Juggernaut vs. Mr. Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i would love to see this.... Hyde says,.. nobody can beat him.... what happen, if a full powered Juggernaut will cross his path ?

wow... i would love to see this.... would be .. a massacre... right ?

Sentry
Massacre...

Juggs VS. Hyde = Hyde rip

long pig
yes.....this would....be....a really....short...fight......hyde....would.....die.....a.....horrible....horrible.....death......because hyde.....isn't very....strong...or.....durable.....and he.....tires.......unlike jug.....who never.....tires......so....in....conclusion.........I'd....like ......to say......J....ug.....would......win.....dont you....think?

armandovalles
I think the County Morgue better get ready for a big customer, namely Hyde.

Sentry
Didn't Cage knock Hyde's a$$ out in the New Avengers 2? With the door? Slammed it right into his face? Right after that they got flooded to the surface of the Raft by Hydroman

armandovalles
yea actually he did. Thats just adding insult to injury though.

Betageuze
but .. after must see how Hyde manhandling Jarvis,... the Avengers butler... i would love, to see how Juggernaut take down Hyde ... Hyde could absolutly do NOTHING against a angry Juggernaut.... more than 2 classes above him i think

Sentry
Jugga could probably tear him in half.

chilled monkey
Hyde loses this one. He's out of his league.

guy222
poor hyde

Black bolt z
Mr. Hyde is a daredevil enemy...

Ptr_Grifin
I don't see how he thought Mr. Hyde could be a match-up for Juggernaut. Even depowered, I'd still give Cain a huge majority.

Galan007
Unless this is a male-rape contest, Juggy wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless this is a male-rape contest, Juggy wins. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.