The Green Goblin vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zod4Life
I have to give this fight to the Green Goblin because the Joker doesn't have any powers and he just has laughing gases.

Dark Thor
Green Goblin kicks joker's but to pluto.

Zod4Life
Exactly.

True Sinister
this has been done so much but I will still answer.
Joker

Zod4Life
The Joker has no powers and all he has is a bunch of stupid laughing gases or guns with laughing gas in them.

EvilCap America
The Goblin has strength and speed that enables him to fight on par with Spiderman not to mention the Glider hefty regeneration and a pretty big set of lethal weaponry.Jokers life-span drops ALOT if he goes up against someone who isnt morally obligated to not disentgrate or punch his head off

Zod4Life
Agreed.The Joker can't fight a superhuman!

True Sinister
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Agreed.The Joker can't fight a superhuman! U seem to be forgetting a factor called intelligence

Zod4Life
I know but with the Goblin's powers and weapons,he can easily defeat the Joker.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by True Sinister
U seem to be forgetting a factor called intelligence

Yeah we forgot Goblin built the glider the goblin formula and a crapload of lethal weapory of a greater variety while Joker has deadly gas

Zod4Life
I agree.How can gas even compare to bombs and all of those gadgets and weaponary that the Green Goblin has?

Dark Thor
green goblin has electric gloves to. dont forget that

BENITO
THe green Goblin wins

True Sinister
IMO most people say Goblin because of a Marvel biase

BENITO
IMO most people say Goblin because of a Marvel biase

W-What no Green Goblin has the glider the bombs the super human strength and reflexes

What does the joker have
Hench men who fall down easily, laughing gas and some face make up.

brainchild81
IMO most people say Goblin because of a Marvel biase Goblin wins. Maybe you have a DC bias? Think about it.

True Sinister
Originally posted by brainchild81
Goblin wins. Maybe you have a DC bias? Think about it. Hell no
Dr Doom and Magneto own all

brainchild81
Ok. Then I challenge you to explain how Joker could beat GG.

True Sinister
joker serum

brainchild81
Elaborate friend.

Joker1237
Joker does not used face make up, That was scared, I take the Joker hands down. His Will to win would out last the GB.

Joker has MORE than just the laughing gas(Which kills by the way).

Razor sharp playing cards, Ablity to control or work eletrions, Bombs, and traps.

And of couse his hechmen and Harley Quin. Were the Joker lacks in might, he make up with numbers, and a plan to take down the GB.

DarkCrawler
The thread doesn't say "Joker and his henchmen, though"?

Green Goblin wins this. One punch, Joker is out. One bomb, same result.

Joker1237
The Joker would WIN, IF Green Goblin can used all of his resoruces, than its not fair to a villian like the Joker, who relies on hechmen.

Zod4Life
The Green Goblin would beat the Joker and his henchmen.

DarkCrawler
Well, sure they can fight hand to hand too. Without any equipment or outside help.

Guess who would win that?

Zod4Life
The Goblin because of his strength.He'd break all of the bones in the Joker's body.

Joker1237
But I sure if Green Gobin went to Gotham to hunt for the Joker or such, I sure the Joker would win at home. Joker is one of thsos guys that needs need prep. Of couse Joker could get lucky and zap the Goblin with his glove buzzer thing or hit the Goblin with his laughing gas from flower.

I sure if Joker had the time and means, he could KILLED the Green Gobin. Joker battles most of the JL. and lived though thsos battle. Green Goblin has died or so in the early storys. They are both even in the bomb thing. Joker has his toy bombs, and gizmos, and Green Goblin has his pumkin bombs.

But like I said, give Joker time, and he could plant a bomb and lured Green Goblin in some trap.

Zod4Life
The Green Goblin isn't dumb.You musn't forget that.

Joker1237
Well Batman ant dumb either, YET Joker always seems to well put Batman in some of these traps, And I pretty sure Osborn is not as smart as Wayne.

Zod4Life
He has to be as smart as Wayne to create all of those weapons,the glider,the costume and the forumula to give himself the superpowers.

Joker1237
Yes, and the Joker in most cases, puts Batman in some of these traps, and if the Joker was not so theatrical,He would have killed Batman, or in other cases, Joker lets Batman go, because he knows with out Batman, life would have no meaning.

Joker does not feel the same way about Green Goblin, I sure if he was able to get Gobie in these traps, He would have no feelings of letting him go.

DarkCrawler
But you see, Joker doesn't have preptime in this fight...

Joker1237
Joker can STILL hold his own with his tricks, The gas, the cards, the Jokes, And his bombs, and what else he can pull out of that tux. I mean Joker just needs to nail Green Goblin one time with one of his smilx gas bombs(Comes from flower or bomb) and Osborn would be laughing his head off, and death would follow fast.

Joker of couse has his Tommy gun 2,

brainchild81
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But you see, Joker doesn't have preptime in this fight... Exactly. GG kills him with 1 attack.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Joker1237
Joker can STILL hold his own with his tricks, The gas, the cards, the Jokes, And his bombs, and what else he can pull out of that tux. I mean Joker just needs to nail Green Goblin one time with one of his smilx gas bombs(Comes from flower or bomb) and Osborn would be laughing his head off, and death would follow fast.

Joker of couse has his Tommy gun 2,

What if Green Goblin just flies upwards...and drops an bomb on Joker?

brainchild81
Doesn't GG have a healing factor also?

Joker1237
Joker would get out of the way, and besides the Glider ant BULLET proof, I think the Joker would be be able to shot it down or send some electrock shock in one of his cards to knock it out of the sky.

DarkCrawler
Joker would get out of the way, and besides the Glider ant BULLET proof, I think the Joker would be be able to shot it down or send some electrock shock in one of his cards to knock it out of the sky.

Yes, actually it is bulletproof. And Joker is not as fast as Spider-Man, if I am right...

Pepito
GG is one of the biggest and most dnagerous schemers ever. He is extremely powerful with his gadgets and if he had prep time and his superhuman henchmen including the Scrier, he would cush Joker. GG is way too good for Joker and even by himself he would win considering all he has done. A great fight would be Dafoe's Goblin and Keaton's Batman versus Nicholson's Joker and Maguire's Spiderman

Joker1237
Not as fast, but he is pretty pin point with guns and his cards, I think it be the gas or electro card to take the glider down. Were Batman has his Batrangs things, the Joker made a few weapons out of his cards.

brainchild81
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yes, actually it is bulletproof. And joker is not as fast as Spider-Man, if I am right... He is if you like him as much as Joker1237 doessmile

Zod4Life
Doesn't GG have a healing factor also?

Yup,sure does.

brainchild81
And isn't he nearly bulletproof?

Zod4Life
I don't know.

brainchild81
He is. See Marvel Knights: Spidey early issues for details.

Joker1237
What I know, Osborn is not BULLET proof, nor do I think he has healing power on the level of Wolvie. Joker can hurt Gobie, of couse not by hand to hand.

DarkCrawler
And Goblin can hurt Joker before he can hurt Goblin.

Zod4Life
He won't admit defeat.The Joker's a weak little man and for him to try and face the Goblin is like him trying to commit suicide.

brainchild81
Ditto.

Joker1237
I see the Joker using hit and run tactics on Green Goblin, I think The Joker would run FIRST, hid and wait for the movement to run,

I guessing there fighting in either New York or Gotham, both big cites, and would fit the Joker's needs for the garlwar tactics he would used on Green Goblin, Most Super villains and Super Heroes has lost to the Joker for under rating the Joker, because Joker has no Super powers.

Zod4Life
The Green Goblin can simply beat the Joker.

jrodslam
Im going for the Joker as well. I dont think that this will come down to h2h combat, but if it did Goblin would win ofcourse.

But what about close quarter combat? Its quite different from hand-to-hand. Close quarter combat, Joker is most dangerous.

Joker has the flower wich shoots instantly. He has the choice of either gas or acid. The range is reduculous on that thing. I think Joker has more of and array of weapons, and if it came to close quarter combat, GG would lose.

GG's best bet would be to stay in range imo.

brainchild81
GG throws a bomb and Joker turns into a skeleton like the guys in Spidey1.

Zod4Life
Agreed. yes

Joker1237
Joker is not like the Guys in Spidy 1. Joker would duck and dodge it, and come up with a bomb attack him self, And if it relly comes down to it, The Joker may just take him self out with Green Goblin. Since Joker carrys bombs that could level a neigborhood.

jrodslam
GG throws a bomb and Joker turns into a skeleton like the guys in Spidey1.

Are you serious? First off the bomb wasnt instant. Second you think Jokers gonna stand there and take it?

Joker shoots Goblin down and makes it a closer combat fight. Goblin wouldnt want that. Jokers about 80x more unpredictable that Gobby.

brainchild81
Joker is not like the Guys in Spidy 1. Joker would duck and dodge it, and come up with a bomb attack him self, And if it relly comes down to it, The Joker may just take him self out with Green Goblin. Since Joker carrys bombs that could level a neigborhood. Then that's a draw. Not a win. GG wouldn't just throw 1 bomb & stop though. If Joker did somehow dodge the 1st(he wouldn't), there'd be others waiting for him. You like the Joker. That's great. I do too. I like Spidey waaay more than Supes, but if they fight, Spidey'd lose. Supes'd still suck though.

Zod4Life
As fast as the Goblin glider goes the Joker won't be able to even touch him with any weapon.

brainchild81
Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you serious? First off the bomb wasnt instant. Second you think Jokers gonna stand there and take it? Bombs explode dude & Joker's no Spider-Man. Come on now.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Joker shoots Goblin down and makes it a closer combat fight. Goblin wouldnt want that. Jokers about 80x more unpredictable that Gobby. Nah. Joker gets blown to bits or finger blasted to death.

vaya_the_elf
I'd say joker

jrodslam
Quote Zod4Life >>As fast as the Goblin glider goes the Joker won't be able to even touch him with any weapon.<<

How fast does the G glider go? Joker carries a cannon with him, and his aim is pretty good as well.

Quote brainchild81 >> Bombs explode dude & Joker's no Spider-Man. Come on now.<<

First off if Goblin is flying in the air, Joker would see the bombs being thrown. They may take seconds to actually reach where Joker is at. And if Goblin is on the ground, it would be way harder for Goblin to dodge a bunch of marbles which do just about as much damage as one of Goblins bombs. Plus Joker has more goodies. big grin

Joker1237
The Joker would win, We are talking about a guy that does the unthinkble, and FIRST the Goblin needs to well hit the Joker with it, and thsos people were kinda of trap.

The Joker will use his wits, I mean I think the Joker may even carry more fire power. Like I said, he has cards, gases, BOMBs, and guns to combat anything the Goblin can do, Any one can tell what the Goblin would do, just fly around and thown bombs,

Not even Batman would know the Joker;s next movie.

Zod4Life
Other way around.Goblin beats Joker.

EvilCap America
Intelligence is NOT a magical force that makes the enemy stumble forward throw themselves into your attacks and negates powers ala Heroclix outwit.Gobby flies in and either bombs joker to death or punches his head off.

jrodslam
Gobby tries to fly in and Joker shoots him down. Joker then shoots acid in his face, and blows himto smitherines.

Zod4Life
You Joker fans just won't accept the truth which is that the Green Goblin can beat the Joker.

jrodslam
Im a Joker and Goblin fan. Green Goblin can beat the Joker. Its just that Joker beats Gobby more.

jinzin
Originally posted by BENITO
W-What no Green Goblin has the glider the bombs the super human strength and reflexes

What does the joker have
Hench men who fall down easily, laughing gas and some face make up.

joker doesn't waer makeup confused you should know that..

Zod4Life
I don't get it. confused

Zod4Life
That was going to jrodslam.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I don't get it. confused

I saw just saying that Joker wins more times out of ten.

Joker 6/10. Maybe 7/10.

Zod4Life
Oh,okay.

8bitChris
For a guy who does the unthinkable you sure are doing a good job of telling everyone what Joker is going to do.

It's obvious you have a Joker bias. I mean, Joker is dodging all the GG bombs but GG isn't dodging anything thrown at him.

It has already been noted that Green Goblin is physically superior in all aspects. It's been conceded that both of that have a wide array of gadgets and intelligence.

So the physical superiority and the healing factor put GG on top in this one.

Zod4Life
Exactly. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.