Elfen Lied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Not many KMC members may know about this anime... but its tremendously awesome. It really shows the different sides of man.

EvilCap America
I heard it was kinda gorey and that kinda turned me off to checking it out.Whats actually it about anywho?

2Tidus!
I can't say it's MAD GOOD. It's ok. I watched the whole thing from time to time.

jnr hiphop
Elfen Lied is great. One of my favs.

Yuna33
it is gorey.
limbs are flying! weee!

Flame Alchemist
I really don't go for that gorey stuff.

Big_Daddy2
Seriously...

I have never seen so many limbs, and blood in an anime yet. It really is gory. Absolutely repulsive stuff...

But it works evil face

Flame Alchemist
There can be action in an anime without it being gory.For example Saiyuki there hardly any gore in that.

jnr hiphop
Come on now, it's their choice to make it gory or not. If it's gory, that's just their way of making that anime. What would your reaction be if someone asked a question like "There can be love in an anime withough kissing" or "There can be drama in an anime without people loving each other."? The reaction I think you would have is similar to what I'm saying...

soundtrack
i've only seen the 1st episode so far . yes, i would have to say this is one of the most gory animes i have ever seen BUT it has a very VERY good plot...and i've only seen a whole 25 minutes of an episode and want to see more.
and as far as i can tell about the plot, is that some scientists are holding this "being" that has this amazing telecanetic abilities. well the thing escapes somehow, but during the escape she loses her memory and ends up being washed on shore where 2 cousins find her. all she says is "mew" so they name her that. during other scenes you see that the head scientist guy is hiring an assassin to find and kill mew. the 2 cousins are basically raising mew and helping her learn . i cant really tell you anything else b/c i've only seen one epsiode, but if i had to rate it so far from a 1 to 10, i would give it a 9.5 wink .

Lumenesca
Haven't seen it yet, but I saw the previews...

Lots o' blood.

jnr hiphop
I haven't seen it yet either but I really want to. Does anyone mind posting a review of Elfen Lied?

cool blue14
yea i seen it today it was great that's the bloodiest goreiest animation i ever seen. but check out trinity blood that's 2 goriest it's bout this vampire killing and sucking other vampire's blood and actully i'm gonna start a thread about it wait na. but hard to believe this little girl slaghture everyone and a killer there will be a news species

Katt

Lord Ryugen
I've watched the entire series. Elfin Lied is gory as hell but trust me it's got a great plot. Besides gore can be good, the scene with the puppy and the three kids had laughing for hours. big grin

Lord Akira
Elfen Lied is one of the best aniems I've ever seen! And Lucy is my favourite character ever!
Anyone wants to talk abotu Elfen Lied pm me! It will be a classic in tne years to come!

JacopeX
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Not many KMC members may know about this anime... but its tremendously awesome. It really shows the different sides of man. I seen the trailer, it looks fuggin gory

jake hamoy
it's a nice anime. too bad i'm banned from watching most of that anime

jake hamoy
cant wait until next year

lightness
i love elfin lied too

K73SK
yes, very lovely anime droolio

Nicca
story is good the double personality is cool very good anime

jake hamoy
cool even if it was not made gory. what do you comment about mayu's perverted father? wanna assassinate him?

jake hamoy
but it is gory.

Wolfie
I just got into the series the other day and I'm enjoying it. I'm just breezing through the episodes as I want to know what happens next. Lucy is a very cool character. Good action, nice gore, good humor.

Anyone who is turned off by the gore, know that they must have thought about that so for all the gore that's in it, they put that much more light-hearted stuff in there. It's a well-rounded series. Well, as far as I can tell. I'm on Episode 7 now.

boobsmagee
yah i started watching it on youtube couldnt find it enywhere else sadly they only featured 4-5 1/3, with english subs, but ive absolutely loved this so far yes its gory but idk it its so hard to explain how good this really is

WolvenWars
This Is By Far An AWESOME anime lets see most gore ill ever see in any anime show again probably, Nudity(im not saying i loved these parts but it let you know it wasnt some baby show lol) Romance(extremely odd to put romance in a massacre XD) Great twists Etc. Etc.

Black Adam
Mindless gore and "LOL BOOBS" for the sake of "LOL BOOBS". I wish more of these crappy characters would have died.

It had a great intro though.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Black Adam
Mindless gore and "LOL BOOBS" for the sake of "LOL BOOBS". I wish more of these crappy characters would have died.

It had a great intro though.

I disagree stick out tongue

I found the whole anime great. Sure there were some nudity, but who cares no expression

The reason of most nudity and such was because of a realistic matter. She had knocked her head hard and was partly moved into child-hood once more. She did not feel shame or such things that adult people does. Therefore it was very natural, most nudity and actions. The whole idea was very original big grin

Otus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.