X-men story game thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
This is for people like me who like big X-battles.

On this thread I will start off making my own X-men story but leave it to be continued......

The Rules

If you enter the next part of the story you must leave it to be continued by someone else.

Don't make the story too long or it will become boring. Only a few sentences at a time.

Finally....

Try not to kill any characters off as it becomes difficult to continue the story.

I will begin the story on my next post.

willRules
All of the X-men are relaxing at the mansion when half of it explodes. Several Xmen are knocked out and the remaining Xmen prepare to face the enemy.....Doctor Doom and an Army of Robots......

What happens next?

willRules
Well I'll continue to help things go along......

Cyclops is the first to recover blasting several Robots whilst storm Electrocutes several of them. Wolverine leaps fowards but is swatted aside by Dr Doom who is approaching Cerebro.....

What happens next?

BENITO
Originally posted by willRules
Well I'll continue to help things go along......

Cyclops is the first to recover blasting several Robots whilst storm Electrocutes several of them. Wolverine leaps fowards but is swatted aside by Dr Doom who is approaching Cerebro.....

What happens next?

after xavier creates an Illusion of Sue storm Doc Doom rushes over and tries to romance it thenn wolverine out of nowhere slashed Dooms head off.
Wolverine says "Nothing kills Better than me, Bub"

hotsauce6548
And then Professor Xavier approaches and says, "This is the wrong place for this thread. It should be in the Carry-On Story thread."

willRules
Then willrules comes along and parties with the xmen!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

mr.smiley
Cyclops says,"No parties here.This is a school".

BENITO
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Cyclops says,"No parties here.This is a school".
Then Benito and Gambit Attack Cyclops and Gambit Knocks out Cyclops with his stick and Benitos jumps up and down on Cyclops head.

willRules
Originally posted by BENITO
Then Benito and Gambit Attack Cyclops and Gambit Knocks out Cyclops with his stick and Benitos jumps up and down on Cyclops head.

Then Emma and Jean join in!

willRules
LOL

Hulk Power
Then Hulk, being a surprise guest, gets down and dirty with Jean, Emma, Psylocke, Storm and Rogue.

Going-Rouge
O_O Don't we already have one of these? on the second page, untouched?

BENITO
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Then Hulk, being a surprise guest, gets down and dirty with Jean, Emma, Psylocke, Storm and Rogue.
the hulk turn into bruc and says what am I doing runs out the a load of X-men start pole dancing and wolverine gets some beers and Bobby gets a Pizza

willRules
Everyones having the time of their life until...........Agghhhhh the Terrible Toad the Xmens worst Nightmare shows up!!!!!

To be continued............ zorro

BENITO
the Toad leaps over and lick psylocke all over

willRules
The xmen's most powerful member Jubilee helps to fight Toad but is distracted by Cyclops trying to have another affair.

Tobe continued..............

BENITO
The xmen's most powerful member Jubilee helps to fight Toad but is distracted by Cyclops trying to have another affair.

Tobe continued..............
whilst Mystique and Cyclops are doing each other Toad unzips and says Jubilee in my bed now

Jubilee says buzz off creep and Blasts him out of the Xavier Mansion

Rave X
and Toad lands right in the lap of....

BENITO
Originally posted by Rave X
and Toad lands right in the lap of....
Northstar.

willRules
EEEWWWWW

BENITO
EEEWWWWW
He's hedro

It's groos but funny.

Rave X
and they did stuff I cannot type here censored2 and then...

willRules
Emma and Jean join in! Party Happy Dance Happy Dance

BENITO
Emma and Jean join in! Party Happy Dance Happy Dance then magneto comes down and says Pizza party at my place tommorow you X-men are all invited

Which place replies Xavier
Magneto genoshan fortress.

Ice man Cool

To Be continued

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.