Why do you get up in the morning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

PVS
to make and save lots of money so that some day, god willing, i can wake up for the sheer purpose of doing whatever the hell i wish and having a good time....and i try to squeeze in some enjoyment here and there while i'm at it.

GCG

bilb
Originally posted by PVS
to make and save lots of money so that some day, god willing, i can wake up for the sheer purpose of doing whatever the hell i wish and having a good time....and i try to squeeze in some enjoyment here and there while i'm at it.

good answer

Morning_Glory
To conquer the world

Echuu
Can I help? big grin

alcoholicpoet
To change the way everyone looks at life.

Freaky Zeeky

hotsauce6548
Why do I get up?

I get up not only because I have to, but because I want to. I believe that there is not a purpose in life, other than to live it to the fullest and have fun while at it.

Why do I get up?

So I can go to school. So I can learn things. No. I mean really learn things. Knowledge is not only power; knowledge is meaningful.

Why do I get up?

So I can go to work. So I can make a living. So I can be promoted. So I can have money. Let's face it. Money does make the world go around. I can buy a house. I can buy a ring for my girlfriend, and then propose to her. My girlfriend brings wonderful feelings to me. She makes me feel ecstatic inside, like I can touch the sky. I wake up to go to work to get money to buy a ring to be with my girlfriend for the rest of my life.

Oh, and that is such a small thing. A puppy. I buy a puppy with the money I made by, even if indirectly, waking up. This puppy brings me those good feelings as well.

This puppy brings me love.

Why do I wake up?

For love.

( blink Wow, I think I just bugged out... but that question made me start to think, and this is what came of it.)

pr1983
A woman...

GuitarBunny
i get up because if i don't my mom will throw a b!tch fit confused

Cinemaddiction
Cuz..I usually have to piss really ****ing bad?

BlackC@t
To see if the stuff I ordered off the net has arrived in the mail yet.

SlipknoT
To Chill, and do whatever I want.

Imaginary
To enjoy life.

powerfulone1987
I get up because I am finished sleeping.

Tptmanno1

Storm
To live, to experience life.

IceWithin

Jackie Malfoy
Because it was time to get up and starta the day.JMyawn

Filth
Because it's the only thing I can do...

yerssot

Zenoside
Cause....I love my life big grin

mechmoggy
I have to get up, or else I will soil myself.

Although on bad days, that happens before I wake up anyway.

botankus
Originally posted by BlackC@t
To see if the stuff I ordered off the net has arrived in the mail yet.

Wow, that would be nice to sleep even close to that late.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.