Darth Maul and MagnaGuards vs Mace Windu and The Elite Rebublic Commandos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Nice match up, who would win the fight.?

Fishy
Magna guards would win from Elite Republic commando's well ussually, it really depends on the battle ground and hte amount of troopers and guards.

Maul on his own is no match for Windu and would get his ass handed back to him. Republic Commando's would most likely lose from Magna Guards but there always exceptions depending on the battlefield.

Some more information about the battlefield and the numbers would be nice.

Master Smarts
Mace by far could kill maul and the magna gaurds by himself

Dark Thor
the elite commandos and mace windu

Fishy
Do you think so? Could Mace kill Maul and a hundred magna guards at the same time?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i think the mangas beat the commandos, and the remaining ones help maul beat mace.

maul vs mace alone, mace wuld win. but with the help, Maul culd take him.

Admiral Akbar
ok, its the elite Commandos they are the arc troopers who have jango fetts skillz, all of them if you read the books about them they can own ass.
As for the numbers it would be 4 elite and 4 magnaguards.

and the battlefield is on planet Kashyyk.(cant spell it)

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok, thats ur opinion, dont try and convince me, because i have my own.

Admiral Akbar
kk

Fishy
Kashyyyk in that case Maul and Magna guards win... The tree's there give an excellent place to hide and it would be incredibly easy for the Magna guards to take care of the Elite commando's.

They would then help Maul face Mace. Now Mace could easily take care of four of them but if the five of them work together they can beat Mace. If they fail to do that however Mace has this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.