MVP Baseball 2005 Owners Mode(How To Make Money)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vermanarrd
Ive read alot of hints, tips, cheats, codes and FAQ on MVP Baseball 2005. I've read on how to get money in owners mode has been a joke. It's actually very east to get and make money in owners mode and its very simple. When starting a NEW OWNERS MODE pick your team, it doesn't matter what team. Then pick your players and have a budget between 60 million and 80 million (pick a few 1-8 million daller player and a few 100-900 hundred thousand players) when you get to the point of spending your 5 million you start with just simply buy 4 million in ADVERTISEMENTS and you'll make money, but nothing else for the first year and do well in the play offs and you'll finish the season off with 10-15 million bucks extra for next year. I'm in season 3 and money isn't a problem...

Enjoy..

email me if ya have questions at [email protected]

Vermanarrd
Heres a more detailed version on how to make money... sorry took me so long to post it everyone.

Vermanarrd
Step #1 Start Over, repick a team and when picking your players be carefull. When picking your players for your team, DONT pick any players who make more then 2.5 million. Pick 4 players who make 2.5 million (suggest 2 HR hitters, 1 pitcher and a base hitter or steeler) then pick the rest who make 300 thousand to 700 thousand..

Step #2 After you have picked your team and players take the Innishal 5 million and spend it on the following: 2 upgrades of ADVERTISMENT & 1 CONSESHION STAND worth 2 million dollars. That will leave you with 0 money, but thats fine.

Step #3 Look at your daly finances and make sure its not over 350 thousand per day if it is, trade your high proced players in AAA, AA & A. Players in AAA should not make more then 6-8 hundred thousand, AA no more then 4-5 hundred thousand and A no more then 1-3 hundred thousand. you have to get your daly finances below 350 thousand for the first year.

Step #4 your ticket proces leave them the same as well as your conseshion stand prices.

Step #5 ONLY do promo days at the 1st game of the season, 1st game after all star game and 1st game for each playoff new rounds.

Step #6 DO NOT give your player any raises, not till the end of the season. Your players will become happy as your season gos on and you do well.

Step #7 You will not make any money for AWAY games, you only make money on HOME games.

Step #8 When you make money ONLY spend it on conseshion stands, save up and buy the most exspence stands that offer the most stuff in one stand like hotdogs, hamburgers, pizza and soda. keep doing this till all the conseshion stands are purched, then buy your other stands that sell jerseys, hats, glasses, ect. At the end of the year you should have a good record and the fans should be happy. and you should have some money.

Step 9 when entering playoffs put your ticket prices to LOWER DECK 60 UPER DECK 30 and leave itthere till the end of the second season, playoffs and all.

Step 10 DO NOT spend or buy any conseshion stands or other stuff in the playoffs, save your money. Now when your done your playoffs take the money and upgrade your advertisment and then buy conseshion stands and other shops.

Step 11 you can now upgrade one or two players who make up to 2.5 million but make sure youtr daly finances dont go above 400 thousand.

Step 12 Now your ready to start your second season...

by the all star game you have almost all conseshion stands purched, al other shops and your team should be doing good... kepp doing good and keep to this and you will succed.... Oh Yeah you dont have to play home games in your created statium, you can play anywere and you will still get the money for home games.

Anymore questions, just e-mail me

James

Vermanarrd
Step #1 Start Over, re pick a team and when picking your players be careful. When picking your players for your team, DON'T pick any players who make more then 2.5 million. Pick 4 players who make 2.5 million (suggest 2 HR hitters, 1 pitcher and a base hitter or stealer) then pick the rest who make 300 thousand to 700 thousand..

Step #2 After you have picked your team and players take the Initial 5 million and spend it on the following: 2 upgrades of ADVERTISEMENT & 1 CONCESSION STAND worth 2 million dollars. That will leave you with 0 money, but thats fine.

Step #3 Look at your Daly finances and make sure its not over 350 thousand per day if it is, trade your high prised players in AAA, AA & A. Players in AAA should not make more then 6-8 hundred thousand, AA no more then 4-5 hundred thousand and A no more then 1-3 hundred thousand. you have to get your Daly finances below 350 thousand for the first year.

Step #4 your ticket prices leave them the same as well as your CONCESSION stand prices.

Step #5 ONLY do promo days at the 1st game of the season, 1st game after all star game and 1st game for each playoff new rounds.

Step #6 DO NOT give your player any raises, not till the end of the season. Your players will become happy as your season gos on and you do well.

Step #7 You will not make any money for AWAY games, you only make money on HOME games.

Step #8 When you make money ONLY spend it on CONCESSION stands, save up and buy the most expensive stands that offer the most stuff in one stand like hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza and soda. keep doing this till all the CONCESSION stands are purchased, then buy your other stands that sell jerseys, hats, glasses, etc. At the end of the year you should have a good record and the fans should be happy. and you should have some money.

Step 9 when entering playoffs put your ticket prices to LOWER DECK 60 UPPER DECK 30 and leave it there till the end of the second season, playoffs and all.

Step 10 DO NOT spend or buy any CONCESSION stands or other stuff in the playoffs, save your money. Now when your done your playoffs take the money and upgrade your ADVERTISEMENT and then buy CONCESSION stands and other shops.

Step 11 you can now upgrade one or two players who make up to 2.5 million but make sure you tr Daly finances DON'T go above 400 thousand.

Step 12 Now your ready to start your second season...

by the all star game you have almost all CONCESSION stands purchased, all other shops and your team should be doing good... keep doing good and keep to this and you will succeed.... Oh Yeah you DON'T have to play home games in your created stadium, you can play any were and you will still get the money for home games.

Anymore questions, just email me

James

Vermanarrd

Scriv
Uhh hey,

Can you tell me why

I released all my players

and signed 25 guys for 7 yr/300k

And I put all my guys ratings to 99 for everything

went 156-6

won world series

my stadium looked awesome

and i had to retire do to my rating being an F for like being an owner

also, do u remember who ypu picked for your draft

and, does advirstisements boost your income?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.