Who of those guys can held Mount Everest the longest on his back ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
here are the individuals:

Savage Hulk
Juggernaut
Thing
Hercules
Abomination
Gladiator
Thor
Kurse

Savage Hulk --- he can, absolutely, i believe the only guy who has proven it
Juggernaut --- i am not sure if he can, but ... yes... i believe he can.. he is awesome
Thing --- i doubt that he can... i believe good old Benny Baby is too weak for that
Hercules --- he is stronger than Thing, but i doubt even he can do it .. dont exactly know
Abomination --- he is very powerful.... classic full powered Abomination.. i believe he can ... yes
Gladiator --- if full confidence... yes .. he can
Thor --- he has to put down his Hammer.... i doubt he can...
Kurse --- dont know much about him... can he ??

and for the question... who will be the longest Everest holder ... the range would go like that

1) Hulk
2) Gladiator perhaps Juggy
3) Juggernaut perhaps Glady
4) Abomination
5) Hercules

i dont know if the others can......

CorderaMitchell
I would say in terms of endurance and stamina Savage would hold it the longest.

GalacticStorm
None of thm can hold everest on their backs. Hulk brcaed that mountain in secret wars and was only able to BRACE it as the captions read for a few minutes due to leverage. All of them would get crushed

GalacticStorm
Whi is abomination here. She hulks stronger than him. He was made able to lift 200 tons temporarily by the gal;axy master but that ability is loooong gone.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
None of thm can hold everest on their backs. Hulk brcaed that mountain in secret wars and was only able to BRACE it as the captions read for a few minutes due to leverage. All of them would get crushed

Explain the difference between bracing and holding up.

That wasn't even Savage Hulk who did it.

KillAll
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

iron man blasted out a pocket, that the luckily were in when the mountain fell... hulk only "braced" or "held up" what was directly over top of them, so it didnt cave in on them. he was more or less what a support beam is, in a building, it doesnt support the entire structure, only part of it wink

as to the original question, assuming everybody on the list could hold up a mountain (or a given weight), juggernaut would win, assuming he doesnt get bored... cause he doesnt tire big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

If he was holding up the mountain that suggests that he is supporting the weight of the entire mountain under his own personal power with no aid whatsoever. If he's bracing the mountain he's supporting as much of the weight as he is capable of doing with leverage allowing him to actually apply enough force to keep the mountain aloft despite it being more weight than he's capable of pressing. He even says something of that nature in secret wars at the time.

Savage hulk or not no hulk is lifting everest. Come on guys even supes maxes out at 1 million tons. Everest would be billions of tons

K Von Doom
Hercules held up the whole world so he wins. lol

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Hercules held up the whole world so he wins. lol

Not standard hercules. Hes far from that strength level. She hulks stronger than herc, abomination and current juggs

armandovalles
The Hercules that lifted the whol world was the mythological version. That version was never shown in comics. The most impressive feat the comic version has ever done is hold up Manhattan.

Dizzle
By his definition, Juggernaut can lift ANYTHING that he wants to. And, as stated, he doesn't get tired. Go Cain.

kgkg
Gladiator can do it while sleeping

Hulk Power
HULK once held up a mountain that weighed 150 BILLION TONS. He would win this. Besides, he has unlimited strength. Of course he's going to win.

Ethereal
everest is in the millions of tons.

I thin savage hulk could do it, if hes angry enough.

Sentry
Hulk holding up a mountain:

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://www.comicboards.com/hulk/moderator/secretwar.jpg

Props to Darkcrawler for the scans clap

manjaro
only hercules could do it. that is if we're talking about DC's Hercules. for as punishment for trying to enslave the amazons, he had to bear the weight of paradise island for 3000 years, before he was accepted back in the pantheon. plus since gladiator casts a psionic field around objects so that they collapse on thier own weight he could do it too.

Sentry
What? Savage Hulk could do it as well. Savage Hulk's greatest feat was:

Savage Hulk could do it. Did you see the picture above you? Hulk's holding up a mountain.

Ex11B
Mt.Everest weights BILLIONS of tons.....

Gladiator
Hulk

they could both do it..

Lord S
I think only Gladiator is capable of such a feat...Hulk is questionable...yes he held/braced a mountain in 'Secret Wars', but do we even know if that world they were on was comparable to Earth in terms of gravity, etc?

Sentry
A few googol tons compared to billions of tons?

No comparison.

Swanky-Tuna
I imagine the weight of the mountain would collapse itself and theyi'd end up like a biscuit joint of woodcrafting except I guess for mountaincrafting.

daniel18
super hero rock mountain biscuits anyone lol

Ethereal
Hulk didnt just lift a mountain, wasnt it an entire mountain range?

K Von Doom
The Hulk is probably 12 feet wide (wingspan) and a mountainrange is a couple of miles. How would he hold that up?

GalacticStorm
Are you lot not actually reading the scan sentry posted? The hulk is not holding it up he clearly says hes bracing it, he has leverage as i told you in my post earlier. Holding up an 150 billion ton mountain is waaaaay beyond the hulks capacity to lift. He says it himself and the pic shows this. For christs sake supes capacity is a million tons.

I really dont think any of them could lift up everest. They could brace it, with leverage support some of its weight but not the whole mountain in its entirety. Come on people see sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.