Luke turns to darkside?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
After VI, ive read that sidious was able to bring himself back to life, and convince Luke to the darkside. Luke turns, however he tuns on sidious and kills him. Luke changes back to the lightside...lmk if you have heard this before, or if you know this is true or false, and why...lets hear it....

The Ones
complete bullshit. sidious is dead. even if he survived the fall he got KFC'ed when the DS blew up.

Bardock42
I know that in the EU Sidious has Clones of himself.......I donY't know more....but this belongs to EU anyways.

dflood
eu=crap . dont listen to it or your head will melt of confusment

refer to films and clone wars for all info . that should suffice

imarebel
luke would never turn evil.... tear tear

angel

Your Father
Where the heck did you read that? Thats crazy! mad

ZoSo
Originally posted by dflood

Clone Wars is also EU.

Gryn Jabar
Luuke turned to evil. Not luke.

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by The Ones
complete bullshit. sidious is dead. even if he survived the fall he got KFC'ed when the DS blew up.

lmao.

AmrothSkywalker
Yes Luke did turn to the dark side at the emperors clones hands but turned back and destroyed a whole bunch of Imperial crap and people. It was written in a comic book. I personally think its crap and that Luke would never turn to the dark side. And THIS DOES BELONG IN EU!

matreid
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
Yes Luke did turn to the dark side at the emperors clones hands but turned back and destroyed a whole bunch of Imperial crap and people. It was written in a comic book. I personally think its crap and that Luke would never turn to the dark side. And THIS DOES BELONG IN EU!

yes

Darth Syko
A clone of the Emperor turned Luke to the dark side. But then Luke turned back and beat up de Empra reel goood...

General Bondius
Everything you know is wrong..... but this is actually ture jejejeje Happy Dance

Ogami Itto
Luuke????????? Luuke????????LUuKE!!!!!!!!!!

wtf??

BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHA!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

General Bondius

AmrothSkywalker
We already know what happened so stop repeating it to everyone people! I can sense this is going to go off topic real soon move this to EU!!!!!!!

Rade
Luuke-When Lukes hand was cut of Sidious clones it to make a clone of LUKE.

And yes Luke does turn to the darkside for like 10mins and then goes back.

jango fat
Jorus C'boath clones Luke

exanda kane
I don't believe people are shocked at look turnin dark for a little while. he is the son of Darth Vader, and the most powerful Jedi left after the Battle of Endor, of course the dark side would call to him and you may even notice that he comes pretty close early in RotJ when he force chokes two gamerroreans. . .

General Zodiac
I heard Luke does fall to the darkside but Leia turns him back.

2Tidus!
This is bullshit. The Emperor wouldn't survive!

AmrothSkywalker
We just mentioned a million times he got cloned from a previous blood sample.

TomReact
LUke does join the Darkside for quit a wile but his sister turns him back this is when the cloned emperor feels anikin hans son lukes love for his sister turns him back idk if he kills the cloned emporer or not sorry

Morridini
In what comic book did this happen?

henniestevens
in this 1

Tangible God
Man, most of the posts on the first page must have been made by movie-lovers, fanboys, or ppl who didn't even know the comics existed.

I'm gonna go with a little from column A and a little from column B.

overlord
mmmh.. I think it sounds interesting! I think I'm going to try to get that comic!

Darth Somebody
It's called "Dark Empire" by Tom Vietch.

Emperor Palpatine returns from the dead - planting his subconscious in a young clone body. So now, he has his command of the Dark Side - and the advantage of a strong body to sustain him. This is shortly after the death of Grand Admiral Thrawn. The Empire is in further disarray. Palpatine takes command of the Empire, and under his powers, they begin to conquer world after world through mysterious circumstances, bringing the Empire almost back to its former glory.

Palpatine has a new Force power to make use of - a Force Storm. He uses a storm of pure Dark side energy to transport Luke from Coruscant to Byss - his dark throne world. There, Luke faces Palpatine. But Palpatine is much too powerful - and practically immortal - so Luke joins the Dark side to try and destroy Palpatine from within. But he falls to deeply, and Leia has to turn him back.

Morridini
I don't know what I am doing half the time, apparently I already have all the Dark Empire comics right here at my computer. I can upload the, if anyone are interested.

Morridini
Here is part one of Dark Empire 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/4605793/1.cbr.html

Sorgo
Originally posted by Morridini
Here is part one of Dark Empire 1: http://rapidshare.de/files/4605793/1.cbr.html

I have all of it on my PC.

Morridini
I'll post the rest if someone shows any interest: http://rapidshare.de/files/4606742/2.cbr.html

Darth Chronos
if someone shows any interest

Yes please, Happy Dance

Morridini
Well then

http://rapidshare.de/files/4610885/3.cbr.html

Fishy
How the hell do you open those files?

Morridini
Hmm, u use a program designed for reading comics on the comp (or u may just change the file name from cbr to rar)

CDisplay: http://cdisplay.techknight.com/setup.zip

Morridini
http://rapidshare.de/files/4611711/4.cbr.html

Spelljammer
Originally posted by david flood

Agreed. If I wanted to see guys kill people from billions of miles away I'd watch Dragonball Z..

Besides, Luke COULDN'T turn to the darkside..

For one, after all the bullcrap the rebels went through and stuff for thier prized Luke Skywalker to turn, well, he wouldn't be alive much longer to enjoy it.

Secondly, the sith doesn't tolerate panzies. Which Luke is in spades..

Fishy
If you don't like EU you are posting in the wrong forum.

Spelljammer
EDIT: sorry, double post. Damnit, this is a brand new computer!

fallenjedi
Okay, you numb nuts. Dark EmpireTPB from Dark Horse comics. The emperor does in fact return ala clones. Luke does go dark, to become Palp's new apprentice, to stop the Palp, who at that time was the strongest force user. Unfortunately the dark side grabs poor Luke by his gonads and refuses to let go, just as Palp for sees. Leia does help to defeat that clone, with the help of her unborn child. Please understand, that Palp has figured out how to move his consciousness from clone to clone. The reason is that the dark side does worse damage to a body than meth, crack, and heroine combined. By ROTJ palp had already switched bodies twice and crapped up the next one. This series also features the return of Boba Fett. This series came out in 1989, and is where Timothy Zahn took the idea for cloning bodies, and is made reference to in multiple Star Wars books. So all you "it's a comic, it doesn't count" jerks out there need to realize that it did happen, and had it not there simply would be no more new Star Wars material.

Fishy
Yeah but its still NJO crap.

Morridini
Um, Dark Empire ain't the New Jedi Order Fishy.

Fishy
Well post ROTJ crap then, whatever you want to call it.

Spelljammer
I do notice a strong amount of people for and against EU. So I'm starting to perceive EU as like Dragonball GT.. And we all know how well THAT series did..

When power levels start getting out of control, I think that's when you need to pull the plug on it being family with cotinunity..

And that describes EU on so many levels being overpowerd.. It's worse then Pre-Crisis!

Morridini
Post RotJ is where u find the best EU, dunno about DE though. Haven't read it yet.

Fishy
Originally posted by Spelljammer
I do notice a strong amount of people for and against EU. So I'm starting to perceive EU as like Dragonball GT.. And we all know how well THAT series did..

When power levels start getting out of control, I think that's when you need to pull the plug on it being family with cotinunity..

And that describes EU on so many levels being overpowerd.. It's worse then Pre-Crisis!

Those people shouldn't be posting in EU forums then... Nobody forces anti EU people to come here.

Post RotJ is where u find the best EU, dunno about DE though. Haven't read it yet.

I can not even begin to describe how much I disagree with you.

Morridini
http://rapidshare.de/files/4612153/5.cbr.html

People disagree, live with it.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Fishy
Those people shouldn't be posting in EU forums then... Nobody forces anti EU people to come here.

True, but a better term for this forum would've been "Star Wars general", so we all kindof get crammed into the same type. stick out tongue

Fishy
http://rapidshare.de/files/4612153/5.cbr.html

People disagree, live with it.

I am.

Morridini
But while we are at the subject. Have u read the Thrawn books? What pre OT books would u say is a match for those books? Perhaps I would give pre OT books another chance if I get any really good recommendations.

Morridini
http://rapidshare.de/files/4612639/6.cbr.html

Now I have posted the entire Dark Empire 1, I'll see if I am gonna upload Dark Empire 2 and 3 later.

Darth Faunus
But while we are at the subject. Have u read the Thrawn books? What pre OT books would u say is a match for those books? Perhaps I would give pre OT books another chance if I get any really good recommendations.

Labyrinth of Evil, The Cestus Deception, The Approaching Storm, The Medstar series. . . PT-era EU and Shadows of the Empire pwn all post-ROTJ EU.

Morridini
I don't read books in-between the movies, they either have to be before the PT, after it and between the OT or after the OT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.