TUG OF WAR Match .. with this participiants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
on the left side - the bad ones smile:

the .. nearly .. unstoppable Juggernaut
the 200 ton strength level .... Abomination
the awesome.... Gladiator
HULK KILLER HUMANOID
the whole Wrecking Crew team .. including Wrecker, Bulldozer, Piledriver, Mr. Hyde, Goliath, Tiger Shark, Absorbing Man
The Asgardian Destroyer (he is here not allowed to growing bigger than human)
The Rhino

vs.

on the right side - Heroes ... like

Savage Hulk ... perhaps.. most powerful mortal human being on gods earth
semi god... Hercules .. prince of power
Namor, the Sub-Mariner..... King under Sea
Wonderman.... Powerhouse of the Avengers
The Mighty Thor... Odins son
Doc Samson
Ben Grimm, the THING ... its clobbering time.... yeah... Hulk and Thing on the same side... i like it wink
Spiderman ... dont underestimate his will to win
Power Man Luke Cage
and....... KURSE .... anybody who would underestimate him ?? smile

who are ... on each side... the 2 LAST MAN STANDING ??

of course... the rope has to be of a very strong material... i dont know.. which material can resist those guys ...

long pig
Jug beats the entire team by himself.

Ties the rope around his waist, turns around and walks forward.

Nothing will stop him from walking forward.

Betageuze
no.. it can not be that easy long pig... i mean you have opponence like Hercules, Hulk ... on the other side... if this would be true ... if Juggernaut can beat (in this type of match) the whole opponence on his own.... HE HAVE TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL GUY IN THE UNIVERSE ... and he is not

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig
Jug beats the entire team by himself.

Ties the rope around his waist, turns around and walks forward.

Nothing will stop him from walking forward.

yep pretty much thats it end of

Long pig 1

Betagauze 0

( i am not insulting you betagauze i am simply pointing out that Long pig has you beaten in the debate department here)

Betageuze
what are ya talking about grey fox..... i am unBEATable ! ! ! wink

jrodslam
The villain side has slightly more muscle. Hulk doesnt have the time to get mad enough to make a difference. And its true what Long pig said about Juggy. That would be cheats imo though.

Betageuze
imagine.... the Hulk will arrive at this contest when he is totally mad.....one of the other side.. one of the bad ones.. has manhandled his girlfriend.... JARELLA... can you image... WHAT in this case HULK WILL DO WITH HIS OPPONENCE... not even Juggernaut would survive that.... no force in the universe... will survive then a combat with HULK... and Juggy is well stoppable.. believe me

ZephroCarnelian
No - Juggs would win this match by the way stated.

It's magic....

However - if Hulk was really really REALLY mad, that's when he starts to defy all laws of logic. Eventually, even Juggs forward motion wouldn't be able to resist the Hulk's strength...

Maybe...

Or maybe I'm talking out of my posterior...

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.