All the Heralds, Thor, Gladiator, and pre crisis Superman vs Galactus (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Who wins?

EvilCap America
Pre-crisis Sups spins around Galactus until he ceases to exist while a bad narration or thought bubble gives a non-sensical explanation on why this was supposed to work

Sentry
Galactus

supremthor
pre-crisis superman sneezes and kills everyone

gautam
yea....the ubersneeze will take anyone....even the presence

kgkg
Pre-crisis supes was very inconsistent.

Remember what hulk did to him, CM gave pre-crisis sups good battles.

It was said that a Explosion greater than nova would hurt even superman so………….

Galactus takes this easily

supremthor
lets be real pre-supes blows out suns, moves planets easier then a baseball, so fast light,time and space is not a factor,new power every week, black hole gravity has no effect on him, and some other bull shit.
tthe way i c it supes startes playing planet baseball ball with galactus

Sentry
Galactus considers Eternity his father, and the other abstracts his brothers and sisters. When fully powered he practically is on par with the power of the abstracts, even though he himself is a physical being. Galactus strips his heralds of power, vaporizes Thor and Gladiator, and crushes Supes into oblivion. Galactus at his prime is wicked powerful. Galactus is what Imperiex struggled to be like.

kgkg
Originally posted by supremthor
lets be real pre-supes blows out suns, moves planets easier then a baseball, so fast light,time and space is not a factor,new power every week, black hole gravity has no effect on him, and some other bull shit.
tthe way i c it supes startes playing planet baseball ball with galactus
ya also , he had trouble with Captain marvel who didn't blow planets etc.

Savage hulk punched him to space.

Golden ray (like krp) -- took away his powers.
He was having trouble with flash (in races) - who didn't go light speed
He was still immune to kryp etc.

He did some high shit but had touble with little shit.

Pre-Crisis was inconsistent

G's can blow galaxies supes can't compete with that.

Shazam's punches did him some damage

supremthor
actually supes could blow galaxies up

supremthor
but any way galactus prob wines

Cosmic Cube
actually supes could blow galaxies up

No, he couldn't.

After Mxyzptlk used 5th dimensional sneeze powder on him, Superman sneezed and blew away a solar system. How he did this without destroying the Earth, or anything in the path of the sneeze, is beyond reason. Nevertheless, there is a big difference between a solar system and a galaxy.

supremthor
my bad i meant solar systems

Cosmic Cube
but any way galactus prob wines

Galactus certainly wins.

armandovalles
I think these guys have absolutely no chance against Galactus at full power. The would probly have a hard time taking him down at 70%, so at full power i think this is overkill.

DrDoom
What he said...but better.

leonidas
ah, pre-c supes . . . my favourite, and the being who made me love comics to begin with. found these couple gems on a website somewhere - the first is my favourite!

<<In 1949 he has single-handedly created a sun for the Planet Uuz by crashing together its two uninhabited moons and then fueling the resultant atomic blaze with drifting meteors.>>

HA!!

<<In March 1965 Superman seizes a spacecraft manned by members of the Superman Revenge Squad and hurls it into a far distant galaxy light-years away from Earth.>>

he has also travelled back in time with his speed and taken pictures of things before they've happened! he was basically invulnerable to almost every form of attack. but the inconsistency has been in evidence as well. but the thing you need to remember - he NEEDED to be inconsistent at times, or else he would simply win every battle without a struggle. a couple of his best powers i remember from when i was a kid - super ventriloquism!! that was GREAT!! and super hypnotism!! man, pre-c supes was AWESOME!!! (he had super everything!)

jack kirby called him 'invincible'. at the end of crisis, pre-c supes fought the antimonitor ONE-ON-ONE for a prolonged period of time, hurling moons at him! and after darkseid hit AM with the OE, all that was left was the AM's energy that still wouldn't die so supes PUNCHES IT and demolishes it forever!! inconsistent yes, but damn he was powerful. and there were a number of reasons supes and cm had close battles, some related to sales and popularity, but a lot was 'behind the scenes' stuff that ensured close fights. a fantastic history exists between the 2 characters.

anyway, if this battle were actually written 30 years ago, pre-c supes would put up a massive fight alone. together they would take g almost certainly. if pre-c supes were written in this fight TODAY, it's questionable. the bullsh** that was acceptable back then, wouldn't fly today, but i say supes throws a few moons at him, then, when g is stunned, he throws his voice. when a staggered g looks back, everyone hits him at once and the battle is over.

smile

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Sentry
Galactus strips his heralds of power, vaporizes Thor and Gladiator, and crushes Supes into oblivion.

I think this is the best answer.

xmarksthespot
Ditto. Or he decides to eat them like tictacs. Superman fresh breath.

Solidus Snake
i actually dont think galactus would lift a finger

the heralds would be stripped w/o a thought

hed use some machine to teleport gladiator and thor into a black hole

as for supes...when superman went to attack him Taa II would disintigrate him

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
ah, pre-c supes . . . my favourite, and the being who made me love comics to begin with. found these couple gems on a website somewhere - the first is my favourite!

<<In 1949 he has single-handedly created a sun for the Planet Uuz by crashing together its two uninhabited moons and then fueling the resultant atomic blaze with drifting meteors.>>

HA!!

<<In March 1965 Superman seizes a spacecraft manned by members of the Superman Revenge Squad and hurls it into a far distant galaxy light-years away from Earth.>>

he has also travelled back in time with his speed and taken pictures of things before they've happened! he was basically invulnerable to almost every form of attack. but the inconsistency has been in evidence as well. but the thing you need to remember - he NEEDED to be inconsistent at times, or else he would simply win every battle without a struggle. a couple of his best powers i remember from when i was a kid - super ventriloquism!! that was GREAT!! and super hypnotism!! man, pre-c supes was AWESOME!!! (he had super everything!)

jack kirby called him 'invincible'. at the end of crisis, pre-c supes fought the antimonitor ONE-ON-ONE for a prolonged period of time, hurling moons at him! and after darkseid hit AM with the OE, all that was left was the AM's energy that still wouldn't die so supes PUNCHES IT and demolishes it forever!! inconsistent yes, but damn he was powerful. and there were a number of reasons supes and cm had close battles, some related to sales and popularity, but a lot was 'behind the scenes' stuff that ensured close fights. a fantastic history exists between the 2 characters.

anyway, if this battle were actually written 30 years ago, pre-c supes would put up a massive fight alone. together they would take g almost certainly. if pre-c supes were written in this fight TODAY, it's questionable. the bullsh** that was acceptable back then, wouldn't fly today, but i say supes throws a few moons at him, then, when g is stunned, he throws his voice. when a staggered g looks back, everyone hits him at once and the battle is over.

smile

You apparently don't know how powerful Galactus is.

A weak Galactus easily defeated Marvel Earth and all its heroes.

A full power Galactus shield will be unbreakable, and a galaxy destroying attack well, every one go bye bye.

Pre Crisis please, why only take the high? He has trouble with much simple shit like Monkeys, CM in the pre crisis day.

CorderaMitchell
Who called? lol

shaolin9976
Galactus dies here!

K3VIL
Galactus is the mightiest physical force when you don't talk about Abstracts in the Universe.
The Galactus Thor sent away was very weak, probably at same level of the one Thanos blasted out of his own ship, but without damage reporting from the devourer of worlds.
Pre Crisis Superman wasn't only incosistent in his feats of power/strenght, but it's still someone who can't resist to the might of Galactus who can create with a snap of his fingers beings able to match Pre C. Supes.
The heralds can be stripped of their powers if Big G wants so the fight is no-sense, it's a collective suicide

cherry cola
instead of the herlalds we could use thanos and pre crisis darkseid this may make a better fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.