Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Zodiac
You all seen the Clone Wars on cartoonnetwork, has anyone heard that GL is plaining a longer animated series for the Clone Wars? And another with actual people that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. What do you think about this?

Ast Rofan
No he plans another Clone Wars like show, but he plans a Live Action show that takes place between 3 and 4.

And this should be in EU.

General Zodiac
It does have something to do with Clone Wars.

Ast Rofan
Im not sure, I dont know why it would. They have been covered from start to finish.

They havent said much of the cartoon.

General Zodiac
You wouldn't want to see the Battle for Kamino or however you spell it. The place where they make the clones.

Ast Rofan
There was a battle there?

Anyway, the story portion of the CW has been covered, I dont see them just making a show for the action.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
There was a battle there?

Anyway, the story portion of the CW has been covered, I dont see them just making a show for the action.
Well there is a battlefield of Kamino in Battlefront the game.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by General Zodiac
You all seen the Clone Wars on cartoonnetwork, has anyone heard that GL is plaining a longer animated series for the Clone Wars? And another with actual people that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. What do you think about this?

It won't be the Clone Wars, not to my knowledge. The Clone Wars are finished. There is going to be a new 3D cartoon (like Beast Wars, and some other stuff) that is going to have 30 minute episodes.

Plus the live action show.

Anyways, there are already threads on this in the Lit and EU forum, where this thread belonged.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.