A rain clowd is hung over my head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
I am really depressed right now, and i dont know why...i'm bored...and depressed, and i think that i could just lay down forever and cry. and i dont know why

silver_tears
you're too pretty to be sad cryhug

Ladyluck
aww hug

Coldfire
Originally posted by silver_tears
you're too pretty to be sad cryhug

yes hug

Maynard-is-god
And my dog is not doing so good, and it might have to be put to sleep and i just want to let her go, but i can't because i lover her too much

Ladyluck
crygroup

Maynard-is-god
bawling

silver_tears
hug there we go

silver_tears
Originally posted by Ladyluck
crygroup

this is really off topic, but I think your avvy is a man from warcraft embarrasment

Ladyluck
Originally posted by silver_tears
this is really off topic, but I think your avvy is a man from warcraft embarrasment

haha it's a night elf from warcraft...and it's a female lol

Maynard-is-god
huh

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
I am really depressed right now, and i dont know why...i'm bored...and depressed, and i think that i could just lay down forever and cry. and i dont know why

then get up and do something... tsk!

Coldfire
And my dog is not doing so good, and it might have to be put to sleep and i just want to let her go, but i can't because i lover her too much

cry I had to put my dog down... it sucks sooo much....

Morning_Glory
sad cry crying1

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
then get up and do something... tsk! wtfOriginally posted by Coldfire
cry I had to put my dog down... it sucks sooo much.... sad

*Georgina_A*

Aww hug

Sorry about your dog sad hope she gets better

LiL nAstY GirL

I'm so sorry cry my aunt had to put hers asleep a little while ago cry

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Aww hug

Sorry about your dog sad hope she gets better its not going to happen...shes SO bad..her ears, she's deaf basically, and WAY overweight

Piggle Humsy
aww maynard down

petpet

cutehug

I hope you feel better... if you need to talk feel free to PM me. I'm a good listener! yes

kisses

silver_tears
would a glowing cheerleader cheer you up?

cheerleader

Ladyluck
cry*sniffle*crybaby

*Georgina_A*
its not going to happen...shes SO bad..her ears, she's deaf basically, and WAY overweight

Aww, I'm sorry sad

Maynard-is-god
god i feel like crap

magic_hate_ball
sorry bout your dog dude...i dont know what im gonna do when that time comes for mine to go sad
but on a brighter note...ive named my raincloud Harry...its been there so long i decided to give it a name....big grin

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
sorry bout your dog dude...i dont know what im gonna do when that time comes for mine to go sad
but on a brighter note...ive named my raincloud Harry...its been there so long i decided to give it a name....big grin glare

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by magic_hate_ball
but on a brighter note...ive named my raincloud Harry...its been there so long i decided to give it a name....big grin

That's kinda fu<ked up

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
That's kinda fu<ked up yes

Frosty Beverage
go out and take a bike ride or frolic in the park. i means thers not much you can do, not to be an ass...

magic_hate_ball
glare
...sorry...sad

GCG

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Frosty Beverage
go out and take a bike ride or frolic in the park. i means thers not much you can do, not to be an ass...

that sounds like the words of someone who doesn't own a pet?!

I'm always thinking about what I'm gonna do when my dogs near the end of their lives... sad

sometimes I may jokes about replacing them..but really I'm trying to kid myself into thinking it won't hurt so much...

but I know it will.

I hope the pain eases for you Maynard.

The only way I would be thinking is that at least my dog wouldn't be in pain anymore... I know that's not really any help tho when your in that situation.

hug

I really feel for you.

Maynard-is-god
oh well

Maynard-is-god
And now my ****ing laptop died on me, so now i wont be able to post as much....oo lord...this day couldn't get any worse sad

LiL nAstY GirL
I'm sowwy

Maynard-is-god
feelin a little better today smile`

LiL nAstY GirL
Thats good happy

Maynard-is-god
yes

LiL nAstY GirL
big grin

Maynard-is-god
so hows it going?

LiL nAstY GirL
Its going good...got a new phone today :d...how bout by you?

Maynard-is-god
eh...not bad...lazy days....so bored/tired/horney..

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing same here...same here stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
HA eek!

LiL nAstY GirL
angel_not stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
thats sweet

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah...stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
damnit...bored as heck

LiL nAstY GirL
Me too...all my friends are busy sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.