Alternate Ending to Episode IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luetchyboy
What if episode IV had finished like this?
http://img296.echo.cx/my.php?image=anh2en.swf

AmrothSkywalker
Yea right lol if it ended like that it would have sold as much it did opening night and thats it. No one wouldve gone to see anymore.

dflood
that was hilarious

Gryn Jabar
Then I would finally like the OT more.

The Ones
i cant see it sad

DeVi| D0do
I don't get it...

confused

ZoSo
Luke get's blown up = No More SW, and hence, Gryn Jabar, no Prequels. mad

Go away if all you have to say is bullsh!za like that....

MarkyMarkRules
I feel there should only be four episodes to the Saga. We dont need Empire and RotJ

Red Superfly
Originally posted by MarkyMarkRules
I feel there should only be four episodes to the Saga. We dont need Empire and RotJ

Erm....this could be a joke, but given the sheer retardedness of KMC members lately I'm gonna treat it like any other post and simply back away, very slowly.

What the f**k?

MarkyMarkRules
KMC member...? Oh I am not a KMC member, not anymore. I just came on tonight to leave a few messages for some old friends.
I dont really care what is thought of my post, so dont worry, you cant offend me.

Ken Kenobi

Retard.

Red Superfly
But apart from that, I thought the video was quite funny.

thumb up

ZoSo
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Retard.

More like "Troll" and "Sock".

Red Superfly
And "Clown shoes"

ZoSo
laughing out loud

Captain REX
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Retard.

Ken, try 'previously banned member named GordonSkywalker.' wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ken, try 'previously banned member named GordonSkywalker.' wink

Still a creepy retard though.

peejay88
Originally posted by Red Superfly
And "Clown shoes"

laughing laughing Jay and Silent Bob is hilarious!

AmrothSkywalker
Yea that movie was hilarious especially "Darth Balls" "That wasn't in the script" that part was funny and the lightsabers looked so weird and I couldn't believe it when I saw Mark Hamill in it!

matreid

Did you have an old file called Darth Lando by any chance?

Rade
Man alot of people flame on these boards. Retards.

Sith-Nerd

are you gay and retarted!?!??!

Sith-Nerd

mabye this loser grew up watching the new trilogy, either way he is stupid

Darth_Rankkor
with no luke we would have leia so... I gladly would see the sequel episodes with leia being trained by old perv yoda

darth-yoda
i am 15 i watche AOTC forst the went to the OT the to TPM i am undcied on to which is BETTER OT or PT but i like AOTC the best so far dual weidling sabers was cool yoda lookin fantastic and obi wan trying to be qui gon

Myth
^ Where the hell did that come from?

Q: "What if episode IV had finished like this?
http://img296.echo.cx/my.php?image=anh2en.swf"

A: "i am 15 i watche AOTC forst the went to the OT the to TPM i am undcied on to which is BETTER OT or PT but i like AOTC the best so far dual weidling sabers was cool yoda lookin fantastic and obi wan trying to be qui gon"

blink

Darth_Rankkor
I want leia to found the NJO :P lololololol picture this: "Leia, I am your daddy" HAHAHA

SithHappens
That was pretty funny. Honestly though, movies need to be more unpredictable like that. NOt that movie though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.