Nightcrawler vs. Venom & Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Happy Dance

CorderaMitchell
Nightcrawler gets owned, spiderman and wolverine would lose, and even cyber would, you may want to balance this out...........

willRules
Yes Nightcrawler is an underestimated character but this fight is way out of his league.

CorderaMitchell
I think any person that uses common sense would know that nightcrawler, would be a most difficult foe to beat.

Zod4Life
Venom and Carnage would murder Nightcrawler(literally).

Dark Thor
agreed. Nightcrawler'll be difficult to beat

CorderaMitchell
Do you think carnage or venom would rip him apart??

Seriously , Nightcrawler would be difficult until he tried to land a hit in, then he's screwed, Venom has a minute detection sense, and the range and abilities of the symbiotes would be too much...

Zod4Life
No,Nightcralwer won't be diffuclt to beat.Venom and Carnage will destroy him.

jinzin
this is a joke right?

Zod4Life
Are you talking about me or the thread?

jinzin
thread

DigiMark007
*Poof next to Venom*...*Poof a mile in the air with Venom*...*Poof back to the ground while Venom falls to his death*...Rinse, repeat. NC could win.

-DM

jinzin
ummm venom took multiple punches from juggy and was laughing at him for his troubles...but suddenly he's gonna die from hitting the ground from a high up place? aside from that..what did nc do, give venom stupid pills? not only can venom just use the symbiote to act as a cussion, he can make a web parachute, he can make a web landing pad, etc etc.......nc will die a horrible horrible death here...

jinzin
and it's not poof...it's BAMF!

Zod4Life
I agree jinzin.Venom can use his webbing to make anything that can help him land and even if he didn't make anything,falling to the ground wouldn't kill him because the symbiote is just about indestructable.

CorderaMitchell
He is simpl to creative and skilled, seriously he would have a hard time defeating spiderman, but venom and carnage isn't serious.

Nightcrawler can't even hurt them by any physical attacks alone, and they can avoid the drop, and counter the teleport.

Zod4Life
Exactly.

CorderaMitchell
I love this guy.lol

DigiMark007
When was Venom taking punches from Juggs? I'm sure it happened and all, but that sounds a bit preposterous to me.

In any case, I've never seen the web-parachute outside the TV series. Maybe he's done it in a comic, but I have yet to read it. And I didn't say NC would have an easy time, but I do think a couple drops from a mile or two in the air should kill either one of them.

-DM

Zod4Life
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I love this guy.lol

Who?Me?

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
When was Venom taking punches from Juggs? I'm sure it happened and all, but that sounds a bit preposterous to me.

In any case, I've never seen the web-parachute outside the TV series. Maybe he's done it in a comic, but I have yet to read it. And I didn't say NC would have an easy time, but I do think a couple drops from a mile or two in the air should kill either one of them.

-DM

he did it in venom the madness 3 book mini....and yes it was before he got the madness virus...

and he can do it...spiderman made batlike web wings in an anniversary issue...venom can do that same..in any case a drop from a mile or 4 for that matter won't do a whole lot when the sybiote would cussion the fall anyways....it's much more likely that nc gets killed after carnage lashes out in every direction with his symbiote...

CorderaMitchell
Venom can web sling if I remember,and they have so many techniques with their symbiotes it isn't funny.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Who?Me?

Yea you wink

Dark Thor
i 4got about venom's spidey sense. sry about that.

CorderaMitchell
Noooooooooo, you cannot be forgiven, you must be eaten!!!
mad

jk

jinzin
uummmmmm venom doesn't have a spider sense...confused

CorderaMitchell
He's talking about that minor sense he gets, which isn't quite a spider sense though.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yea you wink

Are you a boy or girl?

jinzin
oh ok.....

cordera's a dude....but he's.....well

....a special kinda dude...

Zod4Life
What do you mean by special? huh

jinzin
shifty

we're on a need to know basis here...and you. don't. need. to. know....

lol

CorderaMitchell
I didn't mean that at all, some things are taken well out of proportion.

Who says I'm a dude? evil face

jinzin
well you did for one....

Zod4Life
So,you're a lady. confused

CorderaMitchell
I did?

No seriously, I did? that is confidential info the cmaster don't give away that so easily.

No I'm not a lady, I said " I love this guy" because you had cracked me up, jinzin's letting his sexual frustration shoot off those hater vibes..

jinzin
yeah that's what it is roll eyes (sarcastic) hey man don't be mad at me...it ain't my fault all your stalkers are dudes...

but yeah you stated you were male...it's even in your profile, go figure........

CorderaMitchell
You been reading my profile, you sneak..............

Too clever for your own good.

Galactic storm convinced us that he was a "she" for a while
Now how could you possibly, know that, considering no girls thought your name made them "horney" only guys smile

Zenoside
lol I proved GS was a man, by posting his pic.

CorderaMitchell
Yep, living proof right here........

MrHeavySilence
Depends on location. If there HAPPENS to be a space shuttle and Spiderman is around big grin jk.

I think Nightcrawler could try something really unorthodox and flip everything around.

For example: Venom lifts a building and Nightcrawler teleports it right on top of Carnage. He could keep doing this to piss them off and they wouldn't be able to touch him if he stays teleporting in the air.

or

Nightcrawler "stack" teleports girder upon girder on them. (Can he do that? As in teleport fast enough and teleport high enough to move objects on top of each other)

Nightcrawler made be seen as the underdog in this fight but hey.. he's done some pretty crazy things.

CorderaMitchell
I agree he's underrated but at the same time could beat almost any nontelepath,and make good sense, though I'm not sure If Venom could lift a building though he has lifted a tank.

Good point about the lifting of items, I don't think his teleportation of Items is affected by his strength.

Next Venom_girl
Best thing Nightcrawler can do is teleport out of there...

CorderaMitchell
He'll live that way...............

Zod4Life
Before he gets murdered!

CorderaMitchell
I thought you'd gotten scared away by what Jinzin said.

What do you guys see Nightcrawler chances of victory are??

xmarksthespot
The fight's a stalemate until Nightcrawler get's caught. At which point he's as good as dead. His abilities are largely defensive not offensive. There's a limit to how much additional mass he can teleport and consecutive ports tire him out. It's really just a waiting game for Venom & Carnage. NC's underrated but here he's just outclassed by sheer brute force.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed, he can't beat them alone, let along together, and he has to become vurnerable to attack them...

ToxicVenom
I love Nightcrawler but bae would definitely lose. (Arguably though at the end of it all just depends on who the writer is) <\3

ToxicVenom
Also sorry for double posting but I'm trying to remember if Nightcrawler and venom ever were in the same comic previously, marvel zombies or venomized bit seem to be likely but I couldn't find anything right away. Any ideas? I need to organize my comics and needed to know if this should be sent in to the cgc for grading and slabing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.