Desann vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
The strongest opponent Kyle had to face and the Dark Lord of the Sith during the Sith War. Who'd win? Someone who had an entire fleet at his fingertips and the Star Forge or someone who used the Valley of the Jedi to create hundreds of Dark Jedi.

Fishy
Are you being serious here?

Revan easily

General Zodiac
Suuuuuuuuuure

SnakeEyes
Revan would win IMO... but Desann would put up somewhat of a fight.

Darth Infidus
Meant to vote Revan. Don't count one of Desann votes

2Tidus!
Dessan.

Comeone people, it's a laugh.

Hundreds of dark sith forged from the Valley Of The Jedi, with a powerful apprentice who later on in Jedi Academy, made even more dark jedi and revived Marco Ragnos.

Fishy
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Dessan.

Comeone people, it's a laugh.

Hundreds of dark sith forged from the Valley Of The Jedi, with a powerful apprentice who later on in Jedi Academy, made even more dark jedi and revived Marco Ragnos.

Ohh... Big deal.. Revan defeated somebody who drew power from a star twice, after first battling his way through countless of Dark Jedi (Far more then a hundred) a lot of droids (each one of them able to defeat powerful masters) and a temple filled with Dark Jedi Masters, oh and lets not forget Bastila.

Desann is pathetic, he has no chance.

Besides what does it matter what the aprentice has done. Just because Luke has done impossible things doesn't mean Obi Wan can do it.

Darth Plagues
You misunderestimate Desann. He was able able to strike down a Jedi in his time in being an apprentice and later was able to hold off Luke, before fleeing. But in the end Darth Revan would win. Darth Revan's abilities are way greater than Desann's.

Emperor Revan
Desann's not bad, but Kyle defeated him and Desann was not a Sith Lord. Revan is considered by many to be the most powerful Sith lord of all time, for dozens and dozens of reasons.

General Zodiac
Desann would have whipped out the new Jedi Temple if not for Kyle. Luke couldn't have stopped him, he even said let's not fight Desann alone.

Serra_Keto
Desann.

Darth Mantis
sweatdrop Hehe... I guess I better finish outcast...

Serra_Keto
lol. Friend of mine rented that from Blockbuster this week.

General Zodiac
One of the best Star Wars games of all time, Jedi Outcast.

Serra_Keto
I dont really have a favorite but I liked Academy better though...

Fishy
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Desann would have whipped out the new Jedi Temple if not for Kyle. Luke couldn't have stopped him, he even said let's not fight Desann alone.

And why was that? Remember when Desann runs away after thinking he defeated Luke. After Luke comes out of the rubble he looks disappointed and shakes his head. Luke wanted to get him back to the light side. He didn't want to kill him. Desann would never have stood a chance against Luke if Luke wanted to fight him and kill him.

And striking down your master isn't that impressive, because we have no idea how it went or how powerful that master was.. Juhani struck down her master when she was an apprentice and she was one weak apprentice. Okay she didn't finish her master of but she could have done so.

Neo_Version 7
Desaan.

Gotta go for the underdog!

Fishy
Any reason? Any reason for it at all?

Darth_Otaku
Revan.Jeeshhh wehere is this forum going to.The members are losing their minds slowly.Until i become one of them!!!!!NOOOO!!!!I will not let this happen...

Fishy
You better not, we have enough retards on this forum and in this country already. Just stay the way you are its for the best.

Darth_Otaku
Wilhelmus van Nassauwe ben ik van Duitschen bloe...never mind i will saty the way i am...

Darth_Otaku
But how would Lizardman defeat Revan the uber Sith dude.Tell me...

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Fishy
Any reason? Any reason for it at all?

No. Desaan's saber was pretty bad-ass though. I wouldn't want to touch that thing.

Darth Plagues
The hilt has spikes all over it, but still those spikes aren't going to help him against Revan.

Fishy
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
No. Desaan's saber was pretty bad-ass though. I wouldn't want to touch that thing.

Okay...

So Revan wins this

Neo_Version 7
Desaan will just use lightning...

Neo_Version 7
Then use his saber to cut open that Darth Revan guy.

Fishy
Desaan will just use lightning...

And that would do what? Revan can do it too... Or just block it with his lightsaber

Neo_Version 7
Then Desaan would do the same...

Fishy
And then it would be a lightsaber fight and Revan would own his ass... Or it would be a test of force powers and Revan would own his ass...

Either way Desann is dead Revan is walking away smilling while eating a hamburger

Neo_Version 7
Suuuuure.....

Desaan would strike him down and still have time to toss Tavion's salad....stick out tongue

General Zodiac
Right on Neo! Desann was the hardest boss I ever fought on the hardest diff. Half health and he kills you in one hit. Let see Revan do that...if you ever fight Revan.

Darth L. Dipsit
Revan, I think, is simply more powerful. Desann does not have his kind of potential or resources. Kyle Katarn beats him. And Kyle Katarn is not as great of a Jedi as, say, Yoda, and since Yoda vs. Revan is not a decisive fight, by the transitive property of inequality (which, admittedly, does not always work when talking about fights, has enough accounted variables here that it does in this case), Revan is better than Desann and Kyle.

General Zodiac
Luke couldn't beat Desann so Kyle is stronger then Luke. Luke is one of the greatest Heroes and Jedi throughout the Galaxy. Desann would win because Revan never had any powerful foes to defeat, and Malak was a coward.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry but I completely disagree. NJO Luke is much better than Kyle, in my opinion. Revan is also better than Desann - I have explained this. No offense, Mr. General Zodiac, sir, but this is my belief, and I don't think I'm alone.

General Zodiac
Well since this fight will never happen we just have to imagine the fight and whoever we like better (Desann for me) would be victor. I'd just like to see other people's thoughts on the subject. Desann was a worthy foe who I still have trouble beating after playing Outcast for over a year.

xxxpoppunker182
omg everyone that sayiny luke couldnt kill desann its because he wanted to turn him back to the lightside not destroy him. kyle is in no way even close to as powerful as NJO luke is and if you think kyle is then why are you even on this site cause you obviousl;y dont know anything about starwars.

Revan owns dessan easily in this case revan is
A) more powerful in the force
B) one of the best saber duelists
C) has tons of more experince. desann killed like what 2 or 3 jedi in that game if i recall correctly?
D) has a great war and strategic mind.

desann just thought what the very first sith thought use your powers for strenght instead oif saving the weak.

Well since this fight will never happen we just have to imagine the fight and whoever we like better (Desann for me) would be victor. I'd just like to see other people's thoughts on the subject. Desann was a worthy foe who I still have trouble beating after playing Outcast for over a year.

really? i can beat desann easily on the hardest dif.(without any cheats) but thats just me i guess.

2Tidus!
If saying that Dessan is just much more powerful in both force powers and lightsaber is not enough for you, lets go with this. Dessan has muuuuch more allies then Revan. Hundreds of Dark Jedi empowered by force out of the Valley of The Jedi, with Dessan(Stronger then luke) and Tavior versus Revan?? He can't take on all of them.

And Dessan is stronger then Luke. Luke wouldn't try to bring a person to the lightside who murdered his own Master! I think murdering your own master is enough to judge to you that you have become fully dark sided.

Fishy
Okay lets compare the two shall we?

Revan turned thousand of Jedi into Sith fought two mayor wars head on defeated his enemy's both times even when he had less troops and fought against superior trained army's. Desann didn't do that.

Revan had thousand of things to learn from, Desann didn't.

Revan fought more then 7 years constantly.

Revan didn't fall to the Dark Side and resisted the power of an entire planet when nobody else could. Not even Kreia who killed three Jedi Masters with a wave of her hand, and Revan is more powerful then Kreia.

Revan controlled a star when Desann controlled well nothing.

Revan defeated somebody with the power of a star twice and a hundreds of other people before that. Desann killed what again? Oh yeah his master... Big deal.

Desann doesn't have the knowledge, the potential, the force power or the skills with a lightsaber to do this.

And judging this by how the game works is incredibly stupid.

2Tidus!
You could say that Dessan killed Luke Skywalker. Dessan thought he did since Luke was crumbled onto upon many stones and debris. Else Dessan would've finished off Luke. Luke is counted as one of the most powerful Jedi Masters in the galaxy. Did Darth Revan defeat someonel ike Skywalker? No.

Dessan got up to his Sith powers without a master. He was driven by the Dark side all by himself, he learned how to use the dark force all by himself!

Fishy
Malak....

Bandon...

Luke wasn't all that powerful back then, and Desann did not defeat Luke... Luke did not want to fight... He would have killed Desann otherwise.

And who do you think taught Revan the Dark Side? He did. He learned it he controlled it not because he had a master that told him to do it. But because he thought he needed too. He taught himself threw combat.

And again what did Desann ever do thats even slightly impressive except for beating somebody that did not have the force and somebody that wasn't trying?

DarthSidiouss
i go for revan in this battle. people say revan could defeat njo luke(i dont think so) but if this is true than revan is truly invicible he is a god! dessann is nowere near of that. kyle katarn killed him. luke wanted to turn him to the light side. he did not want to hurt him/kill him. Otherwise he would've!

xxxpoppunker182
If saying that Dessan is just much more powerful in both force powers and lightsaber is not enough for you, lets go with this. Dessan has muuuuch more allies then Revan. Hundreds of Dark Jedi empowered by force out of the Valley of The Jedi, with Dessan(Stronger then luke) and Tavior versus Revan?? He can't take on all of them.

And Dessan is stronger then Luke. Luke wouldn't try to bring a person to the lightside who murdered his own Master! I think murdering your own master is enough to judge to you that you have become fully dark sided.

wtf are you talking about luke wouldn't wanna bring back someone to the lightside cause they killed their master. luke brought vader back someone who killed little kids, countless innocence, not to menchin all the jedi he killed. and dessan has more allies than revan ya lets see revan was the commander of a sith empire AND an army not to mention the starforge army too. as far as i'm concerned you shouldn't even be talking cause you dont know anything about revan and you obviously are retarded if you think dessan is stronger than luke.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Fishy

Luke wasn't all that powerful back then, and Desann did not defeat Luke... Luke did not want to fight... He would have killed Desann otherwise.

So, if Luke "had" beaten Desaan, what would've been next?

Tie Desaan up and heave his ass back to the Jedi Academy?

Uh, I don't think so. Luke is a pansy compared to Desaan. You see how Desaan took him out?

Fishy
So, if Luke "had" beaten Desaan, what would've been next?

Tie Desaan up and heave his ass back to the Jedi Academy?

Uh, I don't think so. Luke is a pansy compared to Desaan. You see how Desaan took him out?

No he wasn't... Have you even Desann fight? Come on seriously people who did he fight, somebody that did not want to fight and a guy without the force the only other time he fought somebody he lost.

Desann is a nothing.

Every and I do mean every ancient Sith Lord could kill him. He would not even be able to light a candle against somebody like Revan.

JediMasterLuke5
Barely no anything about both of these but I know some about Desann but I also here people always talk about Revan rivaling NJO Luke. Heres what I think about Desann, he was a character in the Video game that was made up only for a video game to have a villian. And they had to make him seem real powerful or else the villian wouldnt seem that hard. I say Revan wins this easily.

BTW Jedi Knight Outcast is so freakin hard to figure out how to beat. Single player I think is just to hard to figure out what to do. But 2 player in awesome.

Emperor Revan
Revan does win this easily. Probably any Sith lord could beat Desann. I mean, yeah he's good but he's not a Sith lord and even Vader could take him.

matreid
Desann was struck down by a weak rogue jedi...

Revan. Easily.

General Zodiac
Kyle is a weak rogue Jedi? Yeah and Yoda sucks.

Fishy
Yeah he does, when he walks stick out tongue

Anyways Desann is absolutely nothing compared to Revan name one just one impressive thing he did.

Neo_Version 7
He made a spiky, bad-ass lightsaber.

General Zodiac
That and he created hundreds of dark Jedi using the Valley of the Jedi and increased his power using the Valley also. Desann also defeated Luke 1 on 1. And I'm sure Luke wouldn't have tried to turn Vader if he weren't his father. Plus who did Revan fight that was so powerful? Malak? Oh no he's a coward who tried to kill Revan from another ship.

Fishy
That and he created hundreds of dark Jedi using the Valley of the Jedi and increased his power using the Valley also. Desann also defeated Luke 1 on 1. And I'm sure Luke wouldn't have tried to turn Vader if he weren't his father. Plus who did Revan fight that was so powerful? Malak? Oh no he's a coward who tried to kill Revan from another ship.

First of all the Valley of the Jedi hardly makes you impressive, it makes you stronger but far from strong enough to beat Revan.

Creating Jedi again is not impressive, he did not think of it he didn't think of how to realise it, he just executed the plan. Thats all and all he did for that was get a normal human to show him the location. What a great achievement.

Luke wanted to turn Desann, Luke wanted to turn everybody Dark back to the light just play the game again you will notice.

And Malak a coward??? A front line general for years, the second greatest lightsaber fighter before he left (second only to Revan) The second Jedi that defied the council and went to face the Mandelorians, the one that fought a lot of Jedi and Masters for his own personal glory risking his life. He was not a coward. Only when it came to Revan, and with Revan who can blame him?

Seriously if you would only think for one second you would know Desann has no real chance against anybody like Revan. This fight would be over in less then a minute. Desann isn't even an average Sith Lord if you can even call him that. Desann is just a Dark Jedi leading a bunch of nobody's who just learned how to use the force. Thats not impressive that doesn't even put you in the top 100 list. Everybody on this forum that actually knows SW will agree with me when I say that Revan will kick Desanns ass, probably for a really good reason.

Emperor Revan
Here's a reason. Desann got defeated by Kyle who is a Jedi master. Traya kills three council level Jedi masters at the same time with one use of the Force. Lord Revan is stronger than Traya. It's as simple as that.

Fishy
One correction. Kyle wasn't as powerful as any of those masters who were amongst the four most powerful Masters of that Era and really powerful.

General Zodiac
What you're saying is Revan is the strongest sith lord. As I recall correctly Revan was a Jedi. Oh what his fate depends on you. So basically sense Revan has 2 endings how do you know which 1 he'd actually take.
Second what are you saying Desann wasn't a Sith Lord. Have you ever played Outcast? Desann uses his powers greater then most sith would. He'll attack push, lighting, and grip at once. Let's see Revan counter that.
And finally about me talking about Revan. Someone enraged is stronger and if Revan was good he might not have been all that powerful. And tell me what happened to Revan? He could have gotten weaker like Obi-Wan did in terms of lightsaber matches.

Fishy
Okay so you are actually suggesting that somebody who has done nothing but learn and fight his entire life for his own pleasure would weaken over time? He would only grow stronger because he would learn more.

Revan over here is commonly accepted as a Sith Lord. So he just is. Still would it matter? Sith or Jedi Revan would still draw on both sides of the force. If he was a Jedi he would only be that in name so he could better serve the Republic and its people. If he was a Sith he would only be that in name so he could better serve the people. Thats Revan for you. Dark or Light makes no difference so who cares about that anyway. He would stll have the same power which is amazing.

Now again. Kreia one move, three dead Council mmbers. Council members far more impressive then Kyle was... Even more impressive then Luke was at that time.

Desann was nothing... Ah screw it i'm doing argueing here. You people also think Obi could win from Dooku in Rots... I'm sorry but debating with you people is about as useless as talking to a pile of shit.

Emperor Revan
push, lightning, grip at once haven't worked on Lord Revan before. And he's faced hundreds of dark Jedi and Sith apprentices and two Sith lords.

General Zodiac
So what you're saying is Revan is perfect? You underestimate Desann.

Fishy
For the last time, when did Desann ever control a star, when did Desann actualy ever fight and win, how many Jedi did Desann kill. How many Sith did Desann kill how much knowledge could Desann have found. How many years has Desann fought in full out wars.

He doesn't even come close to Revan.. I don't know what it is with you people, but you all seem to underestimate Revan. If this trend continues you will all soon be saying a youngling could beat him, even if there isn't any reason. And you will just keep on saying the same thing, even if its beaten a million times already.

DarthSidiouss
revan is gonna win. desaann sucks

Darth Plagues
It wouldn't even be a fight. Revan just chokes the dino dude.

General Zodiac
Desann was a male Chistori Dark Jedi who was one of the allies of Lord Hethrir's Empire Reborn faction.

Desann hailed from a world where the Force was a strange, unfamiliar thing. Thus, he was shunned by his own people and lived a life of loneliness and despair, until a trader found him and took him to Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy.

Desann then became Jedi apprentice of Luke Skywalker, but soon became a bully. He eventually killed Havet Storm, one of his fellow Jedi students, for standing up to his bullying ways, and turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

Desann forged an alliance with Admiral Galak Fyyar of the Imperial Remnant splinter group known as the Empire Reborn, and Fyyar took him to his secret master, the former Procurator of Justice, Lord Hethrir. Hethrir overcame his xenophobia to make Desann his second in command, and tasked Desann with training several of Hethrir's Empire Youths, Force-sensitive individuals who had shown devotion to the Empire Reborn and had been "purified" by the extradimentional being known as Waru. Desann took one of them, Tavion, as his apprentice. In addition to training those with talent, Desann experimented with imbuing Force-weak Human Empire Youths, chosen by Hethrir for racial reasons, with Dark Side powers, using atrusian crystals and Sith alchemical secrets.

Desann searched for the Valley of the Jedi to increase his power and mastery of the Force. Only two known people knew the location of the Valley of the Jedi: Kyle Katarn and his partner Jan Ors. Desann and Tavion captured Jan Ors on Artus Prime, a mine for unique crystals. Kyle tried to rescue his friend, but Desann commanded Tavion to kill Jan Ors. This was however a ruse to motivate Kyle to go to the Valley, and Jan remained alive on the Remnant flagship, Doomgiver.

Kyle thought that Jan was dead and went to the Valley of the Jedi, and Desann subsequently tracked him there. He brought with him his band of Empire Youth students, and created a army of Dark Jedi warriors, called the Reborn, by infusing the Force into Artusian cystals and using them on stormtroopers, giving them the ability to use the Force. He attacked the Jedi Academy of Luke Skywalker, but Kyle stopped him and destroyed his starship Doomgiver, thereby destroying most of his army. On Yavin 4, Jedi Knights and troopers of the New Republic killed his remaining Reborn and stormtroopers. Desann escaped to the tunnels under the Massassi Temple, but was confronted by Kyle. After each unsuccessfully tried to convert the other to his cause, Desann fell to Kyle Katarn, who used the Force to crush Desann with a pillar.

Emperor Revan
I could list pages of the story of Darth Revan but I won't. Kyle killed Desann by crushing him with a pillar so why couldn't Revan? His force control dwarfs Kyle and he's far smarter. But he wouldn't need to. Revan could kill Desann with the Force alone or with a lightsaber, whichever he felt like.

General Zodiac
Most Powerful Jedi
Of All Time

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Aenon Jurtis (Ancient Jedi Master)
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kaja Sinis (The Very First Jedi and Founder of the Jedi Order)
6. Mace Windu
7. Ben Skywalker (Son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade)
8. Plo Koon
9. Anakin Skywalker
10. Ce Ce Denowai (Most Powerful Female Jedi of All Time)
11. Kyle Katarn
Most Powerful Sith
Sith Lords
Of All Time

1. Darth Sidious with Kyber Crystal
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Rage
7. Darth Maul
8. Darth Scarz
9. Darth Revan

Fishy
How is that impressive even in the slighest?

Revan had more training, from better masters with more knowledge and longer. He had more fighting experience, and indeed Emperor is right. Desann died by a pillar. Revan would throw the freaking temple on him instead. Bam Desann dead game over.

2Tidus!
Most Powerful Jedi
Of All Time

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Mace Windu
8. Plo Koon
9. Anakin Skywalker
11. Kyle Katarn
Most Powerful Sith
Sith Lords
Of All Time

2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Rage
7. Darth Maul
8. Darth Scarz
9. Darth Revan

WTF dude? Kyle Katarn is better than Plo Koon and Skywalker!
Darth Revan can own Maul or Vader!

Fishy
And bane, and Plagueis and Rage is a SS invention I never even heard of Scarz.

General Zodiac
Luke is the strongest Jedi and Desann defeated him. Kyle just got lucky.

Fishy
First of all, for the millionth time, and read it this time.

LUKE WASN'T TRYING.

Okay got that? Good. Now read the rest of the post.

Luke wanted to convert Desann back to the light side. Very simple really. Luke wasn't even close to his full power at that time, Revan is a lot more powerful then Luke was back then. Luke at that time was just an average Jedi Master and Revan ate those guys by the dozens for breakfast.

General Zodiac
You're getting upset. Funny. See Vader had a lot more exp then Luke but who won? Who was it? Help me out here...oh wait Luke. You see you can keep saying Revan would win but that's your option. Plus Luke even told Kyle 'if you run into Desann don't try to take him alone.' or something like that. This fight will never happen so its' up to your imagination and I like Desann more so you can say what you want and maybe some people will agree with you but Desann will win.

2Tidus!
Look, admit it, Kyle is stronger then Dessan! Luke got tally own3d by him. And it wasn't a matter of luck. Don't be telling me that Luke "wasn't trying". So what do you mean, Luke just would've let Dessan kill him? And then you'll say "Luke just wasn't trying but got killed" Stop with the bullshit.

General Zodiac
I think you're on my side 2Tidus. About the Luke Desann thing.

Fishy
Luke survived now didn't he. Luke got out from under the rubble shaking his head. He wanted to turn Desann back.

And Zodiac i'm not getting upset, I just don't understand you people.... If you refuse to change your oppinion even though FACTS show the opposite then why debate it in the first place. Just state your opinion and leave. Why post more. And liking Desann more is not a reason for him to win. I like Jolee, HK-47 and Yoda more then any other SW character. Does not mean I thnk they will beat anybody. (For the record i'm pretty sure all three of them could beat Desann).

And people you can't seriously mean that Kyle was more powerful then Luke, what was Kyle besides a Jedi that had just gotten his conenction to the force back with very little training. Throw an ancient Jedi or Sith up against him and Kyle is dead. The same thing counts for Desann.

General Zodiac
So Luke would have let Desann kill him? Desann thought he killed him when the bridge fell on him. The only thing we can do is let bygones be bygones for Revan and Desann are dead. Were they both powerful siths? Yes. Did they have much power in the force. Yes. Have both of them gone head to head with a very powerful Jedi. No. Only Desann fought a very powerful Jedi that proved himself over and over when he negated the darkside and saved his father from the evil that clouded his judgements for over 20 years. I believe this discussion is over.

Fishy
You believe wrong.

You keep saying Luke, but what was Luke at that time? Nothing special really. And Desann may have thought Luke was dead but what does that have to do with anything? Luke didn't think he was dead thats all that matters because Luke was faking it, not Desann.

Also you keep forgetting a few people that could measure up with Luke of that time.

Kavar (would actually beat him) Malak, Bandon, Vrook.

Revan faced them all or scared them all, now about people that Revan faced.

The entire temple on the unknown planet filled with at least 50 Sith Masters... Yeah Masters, the apprentices weren't on that planet.,

the entire star forge Bastila filled with hundreds of apprentices and Bastila or Three Sith apprentices alone.

Two Terentaks alone who could both easily slaughter a powerful Jedi.

Two other Terentaks possibly with help possibly alone.

Ajunta Pall his spirit, which was weakened because of time but still powerful.

Countless of Sith at the Sith Academy on Korriban. A lot of Sith on every planet he travelled too.

The Most powerful Echani and Mandelorian at that time in a one on one melee fight.

Not to mention all those Jedi he faced that we have only heard off, and all those Mandelorians he killed...

Not impressive, my ass.

xxxpoppunker182
Fishy you know what these guys are just flat out noobs to the starwars universe i mean they have to be you've read all their arguments they're just stating facts about desan and not even paying attenion to revan at all.

and there is in no way desan was a dark lord only another dark lord grants someone that like if all a suddon a jedi went eveil he cant say i'm lord blah dark lord of the sith!!! he has to be apponted and actually have SITH teachings.

and with the list of most powerful jedi and sith just shows that 2Tidus and General Zodiac have no clue what they're talkin about.

Fishy
I know, it just annoys the hell out of me. You are trying to teach those people something and they just refuse to listen to reason. Its like that Obi against Dooku thread...

2Tidus!
Excuse me? Who are you both to call me a 'noob'? Calling people noobs is a bashingment and whoever is a noob here is you. Yes, I admit that Revan is stronger than Dessan. But why say that Luke was holding back on Dessan? What does the head shake even say? What if he was just dissapointed at his student. What if he was just shaking off the dirt from the rubble?

Fishy
He was dissapointed indeed..

Why would he be dissapointed in his student if he couldn't win... He would be dissapointed because his student stayed Dark... And even IF he was trying what would it matter. Wouldn't make him a lot more powerful...

2Tidus!
Dude. Then why did he send out Kyle to kill him? You make no sense.
Maybe he was dissapointed because he couldn't beat Dessan? Well? There's no true fact about that.

Darth Plagues
Its a possibility, but think...Do you really think Luke Skywalker is that weak? He may not be as strong in JO or JA like he is in NJO, but he still has power. Also remember in a lot of books, video games, and possibly comics Luke always tries to redeem someone, before having to kill them. In one of the Jedi Academy books Luke asks himself..."Why am I always trying to be a Jedi Healer?" or something like that.

You can tell after the battle with Desaan Luke is not even damaged. He just jumps out of the pile of rubble he was smashed under. And what do you think the head shake means? Its means he was not happy and he thought he failed in bringing Desaan back, or something...

Emperor Revan
Luke was holding back on Desann. Watch the fight, I'm pretty sure he doesn't attack, he only defends. Why would Desann use the Force to pin him and then run away without even looking for the body? Luke gets out easily without even breathing hard and shakes his head. Desann was once a student and just like Vader Luke was trying to turn them back to the light side. And like Fishy said, at that time he was just an average Jedi master really, he gets FAR stronger later on.

Desann is not a Sith lord. Every Sith lord is stronger than Desann, possibly with a couple exceptions but Lord Revan killed one of the strongest ever and then Revan got even stronger.

2Tidus!
But It's a possibility. Dessan was already very dark, and almost a complete Jedi Knight. And Luke's a sissy, he couldn't go and kill Dessan himself? Or what about the disciples of Ragnos, he always gave out missions and stayed at the academy. In Jedi Outcast when he jumpes in with Kyle in the clone hangar, he prooved to be weak. Using Style I.

Fishy
If you can tell the style that Luke uses by a game then you really are great...

Anyways Luke was indeed not much more then a normal Jedi Master at that time, Desann still couldn't defeat him. That Luke wasn't fighting was logical because Luke was the master and the head of the council and it would make the game stink.

Darth Plagues
Luke wouldn't fight with Form I...he's a Form V practiciner.

Emperor Revan
But It's a possibility. Dessan was already very dark, and almost a complete Jedi Knight. And Luke's a sissy, he couldn't go and kill Dessan himself? Or what about the disciples of Ragnos, he always gave out missions and stayed at the academy. In Jedi Outcast when he jumpes in with Kyle in the clone hangar, he prooved to be weak. Using Style I.

It was the computer, what did you expect? Did you notice all the powers he has? Lightsaber throw level 3 for instance which Kyle doesn't get till the very end of the game.

Darth Plagues
This is Form I...

As the weapons technology of the lightsaber was developed, the need for a form of combat arose. Thus Form I, also called Way of the Sarlacc, was born. Ancient sword-fighting traditions held key principles of blade combat that were implemented by early Jedi Masters in the rather basic technical tactics of Form I.

Form I, like its succeeding forms, includes the following basic techniques and concepts:

attack, a set of attacks aimed at different body zones
parry, a set of blocks to thwart any attack in the specified body zones
body target zones (1, head, 2, left arm, 3, right arm, 4, back, 5, left leg, 6, right leg)
training drills called velocities
Younglings, the Jedi initiate rank, first learn Form I before they begin a Padawan apprenticeship with a Jedi Master. In Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, the Younglings can be seen being taught by Yoda to deflect light plasma shots

This is the form Luke uses...Form V...

Form V (also called "the Way of the Krayt Dragon"wink is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III often leads to dangerously prolonged combat. This style came about from combining Forms II and III. Anakin, both as himself and as Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Jedi Master Plo Koon are all practitioners of Form V. Jedi Master Agen Kolar may possibly have been a Form V practitioner since he favoured aggression negotiations.

Form V maintains its existence through having sufficient defensive skills, as derived from Form III, but channeling defense into offense. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent. This simultaneously defends the user and efficiently injures the opponent. As well, it employs a basic form of Form II's parries, allowing the user to parry the attempted attack, and counter it. It is different from Form III in the fact that practictioners of Form V will press the assault, using wide, sweeping blows in an attempt to overwhelm the opponent with brute strength. The aggressive philosophy of Form V is the source of many a Jedi's disapproval.

With the aggressive but yet refined movements of Form II and the highly defensive postures of Form III, Shien / Djem So has been proven to be an effective style.

Lord DarqueLand
Revan Easily.........

If Kyle Katarn can beat Desann then Revan could easily kick Desann's ass

darth zamorak
omg this thread is full of crap.........

Revan owns dessan bigtime.

And wtf is this dessan can beat luke crap.
Dessan was and arrogant apprentice who learned how to use the dark side of the force yipeee.
Luke in the other hand has mastered the force in ways thats no one else has even dreamed of.

Fishy I applaud your perseverance in trying to teach these guys common sense but they just wont listen.

Oh and btw general zodiac look at the poll........

Emperor Revan
Yeah and the poll's messed up as it is. Desann shouldn't have gotten two votes.

Fishy
He shouldn't have gotten 1... Polls don't count for much anyway. Ussually only a few people know what they are voting for the rest just votes without reading the thread.

I almost never even vote anymore, at least not when the answer is still debatable...

Emperor Revan
True but the polls are usually pretty accurate to what the fight would be like, not necessarily the winner. If the polls a blow out then the fight would be easy and if it's close then the fight will be close. Not always but a lot.

xxxpoppunker182
i just dont see how people think that dessan not even a jedi night could take out luke i mean come on. and why send kyle to go do it instead of luke hmmm? its a test for kyle you cant just renunce being a jedi and then come back whenever you want all willy nilly you still have to prove yourself again in kyles case since he stumbled into it first it was his mission to end it and he had kyles gal so you think kyle would stay out of the fight.

Darth Plagues
Revan I doubt even has to pull out his lightsaber.

And saying Desaan could beat Luke is just an answer of ignorace.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Revan I doubt even has to pull out his lightsaber.

And saying Desaan could beat Luke is just an answer of ignorace.

ya you're right but the part about desaan beating luke beaing ignorant its just flat out stupidity.

General Zodiac
Doesn't matter. Jerec would come in and kill Revan.

xxxpoppunker182
wtf? are you talkin about general zodiac jerec couldnt beat revan either.

General Zodiac
I said Revan...**** i ment Desann. My bad.

xxxpoppunker182
o ok thx for the clarification.

exanda kane
I know it looks like Desann can beat Luke in Jedi Outcast, but thats only cos the developers have no perspective and overpower and the characters. Desaan is still a padawan, Revan frickin owns!

Fishy
You also have to remember that Revan had several Jedi Councillors serving under him during the Mandelorian and the Sith wars. People that would all kill Desann with ease.

General Zodiac
I'm not saying Desann can beat Revan. I think Revan would win but you might underestimate Desann a bit and Revan never underestimated anybody that's why he is so powerful.

Neo_Version 7
Desaan is underrated.

LOOK AT HIS LIGHTSABER, PEOPLE!!!

darth zamorak
lightsabers mean nothing...............

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, that's true.

Look at Darth Maul beating Qui-Gon.

I don't know HOW he did it. Must've been magic.

darth zamorak
im saying that lightsabers are a tool for killing u need skill to kill with them.

Your saying that since dessan's ligthsabre is kool hes the strongest ever....

Neo_Version 7
Yup, basically THAT'S what I'm saying.

The strongest list goes:

1. Desaan
2. Darth Maul
3. Dooku

Revan?! He's pronbably waaaaay bottom. Around 40 or 68.

Lightsabers equal power, my very young apprentice.

darth zamorak
omg your more a dumass than i thought u were...............

lightsabers dont equal power your skill in using them equals power.

darth zamorak
this is one of the crappiest threads ever made......

Neo_Version 7
Noooo. Lightsabers are soooo awesome.

You remember that Clone Trooper that picked up Obi-Wan's lightsaber?

His power potential became 100% just holding that thing.

You obviously know nothing of George Romero's epic saga, Star Warz.

darth zamorak
im confused now

Neo_Version 7
Why am I not surprised. You know nothing. erm

I pity you...sad

darth zamorak
??? you were arguing about something and then you argue about the complete opposite......???????

are you feelin ok

General Zodiac
confused Lightsaber=Skill? What!? blink

darth zamorak
the skill to use them = power

Neo_Version 7
darth_zamorak, please don't try to grab attention.

You aren't knowledgable in Satr Warz. Please get over it.

Revan is the stronget ever.

darth zamorak
u no this is kinda funny

Neo_Version 7
erm

You never learn do you, darth_z?

For that, I personally reported your posts to to a moderator.

darth zamorak
oh no *cry* plz dont

General Zodiac
This is confusing me.

darth zamorak
ur not the first

General Zodiac
Someone explain it to me. Desann will win because he has a cool lightsaber? Revan would win I thought.

darth zamorak
thats what neo is saying!! that dessan is gonna win cause he has a cool lightsabre its just stupid

General Zodiac
Maul had a cooler lightsaber then Obi and he lost.

darth zamorak
dont bother arguing with him hes crazy

General Zodiac
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

xxxpoppunker182
yea neo version 7 shut up your just as dumb as supershadow ok

General Zodiac
mobile -ring ring-
Neo: Hello
God: What are you talking about?

Neo_Version 7
Can you guys BE any more shallow?

General Zodiac
Yes.

darth zamorak
lol.......................

General Zodiac
There was nothing wrong with that. We just need to know What are you talking about.

xxxpoppunker182
i agree

darthrevan89
This thread is pathetic and it dragging on way to long. Revan would wip Dessan's a** end of story. And for that phsyco Neo_Version 7... your just fricken crazy!

Emperor Revan
So let this stupid thread die already.

General Zodiac
It should have ended a week ago.

darth zamorak
but people just kept on the same bullsheet

General Zodiac
I'm not coming back here.

General Zodiac
You voted and now the match:
Desann looked at Revan and yelled out, 'Time to die Revan.' All Revan did was laugh. Desann ignited his lightsaber and charged at him. Revan thought he would have a little fun here. Revan blocked everyone of Desann's attacks with ease. Revan begun to grow bored and force pushed Desann into a column then brought the column down pinning Desann. Revan decided to use lighting but enough to keep Desann alive. Revan shocked the Dark Jedi and again grew bored and ignited his lightsaber and sliced off his head. Revan picked up the head and crushed it. Revan smiled and left.

Fishy
Why the hell did you come back after saying you would not and why the hell did you bring this thread back up, like we haven't seen enough of it.

General Zodiac
I was just finishing it up. Don't get mad.

Rand al'Thor
Yes...yes I know go ahead and hate me for doing this...but I had to!

Lord Janus
I never said a word in this thread until now. And uh, it's easy to see why.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
I never said a word in this thread until now. And uh, it's easy to see why.

Holy! You got rid of your evil Jawa avatar!

Darth Faunus
*gasp* Duuuuude. . .

Neo_Version 7
Desann would beat Revan. yes

Fishy
I hope you are kidding.

Rand al'Thor
Desann would beat Revan. yes

You again!

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Most Powerful Jedi
Of All Time

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Mace Windu
8. Plo Koon
9. Anakin Skywalker
11. Kyle Katarn
Most Powerful Sith
Sith Lords
Of All Time

2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Bane
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Darth Tyranus
6. Darth Rage
7. Darth Maul
8. Darth Scarz
9. Darth Revan

What the hell...I don't even remember this little screwed up list of Zodiac's. Maul being more powerful than Revan? WTF?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>