X-men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones

Trickster
Continue, definately. Use paragraphs, though.

The Ones
ok. thanks for the tip.

joelsef
yea, it's really good! I never took to X-men, but that part was absolutely amazing! definetely write more.

Hermione202
i don't really follow up on X-men but i can tell that who likes X-men will enjoy your story

The Ones
wow. thanks. ill type more and post soon

pr1983
Looks good...

couple of minor niggles (cyclops cant cry), but its not huge things...

Look forward to seeing more... smile

hotsauce6548
~He cried in the movie...~

Anyway, there were a few things, you changed from past tense to present tense a few times: "He has been having these nightmares ever since Jean died." instead of using 'had.' Yes, you should use paragrahs as well, and her is my advice, when you use paragraphs, make sure you put a space in between each one. This way, your post will not look like a long blob of writing that nobody wants to read.

And good story! Do continue! smile

The Ones
ok. pr1983, it was a dream, it should have told you that it was a dream when he did. hot sauce, i am no good at writing fan fics thats why i come here to practice plus take a story into my own hands and do what i want with it. but yea both comments noted. and i will use paragraphs next time. thanks

pr1983
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
~He cried in the movie...~

Anyway, there were a few things, you changed from past tense to present tense a few times: "He has been having these nightmares ever since Jean died." instead of using 'had.' Yes, you should use paragrahs as well, and her is my advice, when you use paragraphs, make sure you put a space in between each one. This way, your post will not look like a long blob of writing that nobody wants to read.

And good story! Do continue! smile

Movies blow... and are incredibly inconsistent with the comics... this story seems better already...

Originally posted by The Ones
ok. pr1983, it was a dream, it should have told you that it was a dream when he did. hot sauce, i am no good at writing fan fics thats why i come here to practice plus take a story into my own hands and do what i want with it. but yea both comments noted. and i will use paragraphs next time. thanks

even though it was a dream... stick out tongue

The Ones
lol. ok. part 2 should be online in about 10 minutes. (it would be longer waiting time but since im getting so much more positive feedback than on my other storys i thought i should 2 atleast 1 part a day)

The Ones

The Ones
thoughts? comments?

hotsauce6548

joelsef
lookin great The Ones. type more soon! jeez Hotsauce, I don't want to be rude, but you don't have to point out every single mistake he made. You could have just said the part starting with the first "anyway" instead of listing every single error. Nobody's perfect. I'm not trying to start trouble, I'm just sayin try not to point out all the faults.

hotsauce6548
I know, I know, I know. But he wanted practice, and perhaps he didn't know the rules of the English language I had listed. I wasn't trying to be a pain; I was only trying to improve his writing. wink

hotsauce6548
But then again... just as well, the Ones, if you do not want me to revise your work, all you need to do is tell me. When I review people's works, I usually revise them as well. Sorry if you did not like that. embarrasment

Only trying to help! smile

The Ones
thanks. but i was typing in word and it told me to put all that in. next time ill have to go on my own steam. thanks for the great feedback. this may be the first successful story ive worte.

by the way i was going to have sentinels in my story but i dont know much about them. could someone pm me a link about there history and powers etc.

joelsef
Understood Hotsauce big grin Sorry if I came off as rude. Type more soon The Ones!

The Ones

Trickster
Hey, dude, I'm really enjoying this.

I have a couple of points to make concerning technique, but I don't want to post them, unless you want the help.

So far, with my little knowledge of the X-Men world, I'm enjoying this. Try not to confuse me with too many characters though.

The Ones
ok. please pm them to me. and thanks for the comment.

The Ones
yea ive just re-read it and i realised i didnt give much detail on rogue or storm for non x-men fans

If this story continues to get good reviews i might be releasing:

X-men 3: Special edition

and

X-men 4: (title unknown)

hotsauce6548
Wow, the Ones, this is a truly amazing story. You had hardly any mistakes, but there was one thing. Every time a new character speaks, you need to start a new character.

Great story! I can't wait to see why Rogue is being so... well... evil! Keep it up!

The Ones
well theres a hint. rogue cant disguise her self as another being wink

pr1983
Alright, so far, pretty good... im really liking it... just another problem concerning Cyclops (im pissing you off now arent i?)

Cyclops is immune to his own power, if say it was rebounded back at him, then his body would just absorb it...

That is unless the person is the phoenix and they used their own energy to back it up, then it would hurt him...

Really enjoying it, keep writing... big grin

The Ones
well i dont know that much about cyclops. anyway ive almost finished the next part. watch this space

The Ones

hotsauce6548
Nice! Keep going!

The only thing is you still aren't starting a new paragraph every time a new character speaks. Every single time a new character speaks, you need to begin a new paragraph.

Like I said, great going! Continue! big grin

The Ones
kk. sorry but no more today. i havnt got time to write. but there will be more tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.