Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Juggernaut vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who wins. smokin'

juggernaut74
I used to have that game on my Sega Dreamcast it was cool.

Mako Victim
I'd say juggernaut!!!

CorderaMitchell
Why do u think game juggernaut beats game hulk??

Mako Victim
Cause I think he can pick up steel beams and stuff and hit you with them.. Plus last time I played it jugs seemed a tad bigger..

CorderaMitchell
Yes juggernaut is the strongest character in the game, but he and hulk take only 85% damage from attacks, and are highly resistant to projectiles.

"JUGGERNAUT PUNCH!!!! I'M JUGGERNAUT!!!"

EvilCap America
Both Juggy and Hulk are in the 3rd highest percentile in Stamina behind Colossus and 1st place Sentinel.Thing is Juggy has a pretty huge range nice priority JHP 1 frame start-up massive damage headcrush and better ground combos into HeadCrush than hulk has in total

CorderaMitchell
Headcrush comes out faster than any other super in the game,(not the fastest)

Nataku8188
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Both Juggy and Hulk are in the 3rd highest percentile in Stamina behind Colossus and 1st place Sentinel.Thing is Juggy has a pretty huge range nice priority JHP 1 frame start-up massive damage headcrush and better ground combos into HeadCrush than hulk has in total

Don't forget Hulk's glitched Gamma crush.

Even still, Juggs is better than Hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Agreed, hulk has that pesky charge motion, and Juggy has glitched power up.

StaT1c
Glitched Juggernaut is far above the Hulk. His glitched Juggernaut Punch takes away almost as much as a standard super and you can combo/cancel all of his normals into his Head Crush for hideous and I mean HIDEOUS damage which most of the time can kill off an assist just with one. Not to mention his Head Crush can counter like CRAZY and can go through almost anything lol.

Check out Mike_Z's Juggernaut Combo/Tutorial Video in the link below (Trust me, Mike_Z knows Juggernaut best):

www.zachd.com/mvc2/

(located almost on the bottom of the page)

CorderaMitchell
damn he's right though, 2 juggy punches finish offf those like wolverine and spidey, and a charged double kills cable in some instances.

StaT1c
check out the video!!!!!

While you're at it, check out all of the videos in that web page =D

CorderaMitchell
jesus man!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.