he's insane (if we are talking about Brock) and Venom takes the win. He could just do to Cage what he did to the Thing when the Thing tried to restrain him

golem370
He doesn't by chance do thunder clap?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by golem370
He doesn't by chance do thunder clap?

I wouldnt know how powerful it would be considering he is only class 30ish.

endrict
well this is allitte better than vs bane but EDDIE will win with ease.
only sonic devices can really hurt him.

Alfheim
Cage is going down. Venom is faster and stronger. The only thing Cage has got is his durability, maybe if he gets mad he can put up a bit of a fight, but I just think his durability will give him a sustained beating.

Ultraman Baltan
Cage is a class 25

No he's not. He's class 50.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan

The outcome of the fight would still be the same.

Dinalfos

Yeah right.

Jyppe

Wikipedia lists him as 25 ton range. I know Wikipedia isn't the most trustfull place, but things like that are often correct.

marvelprince

Where did this happen? I remember that he duplicated the original process that gave him his powers but that only raised him from 25 tons. Before he was only around 10 (maybe even less).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.