Cry Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
I just heard about this movie from my friend. It's a serial killer movie called "Cry Wolf" about these kids in high school who make up a list of people who will be killed and they then start dying. It looks like a scary movie that will have a cool twist.

kmcdude
Need more info.....

milliga03
im with kmc

beta-wolf_101
yep not enough to go on. like why did they make the list? did they do anything to it or anything?

b-dan
the trailer was good i love it just some guy on a chat room on the internet when a guy pops up and tells him that he killed his freind and hes saving him for last now thats my type of killer

beta-wolf_101
ok I saw the trailer so It looks really cool I'd watch it.

mailedbypostman
Looks good. I might tell my friend about it through AIM.

bace13
It's PG-13. That sucks

Wolfie
The AIM killer! Sounds funny to me.

The Highlord
It has BON JOVI in it big grin

hm_chevygirl90
that movie looks so real

hm_chevygirl90
i'm goin 2 see it

papabeard
Im betting that this will suck a$$

MildPossession
Urgh, put me right off.

beta-wolf_101
NOOOOOOO they had such a good thing going.

The Highlord
Bon Jovi is a great actor, he just got unlucky that the movies he has played in where crap, its not his faulth really, he dose play great and you'l see that, alright he'sno Jack Nicholson or say Morgan Freeman, but he is alot better then many of todays popular once in the buiss, trust me

papabeard
It is his fault that he was a big-haired 80's hairspray rock star goon.

The Highlord
and that has something to do with his actig in a movie? no, there must be tons of ppl in movies today taht you find good, bet some of them have a backstory, that you wont like that much, will you see them acting worse cause of that? no I dont think so, I dont care if Slipknot's front singer playes a movie if he dose a good job at the role then im very happy about it, and I'l proboboly like him as an actor, even tho i hate his music

papabeard
An actors credibility and has a lot to do with how they are percieved by the audience, and I percieve Bon Jovi as a goon and therefore I cannot take him seriously in any role, thus undermining the character and integrity of the film said actor is appearing in

The Highlord
I think thats wrong, you should look at the actor as an actor, not what else he is doing, I still like Russel Crow as an actor even tho he trew a phone in that guys head.

papabeard
You may feel its wrong, but it is what it is,

and I dont really like Russell Crowe either, mainly for the same reasons ie his band, Thirty odd Foot of Grunts, his solo music career as Russ Le Roq and the fact he is an ass, I find him ridiculous.

I do however like Romper Stomper and Gladiator, but would never consider seeing another Crowe film, especially his new film, and any way, I dont think that comparisons can be made between Bon Jovi and R Crowe as they are in different leagues, also Crowe is known primarily for being an actor and Bon Jovi as a musician, you should have compared Bon Jovi with Mos Def ( who is far more credible and I enjoyed his performance in The Woodsman and Hitchhikers Guide)or another musician turned actor.

papabeard
Official Site : www.crywolfmovie.com/splash.html

Will it or Will it not suck a$$? Place your bets now!

allofyousuckkk
looks good...then again it isnt the seventies and they can screw upo anything...even a remake of the exorcist.....(i dont see how you could since all you have to do is add better effects and more puking)

BackFire
Looks perfectly generic, at best.

I'll see it as a rental.

Murray
Did anyone see Cry_Wolf?
It came out yesterday.

I saw it with my little brother last night and it was the farthest thing from scary. I wasn't scared in the least. I don't recommend it as a good scary movie.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Sir Nauj
I wanna see it but is it worth payingfor it?

The Highlord
Did Bon Jovi play good ? big grin

Inspectah Deck
Look interesting

BaronOBeefDip
I'm not sure if I want to see it or not. I guess I'll just wait until I hear from a reliable source whether or not I should watch it.

Micheal_Myers
This movie looks retarded.I have no intention of watching it.~.~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.