Ironman vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
they were both tied on marvel.com. Both have 32. Who will win?

Dark Thor
nobody?

LordFear
hey I thought I was the only one who did that.
Add the numbers

whirlysplat
Thor pretty easily big grin

Dark Thor
Originally posted by LordFear
hey I thought I was the only one who did that.
Add the numbers

nope i do that all the time. sometimes before i create a match with characters who arent on marvel.com, i try to make em up. But anyways, they seem even unless thor's strength is suppose to go beyond 10 on the scale

MrHeavySilence
Tony Stark is way smarter and level headed - -"

CorderaMitchell
Yes, its the old case of, outstats him in almost any way imaginable.

armandovalles
Thor, easily. He's a god, while Tony is a just some person. 'NUFF SAID there.

DrDoom
They already fought in the three-part crossover. Doom manipulated them into a fight (cuz he's a pimp like that).

Iron Man had a souped up set of armor (powered by an Asgardian gem) and he was giving Thor a good fight--until Thor got pissed that he was using a GIFT against him and ripped it out of his armor. Iron Man then self destructed the super armor--and he had his regular on underneath.

Thor was about to beat his ass some more, but Cap came in to take a hit for Tony, and when Thor saw what he had done to Cap (dented his shield and shook him up) he decided to stop fighting--and he quit the Avengers.

Thor wins 7/10. Tony can outsmart him--but not as many times as Thor would overpower him.

CorderaMitchell
And not as easoly nor fast.

K3VIL
Classical Thor or King Thor are still too much for IM armor.
Loki during Ragnarok fought him and K.O. him without troubles and he's not even strong as Thor.

CorderaMitchell
Yea IO screwed he's been shown to be handed by wolverine? dont' ask how he just leaped on the guy.

whirlysplat
The armour wasn't specified in the thread and I assumed it was classical versions of each big grin Even if it isn't Thor still wins big grin

CorderaMitchell
whirly hows it going my man!!

Zod4Life
I say that Thor takes Ironman to the cleaners.

willRules
Thor would rip him apart, eat him and squirt him out the other end

Zod4Life
I couldnt' have said it any better my self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.