Batman vs. Daredevil,Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Can a mad batman take out daredevil and punisher? Fight in gotham city. No prep time.

DanZeke25
i think he can, but it'll be tough

srankmissingnin
Daredevil would beat him on his own and Frank has a decent shot of beating Bruce on his own as well depending on the scenario

jrodslam
Bats goes down. DD puts up a good fight with Bats alone. Punisher added results in a loss for Batman.

Though if Bats uses a sonic weapon and take DD out, he'd beat the Punisher.

DD and Punsher win 8/10.

DanZeke25
woops.. never mind.. i didnt see the "No prep time."

DD and Punisher wins

doctorstrongbad
No matter how mad Batman can't handle DD and Punisher. DD&P 9/10 maybe 10/10.

marvelprince
I agree. One on one I think he could take either one but together he loses hard

StarsNeverFall7
A mad Batman, would this be the same as bloodlusted? If so, with his home field advantage in Gotham City, neither DD or Punisher know the city and neither of them have the stealth that Batman does. If had to take them both head to head, he isn't going to take the win espically if Punisher is getting his full arsenal. He does best both DD and punisher in h2h fighting skills.

If he's in Gotham and gets the city to roam, he takes out Punisher before he even knows what hit him, then continues after DD, an explosive batarang throws off his radar and Batman goes in to finish the job. Thats if he gets the city to roam, if he has two fight them both at once, hes got a rough tussle on his hands and wont take the win for it at all.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Funkmaster TC
Can a mad batman take out daredevil and punisher? Fight in gotham city. No prep time.

No. no expression

roughrider
Originally posted by DanZeke25
woops.. never mind.. i didnt see the "No prep time."

DD and Punisher wins

That's right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.