Namor VS Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
In new york city

No prep time

Namor just been for a swim so hes not weak or anything..............

Who wins?

willRules
Anyone?

jinzin
iron man go boom fish man die....

jrodslam
Dam. 2 cahracters that I hate to see fight each other. Well for one, Namor doesnt really have a good track record vs Iron Man. I have 2 issues where they fight, but Iron Man seems to get the best of Namor.

Strength wise, they are just about evenly matched, but IM has those dam built-in heating coils, and repulsor rays.

IM wins 6/10.

willRules
Yes Ironman has got the gadgets and whatever but he may hold back cos they are in New York whereas Namor is too busy only caring about atlantis. yes

Dark Thor
ironman

LordFear
Ironman

Tony Stark
Ironman 8/10

GalacticStorm
IronMan

BENITO
Iron man Electronic Armour all weapons unless electric attacks

Dark Thor
ironman will win

CorderaMitchell
Iron man 9/10

willRules
Ok is nobody gonna back Namor up? embarrasment

jrodslam
Namor has the ability to do serious damage to IM's armor. His only way of beating him is to stick-and-move. If Ironman grabs a hold if him, he could drain all the moisture out of Namor.

Namor wouldnt have a problem dodging the beams. And their fighting speed as about equal. Like i said before Namor could win, but IM's ability to heat his armor up, makes a big difference if and when Namor gets close.

Ironman 8/10 or 9/10? Naw more like 6/10.

CorderaMitchell
Namor could defeat IO if he got close, basically.

TwisterGameX
Iron man has alot of Range attacks but I still don't know.

DarkCrawler
Iron Man 6/10

Namor is stronger and faster then him (in terms of fighting speed), but Iron Man can dehydrate him. And has ranged attacks. Although Namor can absorb other things then elecricity, like the nuclear blasts of Presence that defeated Hulk:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9879/namorfeat241uq.gif

Namor's best bet would be throwing something at Iron Man, in hoping of taking him out from the sky.

Like sea-shells:
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4356/namorfeat410nf.gif

Or Hercules:
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8996/fastballofthechamps3dg.gif

Scoobless
-waits for DC to come in and re-post every single scan from the Namor respect thread-

whistling

EDIT: seems he started just before i got here

laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Scoobless
-waits for DC to come in and re-post every single scan from the Namor respect thread-

If the man can't come to the mountain, then the mountain has to come at the man... wink

jhrunion
namor could kill iron man easily. w-a-y back in super villain team-up reed stated that namor no longer got weaker the longer he was out of water.

Bentley
Namor owned Iron-man in New Avengers Illuminati.

namorsubby
namor has been punking IM for too long to get such a bad reception here. he's statistically better,he's beaten him already, and he's completely embarassed him before. he clearly is the superior being.

Namor FTW

NonSensi-Klown
Namor beat the shit out of Tony...

After he beat him into the ocean then ripped off his helmet...

Red Hulk
Namor.

Mindset
wins

Red Hulk
Originally posted by Mindset
wins I perioded all over my post already.

joesha28
In the past IM won..now it seem Namor has put a score on Tony

Eternal Idol
Iron Man should win it every time if he kept distance between the two of them with ranged attacks.

Namor would hand him his ass in close-quarters combat, though.

-Pr-
Namor, imo.

Survivor19
Namor will win, especially if there won't be any plot device pipes with waste around.

h1a8
IM wins by keeping a distance and using repulsor blasts, beams that heat and dry Namor. When Namor is pretty dehydrated IM either blasts him to kingdom come or comes in and wallops him with fist attacks.

I don't go by comic fights if I disagree on how they went down (they went against logic). Feats are different though.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't go by comic fights if I disagree on how they went down how often does this happen?

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how often does this happen?

More than 40% of the time I would say. Many times characters even forget their powers or tactics they've used countless times before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.