Savage Hulk vs. 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
do you really think a savage Hulk can do nothing against a 8th day Juggy...... .. i dont know.. but a Hulk NEVER give up .. and the madder he gets...... you know what i mean smile

on the other hand ..i ve heard 8th day can manhandle the mighty Thor..... Hulk has his problems with a Thor WITH Mjolnir....

8th day vs. Hulk ... what a match

Xplosive
8th day Juggernaut wins. Hulk never gives up, but he would be KO or killed.

ImmortalOne
Has been done before.......
Juggs wins

Cosmic Cube
Hulk can't even hurt classic Juggernaut. At best, he can make a draw, or fling Juggernaut into orbit. 8th Day is overkill.

Tough Guy
8th day i believewas a hugeb increase in juggies magic. who knows hoew hulk would be written, if at the top end of his game then as i have said many times on these threads anything is possible with him, classic or8 th day whatever, so it depends how pissed hulk is being written and what not, remember he got so pissed once he smashed onslaughts arrmour, that was special as his arrmour was supposed to be un breakable. i still believe hulk would get too strong for juggies magic to protect him, 8th day only tapped into more of cyttoraks magic, a magic that i believe is finite in its power

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tough Guy
8th day i believewas a hugeb increase in juggies magic. who knows hoew hulk would be written, if at the top end of his game then as i have said many times on these threads anything is possible with him, classic or8 th day whatever, so it depends how pissed hulk is being written and what not, remember he got so pissed once he smashed onslaughts arrmour, that was special as his arrmour was supposed to be un breakable. i still believe hulk would get too strong for juggies magic to protect him, 8th day only tapped into more of cyttoraks magic, a magic that i believe is finite in its power
YOU still believe.
Juggernaut's magic has protected Juggernaut from even Thor's GodForce.Hulk can't overcome the magic nature of Juggy's powers.8th day Juggernaut beat down all the other exemplars with ease, he's outta Hulk's league.

Tough Guy
maybe, hulk though my good man is not out of most leagues im afraid, he is the 1 hero with the ability to up his game when he needs to, even if he does have some lower division losses to carry your analogy through. tors god force was bad writing anyway in my opinion, hukl due to his limitless otential is able to do almost anything really and has also been written that way many times

Wanderer259
It could happen; Hulk potentially could become strong enough to rip anything apart lest it be non-corporeal. However, it's just overwhelmingly more likely that he won't get that strong enough in time to do anything.

Tough Guy
well there is no time limit to his strength increasing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.