Rogue vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Round 1. Rogue (with her own and Ms. Marvel's powers) vs Superman (Post-Crisis)
Round 2. Rogue (with her own and Ms. Marvel's powers) vs Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Round 3. Rogue (With complete access to all previously absorbed powers) vs Superman (Pre-Crisis)

The third option I say Rogue's likely to win, first and second not so sure who wins. I'm leaning towards Superman for (2). Opinions anyone?

(I know a lot of Supes fanboys are gonna say he wins easily in all three rounds but be reasonable)

whirlysplat
He wins easily in about a billionth of a secondbig grin speedblitz time big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
He wins easily in about a billionth of a secondbig grin speedblitz time big grin

Post Crisis doesn't move that fast. He still beats Rouge. Pre-crisis Superman would wreck Rouge, unless she absorbed Gladiator or someone, while I wasn't watching.

whirlysplat
We have disagreed on this speed thing in the other thread big grin I'm not going through it again all that can be said has been said on the matter. You CC and some others don't think he is that fast, myself and some others do. Glad you agree on the outcome though big grin

xmarksthespot

whirlysplat
no chance at all against Supes speed big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Round 1. Rogue (with her own and Ms. Marvel's powers) vs Superman (Post-Crisis)
Round 2. Rogue (with her own and Ms. Marvel's powers) vs Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Round 3. Rogue (With complete access to all previously absorbed powers) vs Superman (Pre-Crisis)

The third option I say Rogue's likely to win, first and second not so sure who wins. I'm leaning towards Superman for (2). Opinions anyone?

(I know a lot of Supes fanboys are gonna say he wins easily in all three rounds but be reasonable)

1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Superman

As whirly said, speedblitz, and even without he still trounces her in 1 and 2...

4. Superman again... speedblitz... as whirly so pointed out...

xmarksthespot

whirlysplat
She has to think to o anything, if its at a bell as you introduced the round ideabig grin Before she can shes out big grin Speedblitz + superstrength + invulnerable fist = canvas time for Rogue laughing

pr1983

xmarksthespot
By it's very nature isn't teleportation faster than light speed.
Time = 0
Distance = x
Speed = x/0 = infinity

Destiny could see all possible futures, and thus the past and present, since they are at some point the future. Spidey sense was more an add-on to this.

pr1983
By it's very nature isn't teleportation faster than light speed.
Time = 0
Distance = x
Speed = x/0 = infinity

Destiny could see all possible futures, and thus the past and present, since they are at some point the future. Spidey sense was more an add-on to this.

Its not, its thought based, which makes the initialisation of teleportation as fast as thought...

initiation = Not lightspeed...

travel from a to b = Possibly lightspeed

She still has to think of teleporting...

whirlysplat
She has to think to o anything, if its at a bell as you introduced the round ideabig grin Before she can shes out big grin Speedblitz + superstrength + invulnerable fist = canvas time for Rogue laughing

As I said before big grin

stormfront13
and besides she absorbed thor, hulk, and juggernaut, she would have to at least have really good durability, and also a lot of people say that electricity disrupts his bio-shield or whatever it's called and she has absorbed storm

pr1983
As I said before big grin

i missed your post... embarrasment

xmarksthespot

Lol yes they're fighting in a custom made ring in the sky. She knows when the bells going to ring if there was a bell (Destiny's power can't really be turned off) she can go intangible just before it rings. In Shadowcat intangibility is her natural form and she has to concentrate to go solid but I don't think that applies to Rogue. And I'd say that Supes still has to think to do anything too! So you can't really play that card.

whirlysplat
No probs mate big grin

whirlysplat
No it doesn't, not much, not enough big grinOriginally posted by stormfront13
and besides she absorbed thor, hulk, and juggernaut, she would have to at least have really good durability, and also a lot of people say that electricity disrupts his bio-shield or whatever it's called and she has absorbed storm

pr1983
Lol yes they're fighting in a custom made ring in the sky. She knows when the bells going to ring if there was a bell (Destiny's power can't really be turned off) she can go intangible just before it rings. In Shadowcat intangibility is her natural form and she has to concentrate to go solid but I don't think that applies to Rogue. And I'd say that Supes still has to think to do anything too! So you can't really play that card.

supes mind is superior to a humans, his thought processes are alot faster than a humans...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by pr1983
supes mind is superior to a humans, his thought processes are alot faster than a humans...

So true, everyone forgets thatbig grin

pr1983
So true, everyone forgets thatbig grin

Indeed...

xmarksthespot
Of course I'm neglecting her own ability to absorb others abilities by simple skin to skin contact. He punches her in the face she imprints him. Due to the nature of Rounds 3. and 4. She has access to Supes powers as well as her many others. Let's say he doesn't punch her in the face, she Mystiques herself naked and imprints him. He dies but he dies happy lol. big grin

pr1983
Of course I'm neglecting her own ability to absorb others abilities by simple skin to skin contact. He punches her in the face she imprints him. Due to the nature of Rounds 3. and 4. She has access to Supes powers as well as her many others. Let's say he doesn't punch her in the face, she Mystiques herself naked and imprints him. He dies but he dies happy lol. big grin

she cannot absorb when he punches her in the face, there is no prolonged contact at the speed he is moving...

xmarksthespot
There's just no pleasing you is there lol j/k. So what if I had the whole list of people that she's absorbed simultaneously attacking him? Supes still comes out on top?

snoopdogg
Of course I'm neglecting her own ability to absorb others abilities by simple skin to skin contact. He punches her in the face she imprints him. Due to the nature of Rounds 3. and 4. She has access to Supes powers as well as her many others. Let's say he doesn't punch her in the face, she Mystiques herself naked and imprints him. He dies but he dies happy lol. big grin Rougue couldnt absorb Superman anyways due to his bio-matrix field.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Rougue couldnt absorb Superman anyways due to his bio-matrix field.

Cecilia Reyes power is an automatic 6 inch force field. Rogue still managed to imprint her through that, (iunno how) so it sets precedent for her being able to imprint Superman.

whirlysplat
Supes hits a thousand times + in a second not enough time smile ust time for....pain

DarkCrawler
Pre-Crisis Superman is stronger:

"There have been many strong men in the world, but none with the amazing power of Superman, whose rippling steel muscles can blast boulders to dust and move mountains.

Like Superman's other powers, his strength has been continually magnified over the years.

In June 1938, Superman, described as a man of titanic strength with the ability to raise tremendous weights, lifts an automobile over his head with one hand, shakes its hoodlum occupants out on the the ground, then smashes the car to bits against the base of a cliff.

In Spring 1940, when Metropolis is ravaged by a man-made earthquake, Superman supports tottering buildings while terrified occupants dash to safety.

In 1941, Superman swims through a raging flood using only one hand, while holding a mansion aloft with the other hand. To divert the floodwaters, Superman digs a huge, mile-long ditch with his bare hands in a matter of moments.

In 1942, Superman seizes a set of brass knuckles and crushes the cowardly instrument in his palm as easily as though the metal were putty; he smashes his way through the side of a mountain; and, while clinging to the side of a moving train, Superman performs an amazing stunt - he opens a Pullman window! By September of the same year, his strength has grown to the point where he can wrench apart a pair of twin mountain peaks with his bare hands.

In 1943, when Superman acts to avert the collapse of a massive undersea cavern, his mighty shoulders bear the weight of thousands of tons of rock and the terrific pressure of the ocean above it. (Action Comics #62, "There'll Always Be a Superman!"wink He also hits a baseball so hard that it circles the world.

In 1946, Superman uses his super-strength to mend a gaping hole in the hull of a sunken freighter, welding the torn steel plates into place by rubbing them with his hands until they're white hot. Later texts refer to this process as the application of "super-friction."

1947 brings us the first time that Superman transforms a lump of coal into a glittering diamond. In the words of the text, "Incalculable tons of pressure exerted by the Man of Steel's mighty fist duplicate the work of eons to fuse the opaque coal carbons into the translucent perfection of a glittering diamond!" (Action Comics #115)

In 1948 he uses the super-pressure of his thumbnail to cut sheet metal.

By 1949 he has single-handedly created a sun for the Planet Uuz by crashing together its two uninhabited moons and then fueling the resultant atomic blaze with drifting meteors.

In November 1953, when a great dark star that's rushing through the solar system begins causing the Earth to spin faster on its axis, Superman finds himself confronted by the greatest challenge of his career, that of devising a means of slowing down the Earth. After fashioning a gigantic metal drill from ore-bearing rock, Superman drills through the Earth to the red-hot rocks inside Earth's crust and then, using his own body as a high-speed chisel, gouges a canal from the sea to the hole he has drilled in the Earth. When the seawater rushing through Superman's man-made canal washes over the red-hot rocks at the Earth's core, the result is a continuous blast of steam that makes a great jet-blast, pushing against the rotating Earth to slow it down. When it's back to normal, Superman closes off the canal.

But by 1957, Superman is able to hurl an uninhabited Planet through space (Superman #110) and in 1958 can produce a small earthquake with a super-clap of his hands.

In March 1965 Superman seizes a spacecraft manned by members of the Superman Revenge Squad and hurls it into a far distant galaxy light-years away from Earth."

Pre-Crisis Superman is faster:

"By 1945, Superman is able to fly from Metropolis to Burma in the wink of an eye. "Light travels 186,000 miles a second, but has nothing on Superman," notes the text, "who finds himself hovering over the jungles of Burma in the wink of an eye!"

In November 1946, Superman demonstrates the ability to stand invisibly on one spot by oscillating his body so fast that the human eye cannot see him. During this same period, Superman protects bystanders at a navy yard from the effects of a devastating explosion by spinning around the blast area at super-speed. With the speed of light, Superman makes a wall of his revolving body, through which the expanding gases of the explosive cannot penetrate. Then, funneling upward, Superman directs the blast toward the sky.

In August 1947, Superman successfully photographs a series of past events by flying into outer space faster than the speed of light and overtaking the light waves leaving Earth which contain the images of the events he wants to record on film.

Later in 1947, Superman single-handedly constructs an entire underground city in a matter of seconds. (Superman #48) During this same period, Superman uses his command of super-speed to travel through the time barrier into the past.

Virtually all texts agree that to penetrate the time barrier, Superman must move at a speed exceeding that of light. "

Superman could punch Rogue in the face 100000000000000000000 times in nanosecond with strenght that can move planets. That has to hurt.

Zod4Life
Superman would beat rogue into oblivion.Before she would be able to take her glove off Superman would have already beaten her.

pr1983
Cecilia Reyes power is an automatic 6 inch force field. Rogue still managed to imprint her through that, (iunno how) so it sets precedent for her being able to imprint Superman.

its not automatic, its only when she wills it or feels threatened... supermans is constant...

ZephroCarnelian
Darkcrawler...

Dude....

Awesome post. smile

But you forgot to mention something - the lightwaves he chased from earth, so he could see past events... the events had happened one thousand years previously...

So they had a one thousand lightyear headstart....

He caught up to them in a couple of hours...

He is... THAT fast...

GalacticStorm
If Rogue has the combined durability of all of those powerhouses combined then superman is not taking her out with a speed blitz. Rogue wins option 4 and its not hard to see why.

DarkCrawler
What is option 4?

ZephroCarnelian
Firstly - she wouldn't have Juggs powers, since they're magical and not mutant.

Cytorrack doesn't decide to bless her as well, just cause she touches Juggy, lol.

Secondly - the toughest person she's absorbed would then have to be Hulk.

And Hulk could NOT survive a punch by an indestructible fist travelling at thousands upon thousands of times the speed of light.

DarkCrawler
She has actually absorbed Juggs, but that was the time when Juggs had shared his power with Black Tom, so she is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I am afraid...

GalacticStorm
"Firstly - she wouldn't have Juggs powers, since they're magical and not mutant."

Firstly it was the conditions of this thread that she absorbed Juggernauts powers. Accept that

"Cytorrack doesn't decide to bless her as well, just cause she touches Juggy, lol"

So Cytorrak blessed Black Tom when he took some of Juggernauts power?

"Secondly - the toughest person she's absorbed would then have to be Hulk.

And Hulk could NOT survive a punch by an indestructible fist travelling at thousands upon thousands of times the speed of light."

Secondly the hulk has immense regenerative abilities and its not just him shes absorbed also she hulk, thor, the thing to name a few and all added to her own durability.

Not only that but the battle takes place on earth. Superman doesnt fly at anywhere near the speed of light in such an atmosphere because of the catastrophic environmental damage it would cause.

pr1983
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
She has actually absorbed Juggs, but that was the time when Juggs had shared his power with Black Tom, so she is not as powerful as Classic Juggernaut, I am afraid...

wait, she absorbed pussy juggs?

Zenoside
If anything, this entire thread shows just how lame Superman is as a superhero.

pr1983
Originally posted by Zenoside
If anything, this entire thread shows just how lame Superman is as a superhero.

how?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Not only that but the battle takes place on earth. Superman doesnt fly at anywhere near the speed of light in such an atmosphere because of the catastrophic environmental damage it would cause. Very true but Superman can run/fly/move at over 2000 miles per second in the atmosphere.

Thats like running from New York to L.A. in a second.

That is plenty fast to take Rougue out.

DarkCrawler
wait, she absorbed pussy juggs?

No, Classic Juggernaut once divided his powers between him and Black Tom. It only lasted one issue, and the powers were back at Juggs at the end of the issue. Spider-Man was in that issue too...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/gemofcyttorak6.jpg

pr1983
No, Classic Juggernaut once divided his powers between him and Black Tom. It only lasted one issue, and the powers were back at Juggs at the end of the issue. Spider-Man was in that issue too...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/article/gemofcyttorak6.jpg

oh, i was thinking of a completely different issue...

DarkCrawler
I see that the fight goes like this:

1: Superman rips Rogue's head from her shoulders in one second

2: Same as above...

3: Same as above...except that this time he does it in one millionth of second...

Zenoside
He can do everything, and with every new challenge, he finds away around it with ease. (Most of the time the writers just make him stronger) He's the best at everything, he do almost everything.

There is no depth to this guy, no conflict. Its comparative to killing an ant with a magnifying glass. Cool the first few time, but man does it get boring.

pr1983
He can do everything, and with every new challenge, he finds away around it with ease. (Most of the time the writers just make him stronger) He's the best at everything, he do almost everything.

There is no depth to this guy, no conflict. Its comparative to killing an ant with a magnifying glass. Cool the first few time, but man does it get boring.

do you actually read superman comics? there are plenty of more powerful characters in comicdom...

ZephroCarnelian
Precrisis Superman regularly flew at super-light speeds within the atmosphere.

He also had such strength he wouldn't even need to fly to deliver such a punch.

And in terms of durability, he bests even her boosted power.

Precrisis Superman when well written took Mjolnir without even a flinch and Hulks punches had no effect on him.

snoopdogg

There is no depth to this guy, no conflict. Its comparative to killing an ant with a magnifying glass. Cool the first few time, but man does it get boring. Are you serious?

Look at Gladiator, Thor, Silver Surfer, and even Sentry. Alot of people in here think those guys will wipe the floop with Superman.

Iceman and ScarletWitch are two more examples.

Zenoside
do you actually read superman comics? there are plenty of more powerful characters in comicdom...
Im not talking about the UBER once in awhile type guys. Im talking about the normal heroes, Batman, X-men, Spidey, Avengers, JL.

He outclasses every single one of them, and if you dont have any Kryptonite on hand your screwed. Even with weakness to magic its nothing I havent seen him beat before.

When I saw that Supes died in that one comic, I was actually interested for the first time. There was some depth after all, under all that plainness.

Im sorry but I'd take the funnies on the back of the newspapers over a superman comic.

GalacticStorm
Doesnt matter. Dont ignore the fact that she has absorbed collossus, juggs , thor, thing, she hulk, hulk, sunspot, even spidey has enhanced durability lol. All added to her own durability which is considerable. Hulk and wolverines healing abilities cant be ignored.

That coupled with the fact that in earths atmosphere because supes isnt linked to speed force he doesnt travel at anywhere near the speed of light because of the damage it would cause.

Longshots luck ability. Ms Marvels psychic seventh sense enabling her to subconsciously anticipate an enemies actions. Thors and Spidermans superhuman reflexes and senses.

Supes wouldnt be able to knock this powered up rogue out in one punch im afraid. Far from it. Plus not being able to do that allows her energy based abilities to come into play. Shields powered by the telekinetics shes absorbed.

Scarlet witches chaos magic.

Magnetos powers amplified by storms lightning.

Supes loses very badly

pr1983
Im not talking about the UBER once in awhile type guys. Im talking about the normal heroes, Batman, X-men, Spidey, Avengers, JL.

He outclasses every single one of them, and if you dont have any Kryptonite on hand your screwed. Even with weakness to magic its nothing I havent seen him beat before.

When I saw that Supes died in that one comic, I was actually interested for the first time. There was some depth after all, under all that plainness.

Im sorry but I'd take the funnies on the back of the newspapers over a superman comic.

then read a recent one... there's conflict, he had his ass handed to him by shazam a while back...

so he's not street level, big deal, snoopdogg named several more powerful characters, they should be under as much scrutiny...

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Precrisis Superman regularly flew at super-light speeds within the atmosphere.

He also had such strength he wouldn't even need to fly to deliver such a punch.

And in terms of durability, he bests even her boosted power.

Precrisis Superman when well written took Mjolnir without even a flinch and Hulks punches had no effect on him.

If you read the thread properly, then you'll find out option 4 is on about POST crisis supes. The ridiculous and ill thought out feats of his pre-crsis incarnations are of no consequence to me im afraid and dont affect my argument in the slightest.

Zenoside
Are you serious?

Look at Gladiator, Thor, Silver Surfer, and even Sentry. Alot of people in here think those guys will wipe the floop with Superman.

Iceman and ScarletWitch are two more examples.
Thor was ruled beaten by the people on this forum, SS is the same thing.

Gladiator and Sentry have always been the best, and are only few and far between in regular comics.

Iceman and Scarletwitch would both need to be at full potential to takes supes down.

Zenoside
then read a recent one... there's conflict, he had his ass handed to him by shazam a while back...

so he's not street level, big deal, snoopdogg named several more powerful characters, they should be under as much scrutiny...
I'll take your suggestion and read some recent Supes comics. I only dont like him because he's just so powerful, and is still considered on the level of the normal heroes.

However, I will be open minded and give him another shot. big grin

DarkCrawler
Doesnt matter. Dont ignore the fact that she has absorbed collossus, juggs , thor, thing, she hulk, hulk, sunspot, even spidey has enhanced durability lol. All added to her own durability which is considerable. Hulk and wolverines healing abilities cant be ignored.

That coupled with the fact that in earths atmosphere because supes isnt linked to speed force he doesnt travel at anywhere near the speed of light because of the damage it would cause.

Longshots luck ability. Ms Marvels psychic seventh sense enabling her to subconsciously anticipate an enemies actions. Thors and Spidermans superhuman reflexes and senses.

Supes wouldnt be able to knock this powered up rogue out in one punch im afraid. Far from it. Plus not being able to do that allows her energy based abilities to come into play. Shields powered by the telekinetics shes absorbed.

Scarlet witches chaos magic.

Magnetos powers amplified by storms lightning.

Supes loses very badly

It has been proven that Pre-Crisis Superman has flown over the speed of light in earth atmosphere. He has hurled uninhabiteted planet through space. He could rip Rogue's head with one hand in 0,00000000001 seconds. Rogue could not do any of those things before Superman has killed her. Only one with enough durablity to resist him would be Juggernaut, and Rogue has only half of his power.

Rogue loses very badly. Unless we are talking about Post-Crisis Superman.

pr1983
I'll take your suggestion and read some recent Supes comics. I only dont like him because he's just so powerful, and is still considered on the level of the normal heroes.

However, I will be open minded and give him another shot. big grin

honestly, id never consider him to be on their level... we're talking green lantern standard here...

he may surprise you... smile

GalacticStorm
It has been proven that Pre-Crisis Superman has flown over the speed of light in earth atmosphere. He has hurled uninhabiteted planet through space. He could rip Rogue's head with one hand in 0,00000000001 seconds. Rogue could not do any of those things before Superman has killed her. Only one with enough durablity to resist him would be Juggernaut, and Rogue has only half of his power.

Rogue loses very badly. Unless we are talking about Post-Crisis Superman.

Darkcrawler. You didnt read my post properly. Or the thread properly. Im arguing for OPTION 4. Because that is the only one where rogue wins and with ease at that. Option 4 is POST CRISIS supes. OK?

pr1983
Bloody x-men and their delusions of grandeur... Marvel is trying to turn em into the JL f*cking A...

DarkCrawler
Darkcrawler. You didnt read my post properly. Or the thread properly. Im arguing for OPTION 4. Because that is the only one where rogue wins and with ease at that. Option 4 is POST CRISIS supes. OK?

Sorry, I only read three options from the first post...

ZephroCarnelian

Oh crap.....

I didn't realise option four was post crisis....

embarrasment

lol!!!

I'm sorry Stormdude - you're right. He'd lose badly!!!

laughing

DarkCrawler
Bloody x-men and their delusions of grandeur... Marvel is trying to turn em into the JL f*cking A...

Yeah, we have:

An woman who can control all energy types

An guy who can't be beaten in any way because he can always reform

Most powerful thing after TOAA

Another woman with most powerful thing after TOAA

Hairy guy with claws who can't be beaten by anybody under cosmic level...

And other ubers.

snoopdogg
Bloody x-men and their delusions of grandeur... Marvel is trying to turn em into the JL f*cking A... laughing good one dude.

pr1983
laughing good one dude.

It just pisses me off...

I liked the X-Men cos they were underdogs, they'd fight enemies knowing they could be killed very easily, thats why i read the comics when i was a kid...

Nowadays... oh christ...

Darkcrawler hit it on the head...

supremthor
pluse Rogue could end up making pre-crisis superman sneez killing everything on the solar sysytem

pr1983
Originally posted by supremthor
pluse Rogue could end up making pre-crisis superman sneez killing everything on the solar sysytem

If it includes her i'm all for it...

What If...
Don't be stupid, Rouge has over what, 30 powers and you are still saying superman is going to win?

This is fanboyism to an EXTREME.

roguefreak
come on now superman fans i know you love and whorship the ground that he walks on but i am going to finish this right now. round 1 and 2 he kicks her ass plain and simple!!!
3 and 4 She wins not easily but she wins. with excess to over 40 different powers she must win. reason 1 i see all of u people screaming that he moves at the speed of light i want everyone to realize what miss marvel can do. she also has the ability to move faster than the speen of light look her up on wikipedia if u have 2. but i have already done my research!!!! now this thinking faster than her thing she has accesses to like 3 different pshcys to cloud his judgment lets not forget hte infamous prof. x DUHHHHH. and if she mystiques naked i don't care if he touched her in the blink of an eye any contact with rogue results in power absorption any time !!! lets not forget how strong she is and how she can use combination of powers. Ms. Marvel + Hulk+Sunspot(increases with the sun).TAHDAH. Lets see mind rape+ultra strenght+super speed+future sights+control over the sun and LIGHT(dazzler)+8 senses(spidey sense and ms. marvel's extra sense) lets all get out of The Nile and realize who wins 3 AND 4

batdude123
Originally posted by roguefreak
come on now superman fans i know you love and whorship the ground that he walks on but i am going to finish this right now. round 1 and 2 he kicks her ass plain and simple!!!
3 and 4 She wins not easily but she wins. with excess to over 40 different powers she must win. reason 1 i see all of u people screaming that he moves at the speed of light i want everyone to realize what miss marvel can do. she also has the ability to move faster than the speen of light look her up on wikipedia if u have 2. but i have already done my research!!!! now this thinking faster than her thing she has accesses to like 3 different pshcys to cloud his judgment lets not forget hte infamous prof. x DUHHHHH. and if she mystiques naked i don't care if he touched her in the blink of an eye any contact with rogue results in power absorption any time !!! lets not forget how strong she is and how she can use combination of powers. Ms. Marvel + Hulk+Sunspot(increases with the sun).TAHDAH. Lets see mind rape+ultra strenght+super speed+future sights+control over the sun and LIGHT(dazzler)+8 senses(spidey sense and ms. marvel's extra sense) lets all get out of The Nile and realize who wins 3 AND 4

And since when can she switch between other people's powers in a battle?

*looks at the kid's name* OH! No wonder. laughing

roguefreak
first of al u idolize batman the weaskest super hero on earth. she can switch between powers when a mutant named Z'Cann gave her her powers and gave rogue a recall ability in which rogue seeked help to control and master this new ability which she did do.through meditation

batdude123
first of al u idolize batman the weaskest super hero on earth. she can switch between powers when a mutant named Z'Cann gave her her powers and gave rogue a recall ability in which rogue seeked help to control and master this new ability which she did do.through meditation

Wow, nobody is ever going to take you seriously here. roll eyes (sarcastic) Your not even worth the time to debate against.

roguefreak
whatever it is kind of sad that u can't prove me wrong yet i can't be taken seriously

batdude123
whatever it is kind of sad that u can't prove me wrong yet i can't be taken seriously

Well, I'm sorry and I'll cut you a break because you probably don't realize who Pre-Crisis Superman is. He came from a wacky writing period where he could do ANYTHING. Kind of stupid, actually. erm

Dinalfos
Superman 10/10.

Damn you, DC.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Superman 10/10.

Damn you, DC.

laughing stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, I'm sorry and I'll cut you a break because you probably don't realize who Pre-Crisis Superman is. He came from a wacky writing period where he could do ANYTHING. Kind of stupid, actually. erm

Got to agree there Rogue is not going to take option 1,2 or 3. She'll take option 4 though.

stay super
superman wint this , yes rogue can absorb supermans power but who said that she will be able to control it? she wont know what to do with all his abilities while he will beat her little ass down , sups 8/10

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by stay super
superman wint this , yes rogue can absorb supermans power but who said that she will be able to control it? she wont know what to do with all his abilities while he will beat her little ass down , sups 8/10

Read the thread rules there are four scenarios each with their own rules.

As I said before Superman creams Rogue in options 1,2 and 3.
Rogue will take option 4.

xmarksthespot
I didn't even remember I made this. Such a noob laughing out loud

She dies in all of them except the 4th option.

rotiart

batdude123
I don't even know about that, Post Crisis Superman is getting to be on the level of Pre-Crisis Superman is, except with greater resistence to magic and kryptonite. ninja

ExodusCloak
I don't even know about that, Post Crisis Superman is getting to be on the level of Pre-Crisis Superman is, except with greater resistence to magic and kryptonite. ninja

Well considering the People she's absorbed ie Thor, Mags, Hulk etc and that that list of absorbed characters is outdated.

Rogue should be able to take out Post-Crisis Superman in option 4. Plus there's the combined mind rape factor of many, many telepaths and the Iceman factor. And the Electromagnetic Factor and the factor where the true potential of Wanda's powers kick in.

Soleran
Round 4 she smokes him hard, the rest of the times she goes down.

rotiart
Flash is not quicksilver speed... and not light speed anymore... but superman has actually gotten even stronger?!
wth

ExodusCloak
There's one thing about Rogue I don't understand, when she absorbed Ms Marvels powers...how come she only got a fragment of the powers Ms Marvel has today?
And how come Ms Marvel strength is greater then Rogue with absorbed Ms Marvel.

And why is that whenever someone mentions Captain Marvel I think of that lady who can turn her self into an intangible energy form.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well considering the People she's absorbed ie Thor, Mags, Hulk etc and that that list of absorbed characters is outdated.

Rogue should be able to take out Post-Crisis Superman in option 4. Plus there's the combined mind rape factor of many, many telepaths and the Iceman factor. And the Electromagnetic Factor and the factor where the true potential of Wanda's powers kick in.

But there's also the fact that there aren't any people on that list who can deal with Superman's speed. I mean they may be overall more powerful, but they can't handle the speed factor. erm And Post-Crisis Superman is basically Pre-Crisis level. Check out the recent Maggedon feat.

batdude123
There's one thing about Rogue I don't understand, when she absorbed Ms Marvels powers...how come she only got a fragment of the powers Ms Marvel has today?
And how come Ms Marvel strength is greater then Rogue with absorbed Ms Marvel.

And why is that whenever someone mentions Captain Marvel I think of that lady who can turn her self into an intangible energy form.

I don't think she can absorb all of their powers, and she also can't absorb full control of their powers as well. Also, can she even combine powers of different people, or does she have to only use one at a time? confused

ExodusCloak
But there's also the fact that there aren't any people on that list who can deal with Superman's speed. I mean they may be overall more powerful, but they can't handle the speed factor. erm And Post-Crisis Superman is basically Pre-Crisis level. Check out the recent Maggedon feat.

What about Thor?

Here's more of her absorption list.:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

There's Northstar there too.

She could use all of there powers at once as far as I know.

As for the Ms Marvel thing I have no idea...I remember she got an upgrade after she came out of the coma...I just don't know what happened.

Oh and not that it'll make a difference but add Emma to that list too.

http://popcultureshock.com/reviews/5652/5652_7.jpg

batdude123
What about Thor?

Here's more of her absorption list.:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

There's Northstar there too.

She could use all of there powers at once as far as I know.

As for the Ms Marvel thing I have no idea...I remember she got an upgrade after she came out of the coma...I just don't know what happened.

Thor and Northstar aren't as fast as Superman. erm

rotiart
Well Ms. Marvel with her powerup goes to Binary level, which is superman level. And supposedly there is no level to the amount of energy ms marvel/binary can absorb. with all those powers... she electrifies the air around her (storms power) hits herself with the godforce (thor) and just keep magnetizing herself (duh) until shes uber binary. Binary was a cosmic level.. probably herald level if i remember right. and since there is no supposed cap to her power set... she could just keep amping herself up wiht her other powers. EVENTUALLy she could fight pc superman. but not quickly.

ExodusCloak
Here she can use more then one power at once:

Combined thought Speed of Thor, Northstar and Quicksilver and Speed + Combined Telepathy, Control over the EM Spectrum(Polaris, Mags, Storm) and Probability Fields

Should be enough to stand still and effect him via the EM Spectrum. The durability of Juggs, Hulk , Iceman etc helps

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
Well Ms. Marvel with her powerup goes to Binary level, which is superman level. And supposedly there is no level to the amount of energy ms marvel/binary can absorb. with all those powers... she electrifies the air around her (storms power) hits herself with the godforce (thor) and just keep magnetizing herself (duh) until shes uber binary. Binary was a cosmic level.. probably herald level if i remember right. and since there is no supposed cap to her power set... she could just keep amping herself up wiht her other powers. EVENTUALLy she could fight pc superman. but not quickly.

But in the meantime before she can even make a thought, Superman speedblitzes her. Happy Dance

batdude123
Here she can use more then one power at once:

Combined thought Speed of Thor, Northstar and Quicksilver and Speed + Combined Telepathy, Control over the EM Spectrum(Polaris, Mags, Storm)

Should be enough. The durability of Juggs, Hulk etc helps

Before she could even think of combining powers she would be speedblitzed. no expression

superbatman86
Rogue with all powers beats even Pre-Crisis Supes.Why?Longshot.You can't beat luck.

ExodusCloak
Before she could even think of combining powers she would be speedblitzed. no expression

Durability of Juggs, Hulk, Thor, Iceman etc....
And she also thinks very fast...Combined thought speed of Northstar, Quicksilver, Thor etc

Post Crisis will lose, Longshot and Wanda as well, Destiny. Wolverine + Everyones Healing Factor. Warbirds + everyones invulnerability.

batdude123
Durability of Juggs, Hulk, Thor, Iceman etc....
And she also thinks very fast...Combined thought speed of Northstar, Quicksilver, Thor etc

She has to actually make the conscious effort of combing their powers. Without prep she goes down...

xmarksthespot
She has to actually make the conscious effort of combing their powers. Without prep she goes down... Actually when I made the thread I intended complete simultaneous and cumulative access to powers she's previously absorbed.

batdude123
Actually when I made the thread I intended complete simultaneous and cumulative access to powers she's previously absorbed.

Right then... she wins option 4. ninja

ExodusCloak
She has to actually make the conscious effort of combing their powers. Without prep she goes down...

Nope she doesn't, the rules state that she starts of with all those powers so all passive powers are active, just like Supes' bio aura.

Plus her the combined reaction time of everyone she's ever absorbed helps too.

Post Crisis should lose in Option 4

Oh well never mind then X got to you first.

Option 4 it is...

rotiart
Is this Avengers Scarlet Witch or Reality Altering Scarlet witch.....

Cause Binary, with longshot... Amped by the force of someone that could alter reality with a thought... doesn't really need anyone else to take on PC superman. Post crisis dies.

ZephroCarnelian
Post Crisis Supes dies in Option Four.

Rest of the time, Supes creams her.

olympian
1. Superman
2. Superman
3. Superman

As whirly said, speedblitz, and even without he still trounces her in 1 and 2...

4. Superman again... speedblitz... as whirly so pointed out...
If only he used it all the time like pll would like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.