How would you kill Hitler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
How would you have killed argueably the most evil man in the world?!?

Uneeklyconfused
tell him that hes Austrian with black hair and brown eyes

Morning_Glory
with a spoon

GothPrincess
1.Castrate him
2.cut off his ears
3.scalp him

Frosty Beverage
Uneek,
THAT was good, REAL good.

i'd probably use...a gun

Gisele
I d first dye his hair blonde..then shave with a razor!Than I d get a chalk board and scartch my nails against the broad for an hour and I d yell at him for another hour and scream in his ear for 2 hours and then leave him in a box and tape it put one hold in it and lock him in a dark cller

Maynard-is-god
say his mustache is gay.. shifty

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
say his mustache is gay.. shifty

laughing..clapping....

Originally posted by Frosty Beverage
Uneek,
THAT was good, REAL good.

i'd probably use...a gun

embarrasment thanx

Ladyluck
i wouldn't confused

§P0oONY
I'd put him in a locked room with every Jewish person in the world.

Maynard-is-god

Maynard-is-god
oooooooooooo you changed it

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
oooooooooooo you changed it

whip take that *****

GothPrincess
hitlerraygun

Frosty Beverage

§P0oONY
you're leaving ou the other 5 million people who died in the hollocaust...

he affected more than jews

I know, he also put, homosexuals, people with disabilities, travellers (gypsies) and many more through the holocaust. Jewish people were his main target though

Puddin
I'd put hair spray on him then set him on fire

Puddin

Frosty Beverage

§P0oONY
yeah id say:

6 mililon jews killed
5 million others

'either way, he's a sick f*ck happy

No lie there yes

Dirty Vader

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
Hmmm, I think he'd be in less danger than the jews would, if you'd did that.

What do you mean?

-Funky Punk-
hehe. ok this is what i would do

1..tie his legs and arms.. so that it was so tight no blood could ett to those areas......

2.. pluck his mustash one hair at a time

3 then when his feet were blue i would take a gun an shoot em

4then i would make him suffer like that for a few housed.. then i would have a jewish person come and kill them the rest of the way any way they would like...

Darth Mantis
Burn him alive... Then pi$$ in his grave... Just hearing the torment of him screaming when his body is slowly being burned alive is just heavenly...

Frosty Beverage
lemme update mine:

first, put a live grenade in his mouth
wait til it explodes
wipe inners and organs off self
then shoot an entire clip of .50 cal machinegun into his corpse

Darth Mantis
But if you put a grenade in his mouth, he won't suffer... He will die quickly... More creative, put the grenade where it really belongs... You know what I'm talking about...

Frosty Beverage
lol, so i've heard...he's got nothing there. Don't you remember? He had no kids, but he had a wife who killed herself 3 days after marraige. NO EXCUSES

Imaginary
Originally posted by Ladyluck
i wouldn't confused

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Ladyluck
i wouldn't confused rifle___________hitler... I know that's how you feel on the inside...

BENITO

Clovie

Mist
id tie him up and make him listen to the entire back collection of backstreet boys! evil face

oh...and....shave a swear word in his moustache......

and maybe...make fun of his accent...or something...

Yuna33
I Know!
Let the talibans handle him...no expression
or....
put tons of small cuts on his body, and put salt on some homeless guys fingers. Then tell him to slowly pry the wounds open.....with the salt.
(Ideas from Foamy...)

IceWithin
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
laughing good one... it is kinda ironic tho lol

IceWithin
Originally posted by Clovie
he's dead

"how would you HAVE" erm

Freaky Zeeky

Red Superfly
Show some proof to him that his mother was a Jew and his father was a horse.

Beckspistol
i will let him eat his own nose and some other parts of his body and after that i will gave him to one of his doctors. i meen the doctors wich makes so funny experiments with humans...

Maya Zurak
laughing witzig

a1hsauce
Id prolly do what Jackson wanted to do in the movie Saving Private Ryan..take him out nice and easy..."put me and this here sniper rifle, up to and including one mile of the guy with a clear line of sight... pack your bags Gentlemen, Wars Over!"

lol ohhh and maya laughing out loud im lovin ur sig big grin

Bardock42
You people are all sick.....damn sick...bastards....you can't do anything of that what you imply without becoming like what you despise......

I wouldn't kill him, he gets a fair traial like everyone else in the world should and then gets executed if he is found guilty (which I believe he would (well that would be american standards, here in germany he would get life)

s|m
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

hysterical

joeykangaroo
starve him, kill his family in front of him, then keep him in a cage, beat him in front of people, stamp on his head and then whist he feels like sh!t i'll put him on an electrocution chair and let him sizzle

wow that was thrilling

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Bardock42
You people are all sick.....damn sick...bastards....you can't do anything of that what you imply without becoming like what you despise......

I wouldn't kill him, he gets a fair traial like everyone else in the world should and then gets executed if he is found guilty (which I believe he would (well that would be american standards, here in germany he would get life)
bologne... evil bastards like him deserve his to have his life cut short... look how long its taking to find Saddam Guilty..and the whole damn world knows what a sick bastard he is already!

joeykangaroo

lol did you just say we're sick- after what he did

Bardock42
Originally posted by a1hsauce
bologne... evil bastards like him deserve his to have his life cut short... look how long its taking to find Saddam Guilty..and the whole damn world knows what a sick bastard he is already!

Doesn't matter...if you want to be of moral higher standard then him (and you people clearly do want to) you have to play by the rules.......and there are others who deserve trial too and don't get it (Putin, Bush....)

jaden101
i'd kill Hitler by getting him to argue with PVS about liberalism and conservatism

laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
lol did you just say we're sick- after what he did

How does the one thing relate to the other What the f**k?

a1hsauce
Doesn't matter...if you want to be of moral higher standard then him (and you people clearly do want to) you have to play by the rules.......and there are others who deserve trial too and don't get it (Putin, Bush....)

I never said they didnt... and dont get me started on what a pompous bastard bush is

IceWithin

uve GOT to be kidding
someone with his money and his resources would easily b found innocent, he deserves the worst kind of death there is.

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by BENITO
tell him that he's a Jew or with ninja skill

He was partly Jewish. erm
But I think he denied it, .. idiot.

Though I do have to say.. his plan wasn't too bad, plan-wise. The idea behind all of this idiotic and so wrong, but he came quite far with his megalomania and I think that'S impressive.

joeykangaroo
How does the one thing relate to the other What the f**k?
because i read it like- your saying we are sick by dissucing how we would kill him... when i dont think what were saying compares to what he did to millions

Bardock42
I never said they didnt... and dont get me started on what a pompous bastard bush is

I never said you didn'T...I just sqaid that it is the way it is, I just think you can't kill someone (even hitler) without becoming at least some like him....

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
He was partly Jewish. erm
But I think he denied it, .. idiot.

Though I do have to say.. his plan wasn't too bad, plan-wise. The idea behind all of this idiotic and so wrong, but he came quite far with his megalomania and I think that'S impressive. why didnt he like jews?

nutella-spatz

hug Missed you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by IceWithin
uve GOT to be kidding
someone with his money and his resources would easily b found innocent, he deserves the worst kind of death there is.
NO

because i read it like- your saying we are sick by dissucing how we would kill him... when i dont think what were saying compares to what he did to millions

Well buit you killing him in the most cruel ways is not any better because you he did that....

Bardock42
hug Missed you.
hug

nutella-spatz
why didnt he like jews?

Well I can only assume, as my knowledge about this is limited, but partly it was surely because he needed someone he could blame for everything bad happening at the time and the Jews just seemed to fit in his idea of the scapegoat. *sigH+ Poor Germany.. Many people still assume Nazis and stuff with Germany. And I fit perfectly in the Aryan description for that matter. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
I never said you didn'T...I just sqaid that it is the way it is, I just think you can't kill someone (even hitler) without becoming at least some like him....
thats ridiculous..in a time of war...if youre Hitler whos the damn preisdent of ur country...ur ass is gonna get shot

nutella-spatz
hug

happy

a1hsauce
Well I can only assume, as my knowledge about this is limited, but partly it was surely because he needed someone he could blame for everything bad happening at the time and the Jews just seemed to fit in his idea of the scapegoat. *sigH+ Poor Germany.. Many people still assume Nazis and stuff with Germany. And I fit perfectly in the Aryan description for that matter. stick out tongue
eek! so that means ur hot?! shifty

joeykangaroo
NO

Well buit you killing him in the most cruel ways is not any better because you he did that....
but he did it because of people's religion, where as i'd be doing it because to deserves it

nutella-spatz
kill his family in front of him

noThat'S plain wrong no matter to whom in this world. cry

nutella-spatz
eek! so that means ur hot?! shifty

Maybe.. shifty

a1hsauce
Maybe.. shifty
shifty drool shifty

nutella-spatz
shifty drool shifty

I can't complain. flirt

I didn't get you a birthday gift, did I? stick out tongue

Bardock42
BUt we are not talking aboot that time ...if he is still ruling an assasination is ok...and morally right.....but if we are talking now the only way is trial (I thought we assumed he didn't kill himself in the Bunker)

but he did it because of people's religion, where as i'd be doing it because to deserves it

No, you do it for some sick reason I don't get, you want him to suffer as much as possibble...that is justn wrong.

joeykangaroo
noThat'S plain wrong no matter to whom in this world. cry i know but thats what he did to millions

a1hsauce
I can't complain. flirt

I didn't get you a birthday gift, did I? stick out tongue

A pm from you is more than enough wink

Bardock42
i know but thats what he did to millions
WHAT THE **** OF A SHITTY REASON IS THAT

nutella-spatz
i know but thats what he did to millions
Technically those famlies didn't see the other ones dying, because they were killed themselves. yes

No, but I get your point. Still, .... don't like the idea. happy

nutella-spatz
A pm from you is more than enough wink

I was just about to....

....get you some pancakes. eek!

a1hsauce
I was just about to....

....get you some pancakes. eek!
eek! PANCAKES!!!! I LUV PANCAKES!!!!!

nutella-spatz
eek! PANCAKES!!!! I LUV PANCAKES!!!!!

Yea, too bad you just wanted to have a PM from me. sad

I will have to eat them all alone....

a1hsauce
Yea, too bad you just wanted to have a PM from me. sad

I will have to eat them all alone....
sad but you already pmed me.... shifty I still could always just eat em with you big grin

nutella-spatz
sad but you already pmed me.... shifty I still could always just eat em with you big grin

Hmm, I'll just send you some. *sends a1 some of her delicious and seductive pancakes* flirt

Bardock is watching us.... shifty eek! And I don't want to make him jealous. happy

Bardock42
Nah I am waiting for someone to post an evewn more disgusting way to kill Hitler so that I can talk the shit out of them

joeykangaroo
:WTF:

nutella-spatz
Nah I am waiting for someone to post an evewn more disgusting way to kill Hitler so that I can talk the shit out of them

You're not jealouse? sad
I don't mean enough to you? cry

Ah well, want some pancakes? happy

nutella-spatz
:WTF:

*griN* ^^

a1hsauce
mmmm pancakes mmmmm tastyness

nutella-spatz
You like them? eek!

Bardock42
You're not jealouse? sad
I don't mean enough to you? cry

Ah well, want some pancakes? happy

Well....not at the moment...at the moment playing a moral person is more important stick out tongue

nutella-spatz
Ok, .... sadangel

^ Except that I'm not an angel and I don't like angels.

Bardock42
Nice smiley...you are my angel eek! ... I like angels happy

nutella-spatz
Angels obey god without asking. I'D ask. I'm your rebellious angel. hug

Bardock42
Well, angels are smart then...if they don't they have a relatively powerful enemy.....yes you are #hug'

nutella-spatz
happy

-Funky Punk-
hello!

Cinemaddiction
Tell Hitler's boyfriend that Adolph cheated on him, then, in a fit of Nazi lust rage, the boyfriend would then proceed to murder Hitler, thus, *I* would be innocent.

nutella-spatz
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
hello!
What the f**k?

What is this with your 'hello's?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Tell Hitler's boyfriend that Adolph cheated on him, then, in a fit of Nazi lust rage, the boyfriend would then proceed to murder Hitler, thus, *I* would be innocent.

In some way...no.......you still were guilty to some extend....

nutella-spatz
But only morally not by law. happy

Storm
Death would be (was) too good for him.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

jinzin
being a cyber ninja I am well adept at the art of "the death" to kill hitler I would require a cheese grater and paper...I would paper cut his cuticals and underneath his fingernails, his mouth and tongue...and his nipples......then I would grate the layers of his skin off one by one except in his ...ahem..."area".....when all the skin was gone from everywhere else...it would be a suitable time to retreive a blowtorch and a horde of fireants and more paper....then it would be time to papercut his eyeballs......unleash the fireants in his...ahem..."area"...and use the blowtorch to teach him the real meaning of pain....

Bardock42
But only morally not by law. happy
Well actually you would be guilty to some extend I believe.

Originally posted by Storm
Death would be (was) too good for him.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
What the f**k?

Maya Zurak
Id prolly do what Jackson wanted to do in the movie Saving Private Ryan..take him out nice and easy..."put me and this here sniper rifle, up to and including one mile of the guy with a clear line of sight... pack your bags Gentlemen, Wars Over!"

lol ohhh and maya laughing out loud im lovin ur sig big grin thankies a1! Hows your day going? big grin
Happy birthday again! kisses

nutella-spatz
Well actually you would be guilty to some extend I believe.
Which law says, that you are guilty for telling someone that someone else cheated or all that other soap opera stuff? stick out tongue

Bardock42
Which law says, that you are guilty for telling someone that someone else cheated or all that other soap opera stuff? stick out tongue

ell if you do it with the intention to make that person so mad that he will kill someone (and since you don't know if its right otr not)

nutella-spatz
Ah, I don't know.... I never got into law and stuff too much.

Bardock42
Me neither but still....if I would make law I would do it that way....

nutella-spatz
I just asked my dad who came in. You wouldn't be guilty by law. happy

Yes, do that. Right after you've become dictator of the world, you can change that.

Bardock42
I will....its not fair...I mean its basically like pulling a trigger...you could as well say its not my fault the gun did it......

Dresta
i'd make him have a barmitzva (don't know how to spell) so he would become what he hates most. then i would probobly do what mickey rourke did to that Elijah woods character in Sin CIty.

Bardock42
You don't become a Jew juwst because you had a Barmizwa (don't know spelling either).......but that was great in Sin City.....actually Sin City is just great

Dresta
i would sentance him to a lifetime in synagogue's

nutella-spatz
I will....its not fair...I mean its basically like pulling a trigger...you could as well say its not my fault the gun did it......
Yea, why not do that? happy

Bardock42
Yea, why not do that? happy

Well...you can do that....it just won't work happy

nutella-spatz
Ow.... damn. erm

I just don't kill anyone. eek!
Or maybe I let other people do it for me. And only if I really hate someone, which is practically impossible.

Bardock42
Hmm...yes not killing is basically the one thing yopu coul see as the lowest form of moral values

Mr. Bacon
i would kick hitler in the nuts once for every person he killed

nutella-spatz
Hmm...yes not killing is basically the one thing yopu coul see as the lowest form of moral values

huh

Not killing is the lowest of moral value?

Bardock42
huh

Not killing is the lowest of moral value?
Yes...well the first is a better word....below that is basically just selfishness yes

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
thankies a1! Hows your day going? big grin
Happy birthday again! kisses
my days going great...hope urs is too big grin

a1hsauce
and nutella the pancakes were awesome...mmmm syrup mmmm lol

§P0oONY
Happy birthday A1

a1hsauce
lol thanks SpoonMaster

dante2
suffocate him with cream corn

IceWithin

so if someone killed hitler horribly, u'd compare him to hitler himself?
please.

frylock
i would have a jew kik his ass zorro

alcoholicpoet
I'd lock him in a synagogue(sp?)

§P0oONY
http://www.squidi.net/tsd/comic/tsd2-037.png
http://www.squidi.net/tsd/comic/tsd2-038.png
http://www.squidi.net/tsd/comic/tsd2-039.png
http://www.squidi.net/tsd/comic/tsd2-040.png

Images taken from http://www.squidi.net

dark1365
LOL ..... crazy robots.

§P0oONY
Yeah, he just loves killing Hitler

IceWithin
so if someone killed hitler horribly, u'd compare him to hitler himself?
please.

I want bardock to asnwer my question.

Bardock42
I want bardock to asnwer my question.

Yes

AngelGirl
drag him through the streets and then get volontears to stone him to death!

Darth Revan
Find him a diseased gay prostitute to get banged by smile

Darth Revan

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Why are there Rammstein lyrics in that comic strip? That's mean because it implies that the singer of Rammstein is Hitler. sad

Don't ask me... I just read the things

alcoholicpoet
The other day I was at Barns & Noble, and in the bathroom on the walls was written "Nazis are cowards" and a star of David.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Find him a diseased gay prostitute to get banged by smile

laughing laughing laughing

DreamingWarrior

baddspellahl4
I'd kill him with my black pride biznich

DreamingWarrior
I'd let him know my family was once a barony before he came along, then toss him into the Mauz family dungeon of our (used to be our) castle, and leave him to rot for all eternity hooked up to machines and IV's so that he could never die, unless his body just decayed away.

baddspellahl4
I would castrate him with my pocket knife, feed it to the german shepards and stick a 10 ft pole up his gay arse

WickedTexasMomA
I wouldn't,easy as that.

sk8stuff09
i'd punch him to death with brass knuckles

DarkCanadian
I'd shoot his balls with a AWP round. (a magnum sniper rifle)

magic_hate_ball
id draw and quarter him with a plastic butter knife

Special!
drive a large pink dildo through his left ear till it poked out his right ear

DarkCanadian
lol

magic_hate_ball
or...i could lock him in a room with Benito Mussolini, 2 sporks and a flatulent donkey and leave them to die

DarkCanadian
Lock him in a jail cell with Michael Jackson.

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Lock him in a jail cell with Michael Jackson.
nah theyd just trade gay(as in homosexual) stories

Dregh
lock him in a room with Stalin and a big, strong, enourmous and very angry jew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.