The Breakfeast thread 2 (with actual food)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrinceofBlades
It's currently 8:21 am my time cause I couldn't sleep last night, and I am eating a bagel, toast, scrambled eggs, cinanom waffles and a tall glass of orange juice (I'm a growing kid, what did you expect). So anyways, when Morbid came out with her breakfast thread BUT NO FOOD!!! I was shocked and appalled (in the immortal words of DL Hughley).

So in short this is the actual breakfast thread with real food. yes Have fun...

Imaginary
It's currently 10:33 pm my time and I'm drinking tomato juice with added herbs no expression

nutella-spatz
Food. droolio

But no thanks, I'll be going out for dinner tonight. happy

And it'S 2:53 PM here.

Clovie
it is curently 2:56 here and i've just eaten tomato soup huh

§P0oONY
13:56 and I'm making noodles.... erm

BENITO
2:02 just ate a mini roll

Neo_Version 7
Just had a bag of Lays.

Nothing much going on here.

xLiNdS x 622x
It is 9:19am and i just ate cereal..

PrinceofBlades
Wow, was the tomatoe soup any good...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Just had a bag of Lays.

Nothing much going on here.

Psssst. That is because it is a boring thread...

stick out tongue <--- to PoB

PrinceofBlades

Neo_Version 7
This thread isn't the best. sad

PrinceofBlades
It doesn't have to be, but it would have been if it was posted around Morbid posted her, but you know being the lazy me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Wow, was the tomatoe soup any good... this was too me? confused

yes. very nice. thank you.

Jackie Malfoy
Breakfast is always good.I eat one of those junky ceral normanly with Oj!Or if I slepted in I go right to lunch.JM

silvertsume
its 9:37 am here.. and i had strawberries... confused yum...

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silvertsume
its 9:37 am here.. and i had strawberries... confused yum...

eek! did you have it with sugar? I like mine with sugar...

silvertsume
eek! did you have it with sugar? I like mine with sugar... nah.. but thatz goooodd! my dog got for me so w/e.. lol.. my doggy got them out of the frindge.. soo i ate them... laughing out loud life served on a silve plater.. big grin

§P0oONY
It's a lower case p for starters, and hey it's the numbers that count...
It really isn't the numbers that count... erm

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silvertsume
nah.. but thatz goooodd! my dog got for me so w/e.. lol.. my doggy got them out of the frindge.. soo i ate them... laughing out loud life served on a silve plater.. big grin

my dog can't do that, all he can do is bite people. But hey who's comlpaining...

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
No, because my threads are made in my boredom, and I don't make them so they hang around, because my threads are more topical and set and so are not really any use to anyone after a short period of time.

I have had threads with many pages before though..

To be fair, I don't remember any of your threads either so stop being such a hypocrite.. erm

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Are you saying you only make threads to improve your thread count?

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Maybe, sometimes I come up with Good ideas, other times I think more is better...

Ok..... I just make them because I want to share something with the people of KMC or I'm bored and want to make a pointless thread...

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
I'm only 16, it is not like I have a lot to offer, in a sense you have a lot more because you have a faith and with that (although people will not always agree) you will be able to share with people your beliefs on things and your opinion on certain subjects. I can't because I don't believe in anything like that..

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Than maybe you should change. But you can't say much about religion here. Remember the "Is anyone here Clean minded" thread? My first time here on KMC was in a debat with the odds 50:1. I met pretty much everyone in the probably the most intense debate KMC ever saw, at least that's what Raz said...

Yeah because in that thread, you were sort of trying to convert people. but people wouldn't mind if you said basically "Here is my view on the situation" not "Here is my view and you should all follow it"

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
I didn't force it down your throats. I kept proposing my view and what I believed in, and you (not you in person but the people in general) kept cutting me off...Actually it wasn't really a debate, but a lot of screaming and yelling...

Yeah, I admit we were all out of order, we should have listened to you more... for that I am truly sorry. The thing is I am a very stubborn person when it comes to my views on things and if I see opposition to my views I always will attempt to put and end to it, even if I do it in the complete wrong way..

PrinceofBlades

§P0oONY
Yeah, true

PrinceofBlades
See, I was right. This thread diverged from it's purpose and is now gotten better. THough I think it's about to die yes

Morbid4Daniel
Hmm...10.49 atm. I HATE breakfast food, ill eat it every once in a while but its rare. I prefer my meats for breakfast..Non sugary things, stuff like that. Im wierd, I know..but its the truth..I save my cereals for 7 o'clock at night .

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Hmm...10.49 atm. I HATE breakfast food, ill eat it every once in a while but its rare. I prefer my meats for breakfast..Non sugary things, stuff like that. Im wierd, I know..but its the truth..I save my cereals for 7 o'clock at night .

Well i'm not a morning guy so I usally have brunch...

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah, similar here wink

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Yeah, similar here wink

Hey you know I made this thread because of you, so you should feel very special right now...

Jack Daniels
I had a slim jim and a pint of jack daniels this morning for breakfast...lol....a very unbalanced diet I have aquired of late.....lol beer actually though with my 2 jobs the hours I keep my breakfasts are sometimes really dinners....lol

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
I had a slim jim and a pint of jack daniels this morning for breakfast...lol....a very unbalanced diet I have aquired of late.....lol beer actually though with my 2 jobs the hours I keep my breakfasts are sometimes really dinners....lol

laughing nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.