Sibling Rivalry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Sue and Johnny Storm vs Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.
No prep.

(More retro Wanda not modern uberpowerful Wanda)

armandovalles
This is actually really close. But i would have to say the Storm's would win this. Sue is more powerful than Classic Scarlet Witch, and Johnny could probly take out Quicksilver.

Blair Wind
how fast is quicksilver again....all depends on how fast he is, if he can take IW before she can kick their asses....

armandovalles
HT can fly faster than Quicksilver can run, it just takes more time for HT to build up his speed, but at top speed, HT is much faster. Its been proven.

Blair Wind
but initially,,,if he can take out Sue in the few seconds before anyone can move....id say they take it.....if not then its the storms

armandovalles
yea i totally agree.

Blair Wind
thats settled....shortest thread....ever

armandovalles
well, yea, i guess so, since no one else is posting.

jrodslam
I dont think that Torch would even be able to land a hit on Quicksilver. While Wanda and Sue fight, Quicksilver could make winds to put out Torches flame. Plus he has way better reflexes that Johnny.

I say the Maximoff's win

FieryBalrog
shouldnt it be regular Jonny Storm, not herald Jonny Storm

xmarksthespot
It's regular Johnny, just like its regular Wanda.
I think they're pretty evenly matched, but I'm leaning towards the Storms. Then again Wanda's abilities are so open-ended.

BTW it isn't necessarily just Johnny vs Pietro and Sue vs Wanda they can mix and match.

armandovalles
well if they do mix it so its Pietro vs Sue and Johnny vs Wanda it still would come down to Wanda vs Sue.

Marvelgeek
I think the storms. They have more experience an well professionalism. And susan is very powerful and knows how to use that. Johhny could also use his powers in a variety of sneaky ways (like making them pass out from heat). Wandas powers are a wild card, since no one knows whats gonna happen, but I think sue at least could take her. Pietro... I think given the storms experience they could take him. Sue could just put force field bubbles around their heads until they pass out (and shouldnt that be quicker with pietro cus of his hyper metabolism, his heart must pump faster and lungs too when he run).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.