Thor, Savage Hulk, Thing vs. Juggernaut, Gladiator, Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
3 against 3

i see Thing as weakness in the first team... ... i ve seen thing mandhandled by both .. Juggernaut... and Gladiator..... and the same thing gave Hulk often good ... close.. matches... even the Hulk won most of them.....

but on the other hand... there is Thor, the god of thunder,.. with Mjolnir...

i see Thing here.... give Abomination a match... but if this is the same Abomination .. who manhandled Hulk when he was more than 2times stronger then a calm hulk... then i see poor Thing

Thor can stand against Gladiator... absolutly ... ok.. Glady is very strong... and very fast.... but here .. he is facing .. Thor ... who has overcome many.. perhaps more powerful guys than Glady

the third match... perhaps a classic (ok.... Abomination vs. Hulk would be also a classic.... )
Juggernaut vs. Savage Hulk

in my mind... nobody is unstoppable.. and i know .. that the Juggernaut very respect the power of the Hulk... and if the match goes long distance.... i think .. it will go with the Hulk

so i believe..... Hulk will win over Juggernaut
Thor will win over Glady

and Abomination will win over Thing

Hulk and Thor will have enough power left to overcome .. easily... a tired (by thing) Abomination

DrDoom
Hmmm...are we talking current or classic Juggs?

If it's classic his team takes it--Thing is the weak link on his team.

If it's current it would be a close fight:

Hulk raped Abom the last time they fought, so I don't see how this would be any different.

Thor has hung with Glads--but Glads can whoop him.

Thing vs. Nerfernaut would be a close,close fight -- but I see Ben winning it. Cain is a mere shadow of his former self no

In the end, it would be Hulk/Thing vs. Glads. While they could match him in raw power, neither of them can fly OR project energy, so they're screwed.

Glads team wins 8/10

guy222
team one

thor removes cain

hulk has already beat emil

hulk/thor destroy kallark

Hannibal-Lector
team 2 unless its depowered juggy

Bouboumaster
I think that Hulk can overcome Juggy. Team 1.

llagrok
Team 2

Kurash
team 1

Soljer
Hulk cosmos-claps them away.

Sundipped
This is really a 2 on 3 because Thing gets clobered early. Team 2 can win.

batdude123
Team 2.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Soljer
Hulk cosmos-claps them away.

Cain shrugs it off and kicks his ass.

Juggernaut speedball by Gladiator for the win.

SuperiorTech
Team one but only if thor removeds jugg's from the battle field.

guy222
that's how they win

3 on 2...Thor/Hulk/Ben too much for Kallark and Bommie

Team Uno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.