20 armed chewbaccas vs. The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
A score of heavily armed chewbaccas, are sent to eliminate the thing, how long could he last against them. wink

juggernaut74
I thought there was only one Chewbacca?

Do you mean Wookies?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I thought there was only one Chewbacca?

Do you mean Wookies?

lol, There is only one. He's a Wookie named Chewbacca.

Then again, there are probably 20 Wookies named Chewbacca, considering their population. Perhaps the name is popular.

CorderaMitchell
Sorry about that,but if it gets attention for that reason than I'll dig big grin

Cosmic Cube
I'm going for Thing.

CorderaMitchell
What if I threw in Jar Jar smile

juggernaut74
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What if I threw in Jar Jar smile Is Tartar on the team?

armandovalles
Thing wins, whether they have Jar Jar or not.

CorderaMitchell
Sigh, Tartar can be on there if it stops this wookie butcher.lol

armandovalles
yo Cordera did u get my PM?

CorderaMitchell
I did no problemo. smokin'

Scoobless
i'll go with the Wookies on this.... i think Star Wars blasters could take out the Thing

juggernaut74
Especialy 20 shooting at him at once.

CorderaMitchell
Indeed

EvilCap America
Star Wars blasters dont seem to uber seeing as the best they do is leave burn marks on a bunch of walls.The problem is compounded by the seeming inability of any wookie ever seen to fire a weapon.Finally Thing shrugs off a heck of alot of damage and if DOOMs blasters arent stopping him they wont

If you need farther proof then

Ladies and gentlemen of the SUPPOSED message board this is Chewbacca.Chewbacca is a Wookie yet according to his bio he lives on Endor.Now why would would a 7 foot tall wookie live with a bunch of 3 foot tall Ewoks.Ladies and gentleman that does NOT MAKE SENSE If Chewbacca does not live on Endor then you must vote Thing

CorderaMitchell
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, we'll thing gets saved by a girl stick out tongue

who?-kid
Important question : what kind of weapons do the Wookies have ? It better be something powerful.

CorderaMitchell
and sexy,lol. jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.