Green Goblin VS Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Not the movies. Mainstream Marvel versions.

No prep.

Who wins? Who bites the dust? Who cares? laughing

jinzin
green goblin...he's got the speed the range and the strength to take dock out....aside from the arms docs nothin more than an above average weight human....

Zod4Life
Doc Ock because he can use his tentacles to destroy his glider and he can use his tentacles to shield him from anything the Goblin throws at him.

willRules
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Doc Ock because he can use his tentacles to destroy his glider and he can use his tentacles to shield him from anything the Goblin throws at him.

Can he block it quick enough though?

jinzin
anything? no...gob can gas him...end of story...

Zod4Life
Originally posted by willRules
Can he block it quick enough though?

I think so. yes

jinzin
you can't block gas....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zod4Life
I'm talking about razors or bombs.He could actually use his tentacles to catch the bomb before it hits the ground or catch the gas before it hits the ground and opens.

jinzin
dude first off...if green goblin throws a bomb at doc...thats a what class 15 strength throwing a ball sized object at doc...it will explode on impact...even if somehow doc ock was able to block it grabbing it and chucking it back?.....not the most likelt scenario.... second, goblin can just hover over him and empty out his bag...he's done it before...and it's very effective..can't black em all...it's cheap, but it's still a win...

Zod4Life
I still think that Ock takes this fight.It would be a good fight but the Green Goblin would lose.

jinzin
how?

he's flying...doc can't touch him....doc has to grab something and throw it at him....when he does he leaves himself open to get wasted by gg......

Zod4Life
All he has to do is grab the Goblin's glider and break it in two and the Green Goblin is finished.

jinzin
ummm I don't think you get it...goblin will be flying...high....higher than doc ock can reach...there will be no grabbing of the glider.....even on the ground he runs into the same problem 300 mile an hour pumpkin bombs getting chucked at his face.....or gas bombs putting him to sleep...he won't win this...

Zod4Life
Still with Ock.

jinzin
how?

Zod4Life
It's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

jinzin
fair enough...I just want to know why...if you just said I like dock ock more I would leave you alone...but you seem to have some sort of reasoning for your opinion...i want to know what it is...

Zod4Life
Well,I'll say it.I like Doc Ock more than the Green Goblin.

jinzin
lol...ok fair enough....

Zod4Life
Yeah,it's fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.