Poor Shane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin
My friend Shanes dad said he would send Shane to camp if hed keep acting like a little kid...he did really good but last night he was caught trying to use "the force" to get his remote on the coffie table sad I thought it was funny when he told me but now i cant see him for a month sad

Ladyluck
aww sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Puddin
My friend Shanes dad said he would send Shane to camp if hed keep acting like a little kid...he did really good but last night he was caught trying to use "the force" to get his remote on the coffie table sad I thought it was funny when he told me but now i cant see him for a month sad

OMG eek

-Funky Punk-
omg! thats sad!

Ken Kenobi
That's what he gets for trying to use The Force.

Everyone knows that only I am allowed to do that.

SlipknoT
im lost

Clovie
why is he not asllowed to use the force? huh

Freaky Zeeky
starwars

dark1365
He can act like a kid if he wants.

Ken Kenobi
darthdaddy

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
darthdaddy

darthdaddy

starwars

Puddin
It sad cuz hes really nice but...it was funny i could just see him grunting trying to use it big grin

DanZeke25
*puts on french accent*

Why do you want to tell us about Shane? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

sorry, but i just saw ace ventura again.

Puddin
Originally posted by DanZeke25
*puts on french accent*

Why do you want to tell us about Shane? Do you know him? Does he call you at home?

sorry, but i just saw ace ventura again. cuz i thoght it was funny and sad ppl could get a laugh outta it

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud laughing out loud

oh..am I sad? confused no expression

that story reminded me of Silent Bob thumb up

Puddin
Who?

Piggle Humsy
Who?

oh my god you don't know who Silent Bob is?!!!

as in Jay & Silent Bob

Silent Bob as in Kevin Smith the great film maker

Clerks, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & silent bob strike back?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puddin
Originally posted by Clovie
why is he not asllowed to use the force? huh Oh his dad thinks its childish....but i think he is he puts underwear on his head when nobodys around lolz ((i seen him in tha window))

Neo_Version 7
That's pretty funny.

And Lance made it funnier.

Puddin
big grin

DanZeke25
cuz i thoght it was funny and sad ppl could get a laugh outta it

no.. i was quoting a part from ace ventura,

Puddin
oh..i never seen it

Freaky Zeeky
Oh his dad thinks its childish....but i think he is he puts underwear on his head when nobodys around lolz ((i seen him in tha window))

confused

Puddin
What i think i only seen him 1ce

Freaky Zeeky
The underwear on his head is confusing.

Puddin
Well mabe hes retarded? lol i dunno i only spoke to him a couple times

Clovie
Oh his dad thinks its childish....but i think he is he puts underwear on his head when nobodys around lolz ((i seen him in tha window)) blink that is weird

Freaky Zeeky
yes

Puddin
he scary ill try to use the force *grunt grunt grunt* its not working!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.