Yoda vs. Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Yoda vs. Ki-Adi-Mundi, Cin Drallig, Serra Keto, Shaak TI, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Agen Kolar

Darth_DaNThEMaN
you're lame.

darth plo koon
eanyway how would dam yoda kill all those jedi *force persuade* you need to rethink your life

Darth Plagues
Lets think about this. Yoda alone can dodge the attacks by three Jedi Masters. Yoda is a master of Form IV...In dire situations, Form IV practitioners use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, amazing reflexes and physical punch of this form, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality, even allowing him to overcome the limitations of old age. Due to it's aggressive nature, it is an effective form to use against single enemies. Even though this form is effective against single enemies...Yoda could make the odds more equal with his power of the Force, which could out match these Jedi by far.

Darth Revan was able to take down many enemies at a time, so its not completely impossible.

Darth_Frobo
Yoda, he's much faster then all the other jedi, unpredictable and extremely difficult to hit, and nothing they could throw at him with the force would penetrate his defense, only people who could beat yoda are Exar,Revan and NJO luke the rest get owned, the only disadvantage yoda has is that attaru is weak against multiple opponents.

Serra_Keto
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
you're lame.

Agreed. Because the 2nd choice of your poll.

HimoKun
You retard. Yoda is dead incredibly quickly.

General Zodiac
Yoda would win. If Grievous could take on 5 Jedi and win Yoda could take out just that many and more.

Cypher-Jinn
i dont think Yoda can win this battle, but i think he would give it a damn good shot and easily hold them off for a long time, he;s just so small and quick it's near impossible to hit him. But in the end i dont hink he could take on 8 Jedi.
Also I dont think NJO Luke could even stand a change against Yoda, in my opinion Luke is a poor lightsaber dualist compared to Yoda, or most other Jedi. and I think people give Exar Kun and Darth Ravan way too much credit. I know their powerful but i dont think their leagues over Yoda like other people suggest.

Darth Plagues
Actually NJO Luke Skywalker could take Yoda...anyway...alone Yoda can dodge three Jedi Masters...He's very fast and unpredictable.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Yoda would win. If Grievous could take on 5 Jedi and win Yoda could take out just that many and more.
These jedi are atleast half decent pal.

DarthSidiouss
no, kit fisto and ki adi mundi are two of the top 20jedi to ever live.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Lets think about this. Yoda alone can dodge the attacks by three Jedi Masters. Yoda is a master of Form IV...In dire situations, Form IV practitioners use the Force to aid in their acrobatics. Spinning, jumping and running very fast and very high, masters of Form IV are sometimes only seen as a blur. In order to achieve the acrobatic prowess, amazing reflexes and physical punch of this form, a Jedi Master would focus on the Force, letting it flow deeply throughout his entire physicality, even allowing him to overcome the limitations of old age. Due to it's aggressive nature, it is an effective form to use against single enemies. Even though this form is effective against single enemies...Yoda could make the odds more equal with his power of the Force, which could out match these Jedi by far.

Darth Revan was able to take down many enemies at a time, so its not completely impossible.

Very true. Look at how quickly Sidious killed those 3 masters. Yoda would have a chance here.

DarthSidiouss
but atleast kit fisto faught back wink

chewbacca II
Originally posted by Cypher-Jinn
i dont think Yoda can win this battle, but i think he would give it a damn good shot and easily hold them off for a long time, he;s just so small and quick it's near impossible to hit him. But in the end i dont hink he could take on 8 Jedi.
Also I dont think NJO Luke could even stand a change against Yoda, in my opinion Luke is a poor lightsaber dualist compared to Yoda, or most other Jedi. and I think people give Exar Kun and Darth Ravan way too much credit. I know their powerful but i dont think their leagues over Yoda like other people suggest.

NJO luke is arguably the most powerful force user to ever live, course he could beat yoda, revan is extremely powerful but i do agree that some overate him and as for exar kun he would beat yoda not easily but he would, i like the little green dude as much as the next person but no need to unrealistically overate his powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.