New Sports

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
Lets be creative! Make up a new sport! Tell the rules and how to play!

Dexx
any sex related reply and this thread is going down...just so you know stick out tongue

darth_royke
has anyone seen the basketball spin off where trampolines are used? i think theres 5-6 of them around the floor and you jump from each one trying to score. looked crazy

Dexx
yeah, i think i've seen something similar once.
there's this crazy thing i saw on espn a week ago or so...something called london jump (or similar to that)
where they basicly jump over...high stuff blink ....like directly onto a fence. 't was pretty entertaining. especially the falls..

Myth
Originally posted by darth_royke
has anyone seen the basketball spin off where trampolines are used? i think theres 5-6 of them around the floor and you jump from each one trying to score. looked crazy

Its called Slam Ball. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32796&highlight=slamball

DanZeke25
yeah.. i hope they do another season on tv, slamball is awesome

PINBALL
This is a really stupid thread

ekin602
the thread is kinka lame, but I agree that slamball is great. I'd love to play, even us short people could dunk smile

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by PINBALL
This is a really stupid thread

i know i think its really pointless

Dexx
yep...maybe so. still....don't post in it if you don't like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.