Bewitched (The Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I heard they might make a Bewitched movie with Nicole Kidman and Jim Carrey

robincooper
nicole kidman and jim carrey? that sounds a good duo! Know anyhting else about it!?

Tired Hiker
Saw jim on some tv show a few weeks back and he said he'd like to do the movie and agrees that he looks like the original guy casted in the bewitched show. That's what I know.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god. Nicole Kidman is soooo hot.

Kes
lol That could be fun! Can Nic do the nose thing? smile

Stewie is God
Is anyone else exited bout this movie!!!! Nicole Kidman is perfect for the role, though Jim Carrey would have been a better Darrin than Will Ferrel wink , what other classic tv shows do u think will be made into movies? ive already heard that they are in the works for "I dream on Genie" i would love to see "Get Smart" the movie cool

Kes
Ah, that sounds cool! I'd love to see a MacGyver movie big grin ith Richard Dean Anderson thou wink
An A Team movie is being made.

angelsflame265
I'm not all that excited about Will Ferrel playing the role of the Darrin. . .but Nicole Kidman I agree is perfect for the part

forumcrew
i heard will ferrel was playing this part almost a year ago.. way before i ever heard the mention of jim carrey and i think farrel will do well

I Dream of Jeannie is the other one being made (not "I dream on Genie"wink that is supposed to be staring Lindsay Lohan

caballera
i am so glad one of my fav TV LAND shows is getting a movie! Bewitched looks cool and Will Ferrel is playing Darrin! how cool is that! I found some clips from the movie and they are really really funny! If you like will ferrell, like i do, i think you will love this movie!

Evil Dead
this thread was started 7/7/2003 ...........2 years ago.......more than a year before you had heard about either actor. At the time, no one was cast in the role yet.

Darth_Vader05
Wow i cant believe there actually is a thread about this worthless movie NOOOOOOOO KMC why.....

MildPossession
I'll rent it.

Piggle Humsy
I loved the show and am looking forward to seeing the film,

Will ferrell kicks ass so I'm interested to see him as darrin. yes

sblomie545
i might go see it this week if i have nothing else to do, looks kinda cute, plus im a fan of nicole kidman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.