Spin-Offs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Wolverine's getting one. Magneto's getting one.
(Unverified) Rumours of possible Storm or Mystique.
Which character(s) from the movies do you think is(are) most deserving of a spin-off?
Which X-Men character from the comics is most deserving of a solo film?

Personally I think a Mystique spin-off would be pretty cool, with Rebecca starring. I wouldn't mind a Storm film sans Halle Berry, who just doesn't have the presence for the role.

munkiesarus
A Mystique spin off would be great. If the Brotherhood gets massacred in X3 (Just a random idea), then they could follow Mystique's mini series' plot, working as a spy on missions the X-Men can't do for Xavier. I loved the idea.

Rebecca would do a great job. We haven't seen much acting from her, just fight scenes and the awesome infiltration scene in X2, which was, simply put, awesome. And the flip of the finger...<33

Well, since Storm has been shown as Halle, if they got a different person they might go crazy and follow the Catwoman path. "Lots of different personas for the STORM alias". Psh.

Wolverine's spin off = good for the cash cow's resume.

Magneto's = lame. I don't care.

Mystique is the only movie spin off worthy of it.

Disturbance
So it's confirmed the two guys will have theirs? What I heard last (okay, just from another forum) Storm's spin-off would be certain as well. I like the idea of Mystique more though.

countryfan2004
Gambit spin-off...maybe they're waiting for him for his own movie...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by countryfan2004
Gambit spin-off...maybe they're waiting for him for his own movie...

That could actually work. As long as they show him as a baby with burning red eyes, and his parents leaving him. Then they could show the bit with the thieves and assasins guilds. Then even him meeting mr. Sinister, over all it could be a good movie. Oh well just my opinion.

countryfan2004
exactly...i really do think it would be good movie

pr1983
It won't work without Rogue...

mr.smiley
I personaly don't want any spin off movies.Maybe one Wolverine spin off movie,but that's it.Imo storm doesn't need one.Mystique would be kind of cool,but the whole idea tires me.

stormfront13
yeah, i also heard a storm one was in the works as well

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, i also heard a storm one was in the works as well

thats if halle doesnt tsop whining... though after catwoman would you want a storm movie?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by pr1983
thats if halle doesnt tsop whining... though after catwoman would you want a storm movie?

Absolutly not.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I personaly don't want any spin off movies.Maybe one Wolverine spin off movie,but that's it.Imo storm doesn't need one.Mystique would be kind of cool,but the whole idea tires me.

The Mystique idea TIRES you? Lol, I'm sure it'd be such an action packed film you wouldn't have the chance to get tired...

As long as it would be good action...not like Triple X action, which was so pumped with lame adrenaline that the commercials bored me.

pr1983
Mystique could work, though they'd need a bad guy...

xmarksthespot
Well she is sort of the bad guy too lol.
Would it be better with a made-up villain or an old comic villain adapted.

pr1983
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well she is sort of the bad guy too lol.
Would it be better with a made-up villain or an old comic villain adapted.

No idea... as long as its faithful to the movies it shouldnt be too bad...

xmarksthespot
There's a New Mutants-ish Gen X-ish spin-off apparently in the works now. I think there was already a crappy Gen X movie wasn't there?

pr1983
There's a New Mutants-ish Gen X-ish spin-off apparently in the works now. I think there was already a crappy Gen X movie wasn't there?

i don't know... i never heard of it...

Marvelgeek
Mystique could work, though they'd need a bad guy... That movie would b sort of like james bond-ish, and an organisation could be the adversary (goverment funded? Terrorist? both? depends on who she's (supposed to be) working for). Actually they wouldnt need a known comic book person as villain, but rather invent someone new, IMO. There doesnt have to be like mutants everywhere in a movie like that. They could of course use maybe Forge, val cooper or something like that.
Mystique could actually be a cool movie. smile But if they do x3 like that script and misty gets human (soooooooo baaaaad), they gotta show her go homo superior again though.

oh yeees... I got it on tape... Emma, Sean, jubilee, mondo, skin, m and two made up characters fought a jim carrey wannabe scientist with dream powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
i don't know... i never heard of it...

there was a straight to Tv gen X movie....not worth mentioning....they should make a new mutants movie....Cannonball, Meltdown, Douglock, Wolf-girl, etc..mabye make a part 2 of it...then in part 3 mak'em X-force.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
Wolf-girl laughing out loud

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
laughing out loud

Wolfsvain...you know the scottish Werewolf girl!

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
Wolfsvain...you know the scottish Werewolf girl!
I know (btw if u allow me to be a censored2 smartass it's actually wolfsbane, if not then, well borrow stewies timemachine... stick out tongue ) just sounded so fun, wolf-girl! in a movie. Iceman, rogue, wolf-girl! like 50s horrorflick. But the more I say it-wolf-girl!-the more grant morrissony it sounds... confused smile stick out tongue

Mainstream
Wolf-girl begins..the movie.

xmarksthespot
Wolf-girl and Robin laughing out loud

Mainstream
Wolf-girl and Robin laughing out loud

Robin and Wolf-girl and you got yourself a deal!

pr1983
Originally posted by Marvelgeek

oh yeees... I got it on tape... Emma, Sean, jubilee, mondo, skin, m and two made up characters fought a jim carrey wannabe scientist with dream powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

whats it called?

Mainstream
whats it called?

Generation X it came out in 1996 if I'm not mistake straight to the telley.

xmarksthespot
I think it was just called Generation X.

ickeris2003
the mystique spinoff is a great idea I like that character very mysterious. they should also think of a rogue spinoff and see her get her flying abilites/strength that would be cool, see her meet gambit. But the only thing replace her with another actress cause I dont like anna paquin at all.

Mainstream
Originally posted by ickeris2003
the mystique spinoff is a great idea I like that character very mysterious. they should also think of a rogue spinoff and see her get her flying abilites/strength that would be cool, see her meet gambit. But the only thing replace her with another actress cause I dont like anna paquin at all.

Anna okay..but if they do a Rogue Gambit movie...she should get the miss marvel upgrade

pr1983
I have to pick up that generation x...

munkiesarus
no, you don't. stick out tongue

it sucks.

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
no, you don't. stick out tongue

it sucks.

My curiosity gets the better of me... i have to see how they look...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.