Singapore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
Do you think the laws are right? One law stated if you pick a flower on a ground you'll get a whipping.
confused

Deano
i think they are fair
its not very nice to pick a flower..a good whipping is deserved

Neo_Version 7
Agreed.

SlipknoT
No, Singapore Has some of the most ridiculous and stupid laws around.

PVS
is whipping people their solution for everything?messed

"im sorry sir, but you were going 8 m.p.h. over the speed limit in a school zone....bend over"

Deano
as long as there happy
the kinky devils

Fishy
It works now doesn't it? Its the cleanest city in the world because of their anti polution laws... Well sort of, they don't have a lot of garbage on the streets, spit gum on the streets and you get a whipping. I sure as hell wouldn't do it anymore...

I don't like the laws but it works thats for sure.

Neo_Version 7
Fo' sho', dawg!

Clovie
blink and what are you getting for jay-walking or stepping on grass?

Fishy
Originally posted by Clovie
blink and what are you getting for jay-walking or stepping on grass?

Probably the same....

Clovie
Originally posted by Fishy
Probably the same.... and what if there is someone who like being whiped? eek!

MildPossession
Apparently the ban on bungee jumping has been lifted...

My brothers use to live over in Singapore and they can't stand it compared to other places, one has moved to England and my other brother still lives there but is away a lot.

Chewing gum ban has been lifted for medical/dental purposes... but as sweets it is still banned.

But yes it's a very clean place when it comes to the streets etc, and apparently one of the safest places. It is a lovely place to visit.

Is the long hair on men ban still on? it use to be years ago.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by SlipknoT

yes

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Fo' sho', dawg!

A whipping. whip

pr1983
Dang... and i'm supposed to be moving there...

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by pr1983
Dang... and i'm supposed to be moving there...

Be careful now.

MildPossession
Why are you moving to Singapore?

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by PVS
is whipping people their solution for everything?messed

"im sorry sir, but you were going 8 m.p.h. over the speed limit in a school zone....bend over"

§P0oONY
Their laws work for them...

pr1983
Originally posted by MildPossession
Why are you moving to Singapore?

Many reasons, one being economical...

Freaky Zeeky

mechmoggy
I don't care what crazy rules they've got, I loved it there when I went.

Singapore is quality. yes

Freaky Zeeky
Why you like it?

Trickster
'Cos MM is a masochist. stick out tongue

mechmoggy
The food, the people, the hot weather, the Long Bar at the Raffles hotel, how clean it was, the zoo, Singapore slings, etc etc.

thumb up

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Trickster
'Cos MM is a masochist. stick out tongue

What does masochist mean?

Originally posted by mechmoggy
The food, the people, the hot weather, the Long Bar at the Raffles hotel, how clean it was, the zoo, Singapore slings, etc etc.

thumb up

Okkk

PVS

Freaky Zeeky
Ohhhh

nemo
Originally posted by Fishy
It works now doesn't it? Its the cleanest city in the world because of their anti polution laws... Well sort of, they don't have a lot of garbage on the streets, spit gum on the streets and you get a whipping. I sure as hell wouldn't do it anymore...

I don't like the laws but it works thats for sure.

It's not like that, they don't whip everyone for everything, or everyone would have protested (of course we would have needed a licence from the police first)

most of the time it's just fines (i'm sure some here have "it's a fine city" t-shirt?) and community work, whipping is for serious crime, that one case it 93 was blown way out of proportion.

nemo
Originally posted by mechmoggy

thumb up

yeah, dude the food's the best, now that i've left, i've come to really appriciate it. no where in the world can u get so many kind of food, so easily and cheaply.

Fishy
Originally posted by nemo
It's not like that, they don't whip everyone for everything, or everyone would have protested (of course we would have needed a licence from the police first)

most of the time it's just fines (i'm sure some here have "it's a fine city" t-shirt?) and community work, whipping is for serious crime, that one case it 93 was blown way out of proportion.

Okay still if you get fined that easily, and I'm pretty sure they do check there then people aren't going to do it anymore. People will stop being lazy for once in their life.

Freaky Zeeky
500 dollar for bringing a open-bottle of soda on a bus. I would never pay that.
disgusted

Thoma5
Yea singapore is a nice place to visit...Everyting is clean here and food are nice....

Thoma5
Originally posted by SlipknoT

I dun think Singapore has ridiculous and stupid laws around but i tink it the US gt the most ridiculous and stupid laws in some state as i watch a show frm tawian sayin US some state ridiculous and stupid laws....

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Thoma5
I dun think Singapore has ridiculous and stupid laws around but i tink it the US gt the most ridiculous and stupid laws in some state as i watch a show frm tawian sayin US some state ridiculous and stupid laws....

??????

Thoma5
???????

Thoma5
One more thing is that we dun speak english much but SINGLISH....HEHE

Clovie
I dun think Singapore has ridiculous and stupid laws around but i tink it the US gt the most ridiculous and stupid laws in some state as i watch a show frm tawian sayin US some state ridiculous and stupid laws.... huh

and you believe in everything that is said on some taiwan's shows?

Freaky Zeeky
One more thing is that we dun speak english much but SINGLISH....HEHE

blink

big gay kirk
I saw a band once in an Indonesian city-state...

Singapore?

Yup, but the guitarist more than made up for it....

Freaky Zeeky
?

mechmoggy
Originally posted by big gay kirk
I saw a band once in an Indonesian city-state...

Singapore?

Yup, but the guitarist more than made up for it....

laughing out loud

Freaky Zeeky
La

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.